What's new

QUESTIONS asked by, gen KIYANI & CJ choudhry! who is right?

I hope that the Sharifs and the Chaudharys and the Makhdooms and the Generals, all get their day before the court, one and ALL, without ANY exceptions.

Ah, I see your point now.
remember that, it can always happen anytime in pakistan!
COAS ,s statment is a warning shot, if these fools wana try go ahead fast! & look what happens!

The Supreme Court has done two major things - gone against violations of the law by the government and violations of the law by some LEAs/military forces. Some people out of these institutions broke the law with impunity, including its top most leaders.

So tell me, who has actually gone to jail for said violations of law - or ever will?

remember that, it can always happen anytime in pakistan!
COAS ,s statment is a warning shot, if these fools wana try go ahead fast! & look what happens!

Sir, I saw many such warnings to drone strikes too. Bahaduri dekh li hai humne bhi. Pehle mulk pe girnay walay bombs ko roko, zaati mufaad main bara commando action yaad ajata hai :P

So tell me, who has actually gone to jail for said violations of law - or ever will?

Gilani was sentenced. I actually think Supreme Court ne hath hola rakha hua hai. It should be going pow pow pow pow.

The Supreme Court has done two major things - gone against violations of the law by the government and violations of the law by some LEAs/military forces. Some people out of these institutions broke the law with impunity, including its top most leaders.

Tell me an example which case is concluded and criminals are punished? What he did is just accumulating cards against other institution to blackmail them, If you do this will start hearings of this of you do that i will start hearings of that.

General saab surely has great patience but he should not threaten other institutions just to cover corruption of a few generals This will damage image of army more than by anything else.So he should show some more patience and help to clean the Army off corrupt marks and let the people prays Army as they used to do in past.Otherwise a time will come when people will abuse Army as the use to abuse the polititions so oftenly

Both were right in their own scenerio but General Saab was a bit harsh and political which he was never before

Absolutely, he shouldn't deliver political statements of any kind, let alone the ones he did last night. But Chadhary PCO has time and again violated his constitutional domain. I'm sure ya wouldn't appreciate that either. As for corrupt Generals, sure they should be tried for their respective crimes but in a fashion acceptable to most Pakistanis, which isn't the case at the moment.

If another COAS goes against this CJ, he should know the country won't take another tantrum. In Pakistan Supreme Court is the final and ultimate arbitrator of all legal/judicial issues.

Technically agar CJ din ko raat keh de toh woh legally raat hojayegi. That is the power yours, mine and COASs constitution gives the CJ - disobedience to it, is treason.

Wah, Solangi, wah. I, for one, refuse to follow ANYONE unconditionally, let alone a man with little to no integrity like Chadhary PCO. And apparently, I'm not alone. PPP, PML-N, MQM, Military, and Civil Society by and large agree with me on that. Be practical, will ya?

Gilani was sentenced. I actually think Supreme Court ne hath hola rakha hua hai. It should be going pow pow pow pow.

Sentenced for how many seconds, and that too inside the SC? :lol:

I asked who has gone to JAIL so far? All the POW POW is no good if all that one is firing is blanks!;)

Who is defaming the army? In fact you were the one who said they would resort to terrorism to take out the CJ :D. Making false accusations against the army is a jailable offence, Javed Hashmi was sentenced to jail when he couldn't produce the source of his letter.

The argument here is about violations of the law by certain individuals. If anything the Army's name would be cleaned if it is cleansed by the suspected law breakers or it is determined the suspects are innocent.

You missed Zardari - well he has constitutional immunity so I forgive you.

show me where i had stated that terrorism should be conducted against CJ, all i was refering was that if in case he becomes the victom ?
i am just innocent, dont you see?:devil:;)
& when our judgs strt ignoring terrorists, & thier casess & strat interfering the security forces, its highly possible , that they can become a victim themselves some day?:agree:

Tell me an example which case is concluded and criminals are punished? What he did is just accumulating cards against other institution to blackmail them, If you do this will start hearings of this of you do that i will start hearings of that.

Gilani was punished, Ashraf agreed, so he wasn't punished.

Supreme court deals in these national cases. Gilani wasn't punished for the NRO case, he was punished because he was found in contempt of court.

But overall courts have punished many terrorists, disqualified a lot of politicians, a lot of FIA personnel have been jailed/suspended. You can see the Supreme Court website for all sentences/verdicts.

show me where i had stated that terrorism should be conducted against CJ, all i was refering was that if in case he becomes the victom ?
i am just innocent, dont you see?:devil:;)
Sir, maine konsa case kardia hai aap pe jo technical defence pesh karna shuru hogaye ho.

& when our judgs strt ignoring terrorists, & thier casess & strat interfering the security forces, its highly possible , that they can become a victim themselves some day?:agree:

They are brave in that sense. Going up against all these odds in Pakistan is not a job for the weak. It requires bahaduri known to only a few in Pakistan.

Sentenced for how many seconds, and that too inside the SC? :lol:

I asked who has gone to JAIL so far? All the POW POW is no good if all that one is firing is blanks!;)

Hain toh woh bhi Pakistani hi na. I'm sure they are like most here - "Yaar yeh ab zyada hogaya, itna kaafi hai". I'm against the death penalty otherwise I would say that "jab tak logon ko taangna nahi shuru kareinge, inka kaam poora nahi hua".

But their sentencing has not been unlawfully lenient. In the said cases they just chose to give the minimum punishment to these military/civilian violators.

Gilani was punished, Ashraf agreed, so he wasn't punished.

Supreme court deals in these national cases. Gilani wasn't punished for the NRO case, he was punished because he was found in contempt of court.

But overall courts have punished many terrorists, disqualified a lot of politicians, a lot of FIA personnel have been jailed/suspended. You can see the Supreme Court website for all sentences/verdicts.

Sir, maine konsa case kardia hai aap pe jo technical defence pesh karna shuru hogaye ho.

They are brave in that sense. Going up against all these odds in Pakistan is not a job for the weak. It requires bahaduri known to only a few in Pakistan.

sir,
& from BABA to BB, THEY all gone with this medal of bhaduri? arent they!
ultimate end?;):lol:

Both are correct.since both have national interests to protect in their own ways,both should never come across each other,But looking at the track record n our history both are also responsible for why pakistan is suffering today, and i'm talking about both institutions.

But 1 thing is for sure..Pakistan will never ever progress in right direction, until unless accountabilities are done across the board. to do accountability judiciary is 1 and only institution who could bring transparency and accountability for every pakistani..So in that sense COAS is wrong he should never question judiciary for any matter,

Aap ke kehne se toh nahi hojati na. I'm not arguing anything about Arsalan. About Arsalan I just know one thing, no one opened a case against Arsalan, but it was CJ Iftikhar Choudhary who took suo motu action to open that case himself and that matter is sub-judice. If the CJ was influencing the court in his son's favor he wouldn't need a deal.

The courts will decide the matter, not your or me. If you think he made a deal with Zardari, prove it.

Sir, you can petition for such a constitutional amendment. By any other way - its treason.

This is the problem with judiciary... even in presence of forensic evidence.. you can't punish the influential people.
While you can punish and kill any one without any political connections.... this is also the fundamental reason of corruption in society.
People do not trust in justice.

Sou Moto notice shall go to hell... i want you to do justice... on foreign trips of Arsalan Iftikhar and the 7 series BMW?
Please, explain or demand explanation from iftikhar ch. for the appointment of his son as a CSS officer, while he was a not even full BA pass.

You talk about evidence? haven't we seen enough evidence against Iftikhar ch. on media?

Don't forget Iftikhar ch. was fired from his post following legal practice, which was exploited by PPP and he never offered himself for accountability, instead got re-instated by executive order of Zardari 'the saint'.

While Zardari shouldn't be there because 1) NRO is invalid 2) he submitted forged nomination papers.

Now the problem for ifitikhar ch. is that he cannot invalidate Zardari, because this might also mark an end to his own illegal position.
Iftikhar ch. is a traitor, blackmailer and partial... He is running political party of judges and black mailing every one.
He do not hesitate to release terrorists and arrest saints provided he is fed well.

sir,
& from BABA to BB, THEY all gone with this medal of bhaduri? arent they!
ultimate end?;):lol:

Sir,

BB ko toh main kuch nahi maanta, lekin mulk ki khaatir jaan dena ka mauka khush naseebon ko milta hai. Zindagi, Maut ka bhi final administrator koi aur hai, COAS - wahan bhi kuch nahi.

This is the problem with judiciary... even in presence of forensic evidence.. you can't punish the influential people.

Sir, aap ki legislation kehti hai you can't punish with just forensic evidence - however its not totally true, its also used to carry some weight to prove guilt. They were asking for Haqqani's Blackberry forensic evidence, weren't they?

While you can punish and kill any one without any political connections.... this is also the fundamental reason of corruption in society.
People do not trust in justice.

Those people are wrong. Even the most ardent Islamist would concede that what Qadri did was wrong considering that he wasn't a competent judge to decide blasphemy and hence Taseer's execution was wrong from even the Islamic point of view. If you forego belief in justice then this will happen - raah chalta banda golian chalayega.

Sou Moto notice shall go to hell... i want you to do justice... on foreign trips of Arsalan Iftikhar and the 7 series BMW?
Please, explain or demand explanation from iftikhar ch. for the appointment of his son as a CSS officer, while he was a not even full BA pass.
Actually the appointment through special favors was not proven - Musharraf even withdrew his PM's reference on that matter. The person to do justice is not CJ, he took the action and then stepped aside, as he would be considered a biased party in this.

You talk about evidence? haven't we seen enough evidence against Iftikhar ch. on media?
Err no.

Don't forget Iftikhar ch. was fired from his post following legal practice, which was exploited by PPP and he never offered himself for accountability, instead got re-instated by executive order of Zardari 'the saint'.
No, you are forgetting that he was removed by the imposition of emergency by the COAS of that time on Nov 3, which is considered an illegal action till date. On the issue of his suspension he was cleared when Musharraf withdrew the reference. Zardari as the President of Pakistan re-appointed him after that little thing called - Long March. He wasn't dying to appoint his future nemesis either.

Lets not make up/rewrite history by selectively remembering events.

While Zardari shouldn't be there because 1) NRO is invalid 2) he submitted forged nomination papers.
Zardari has been sworn in as President. Opening a case against the President is prohibited by the constitution.

Now the problem for ifitikhar ch. is that he cannot invalidate Zardari, because this might also mark an end to his own illegal position.
Iftikhar ch. is a traitor, blackmailer and partial... He is running political party of judges and black mailing every one.
He do not hesitate to release terrorists and arrest saints provided he is fed well.

Not really, any incoming President - a political player - would have no choice but to give in to the popular demand to re-instate him again. NRO cases were not re-opened to assuage Zardari. Nobody has levied a petition of corruption against Zardari till date - as every law student worth his salt knows Zardari enjoys full immunity.

Sir,

BB ko toh main kuch nahi maanta, lekin mulk ki khaatir jaan dena ka mauka khush naseebon ko milta hai. Zindagi, Maut ka bhi final administrator koi aur hai, COAS - wahan bhi kuch nahi.

Koi bhi kuch nahi, wattan key liye lakin aik qatal key qaddi ko saza bhi deynaa zarori hai!
Hum ko peacefull pakistan chahiye aggar peacefull pakistan ho jaye tu saab thek kar lengey, laakin peace insaaf see atta hai , Cj key drama se nahi joo arsalan betey ko aiyashi karney dey aur dhashat gardoon ko chor dyen!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom