What's new

Question regarding Smoking

do a quantitative analysis on the amount of tar & nicotine levels in mg in a given cigarette
I recommend Pine lights brand; as an engineer i hav to work a grt deal during papers so to leech out max working hours i hav to smoke & nt bcz i feel good or i show off
So thr must be a purpose in smoking & nt fun or u hav to wait for e-cigarette(google it)

u r bad luck on engineers, aap engineers ko badnaam ker rahe ho bhai :) as im gonna be engineer someday too.

I used an alternative to quit. I pretty much brought a bunch of really sour candy. When ever i felt like smoking i would pop a couple in my mouth and did something to take my mind off it. After about a few weeks of doing that i no longer had a urge to smoke.

I used to jog 15 min everyday. Two months ago I started smoking because of all the stress I was in due to some family problems. I knew I was making the wrong choice but still continued to smoke heavily since then. Now I'm beginning to realize that It's not worth it. I want to be the same old me again who used to jog 15 min everday. Will I be the same again.

Pls take some time out and contribute towards this thread as the question above (in blue) is really starting to bug me.
Whenever you feel like smoking,there is only one solution.
istock_000007207245xsmall.jpg

I smoke cigarettes once in 2 weeks...abt 4-5 sticks on that day...just to get a kick once in a while........is it ok ,or should i stop smokin completely??..I have beein doin this for abt 3 months now...i dont feel addicted.

My friend, I must address this. This is how most smokers get started. No one decides at 18 to puff on a pack a day. They start with dribs and drabs. Pretty soon, you'll notice it's cigarettes every week... then, you'll do 2 or 3 a day, and think "This isn't so bad, it's not 2 packs a day." Then one morning, you'll wake up, and fire one up before 10:00 A.M.

In a few more months, you'll wake up, and within 2 minutes, reach for a smoke, and wonder "how did this happen?"

Run away, run away fast. Please trust us on this.

Smoking doesn’t help to reduce stress but in result you will loose your health and moreover stress increased. In my point of view if you will try to gave it up totally then in few months you can get your physical status of Past, because rehabilitation process will over come your deficits only in case if you will not try smoking again during rehabilitation process.

Every thing can be possible only in case if you really want it.

Gym and jogging is very nice alternative solution for stress and it really works. I do it twice in a week just to reduce the bad effects of stress in body.

Back
Top Bottom