What's new

Question regarding Smoking

There is Taboo attached with tobacco products, mostly low class people use this in Punjab, Rich people are addicted to drinking and Opium.

I guess its same for whole North India isnt it? And South Indians dont smoke at all regardless of class.

Believe me: quit from smoking is easy. You just need two things:

1. Just fear smoking seriously. When you smoke then feel that your blood pressure is increasing, feel that it is causing heart disease in you and then you will die for it soon, feel that your stamina is decreasing day by day by smoking and you can not work hard, jogging or jumping as like as before.

2. Divert your interest into another things instead of smoking like body building. In that case your close person may help you.

I see some people quit from smoking just because they fear it now after having stroke or other heart complication. So just fear and feel the bad consequences of smoking seriously.

By the way, smoking one or two cigarettes in a day is not very harmful, I think.

Smoking increases incompetency

So if you can afford to tackle with this BIG ISSUE..... continue smoking

Now everyday when you smoke..... remember what i just said.... rest is all your own opinion

There is Taboo attached with tobacco products, mostly low class people use this in Punjab, Rich people are addicted to drinking and Opium.

I guess its same for whole North India isnt it? And South Indians dont smoke at all regardless of class.

I smoke cigarettes once in 2 weeks...abt 4-5 sticks on that day...just to get a kick once in a while........is it ok ,or should i stop smokin completely??..I have beein doin this for abt 3 months now...i dont feel addicted.

Don't smoke.There is no point of jogging if you want to smoke.You'll eventually get cancer if you don't quit smoking.

yeah, u should quit smoking as soon as possible, its just 2 months u started and give more time to your health then usual, its not like u are smoking weed or taking heroine for like 3-5 years..

Smoking increases incompetency

So if you can afford to tackle with this BIG ISSUE..... continue smoking

Now everyday when you smoke..... remember what i just said.... rest is all your own opinion

did you mean this:

reduces-blood-flow-causes-impotence.jpg

Stop smoking, while you still have a chance.
Look at me, even >> this :smokin: is my favourite smilie now.

Depends upon how do you smoke, I used to think I inhale correctly but my running potential didn't went down significantly I still manage to run like 30-40 mins in one go.
My inhaling style is wrong and I got to realize when I was in LA with my friends and they were smoking pot and getting high and when I tried it nothing was happening to me and then everyone concluded I smoke in wrong way.
Anyway I enjoy smoking and I am also not getting that badly affected by it.
Cheers :cheers: :cheers:

whats the point of smoking, u r smoking in the wrong way man!!!

do a quantitative analysis on the amount of tar & nicotine levels in mg in a given cigarette
I recommend Pine lights brand; as an engineer i hav to work a grt deal during papers so to leech out max working hours i hav to smoke & nt bcz i feel good or i show off
So thr must be a purpose in smoking & nt fun or u hav to wait for e-cigarette(google it)

My brother used to smoke a lot & one of his lungs collapsed at the age of 32 though he is fine now, smoking effects your lungs, heart, stomach and who knows what else. Every time you feel the impetus to smoke you should remind yourself of all the harmful effects it will leave on your body eg the following picture is just an illustration of my point
hookah-smoking.jpg

Back
Top Bottom