What's new

Question: Pashtuns in Pak Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably Pathans and Potoharies don't have much options to do while staying in their own areas other then joining great profession of defending motherland or to go abroad / within country of earning living.:coffee:

Yeah true

3 generations of my family has served Punjab Regiment. My grandfather defended Lahore as a company commander of the 16 Punjab regiment :pakistan::pakistan:

Dont know what is the present situation but back in 80 and 90s 50% soldiers of Punjab Regiment ( the largest infantry Regiment of Pakistan) were Pashtuns. My uncle speak Pashto just like pathans :cheers:

:pakistan::pakistan:

Guys i have read many books by british about south asian when they were rulers. British described sindhis as physically very weak compared to punjabis and pashtuns. Those in sindh who have good physique are usually the ones of baloch descent.
During british times, physique had great role in for selection in army therefore most of the soldiers were picked from former NWFP and Punjab.

:disagree::disagree:

British also thought they can capture Tribal areas. They are not the authority.

Rajputs, pathans etc had martial history even before advent of british, these races did'not need any certificate from british to be called as martial people. But british were sharp people, recognized the appropiate people for their army.

It is not necessary that mountainous people will be brawny, chitralis for instance are very short statured and slim. it is all about genetics.

We dont know why allah has created races with many differences and characteristics.

lagta hai your race have got the smallest brain size of all other races????

Last edited:
Rajputs, pathans etc had martial history even before advent of british, these races did'not need any certificate from british to be called as martial people. But british were sharp people, recognized the appropiate people for their army.

but they also selected some areas because of political reasons. Obviously they have to give some reason so they said all this :blah::blah: . And here we are judging our brothers on the basis of these reports :tdown:

i think mr monkey meant, sindhis are weak and pathans are strong by nature, ok, and the sindhis are the smartest as many sindhis have been president and prime minister, PPP belongs to sindh,mqm belongs to sindh karachi, the biggest and financial city belongs to sindh, but monkey's dearest pukhtunkhwa has no such ability????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom