What's new

Question about Jinnah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is coming from a messanger who has no credibility, its like believing in TOI news

sorry but thats a reality

listening to him will be a waste of time

One more history lesson for you..

Last edited by a moderator:
:what: and from where US came into British India equation at that time?

make up your mind first was US behind creation of Pakistan or Brits as per Indians claims

You need to read and polish your knowledge more than the Urdu translation word by word.

Oh so you mean creation of Pakistan had led to falling of USSR empire. :))) and Britishers were actually planning to benefit USA.

And how it affected Indian trade ?.

funny argument by you Indians for a faceplam.

The reality is that It was NOT Jinnah who wanted Pakistan in the first place but Hindu hardliners sowed the seeds.

Pakistan is not as islamic as its name suggests neither India as secular as its name suggests.

well jana ji i know that you will say such things but the bitter truth is even after 65 years of independence you are in state which is even worse as in 1947 so what did u get after independence

did common pakistani or say common muslim got the rights he deserved and fought every one and there were millions killed in the name of pakistan

did pakistanies got the freedom of expression and socio economik growth which they feared they wont be able to get if india was undivided

do you think that pakistanies are free even after 65 years when 80% of your population is still controled by the feudal lords as they were in 1947

do you think pakistan is a true soveriegn state which takes decissions both internal and related to foriegn policy whos main objective is for growth of pakistanies and not the interests of its ruling elite and foriegn powers

please kindli do enlighten me do you consider that for the porpose jinnah & co created pakistan are achived even partially

well the answer you know but im sure you wont aknowledge them and even if i give you thousands links and youtube links you will deny them but ask your concious that is pakistan what it was created for and millions lost there live and families and culture for

so for whome was pakistan made , why it was made and whose interests its safe gaurding if you have guts to say the truth you will get the answer

all rest are just talks but history is jugded by the facts and achievments not the ideas behind it or the glory of indeviduals it is more of a document written by the winners against the loosers you decide what you are as its your history not owrs and your nation and people are paying the price not we indians

thanks and good luck

And NATO existed before partition. right ? So britishers thought of partition and benefit the NATO :angel:
jana ji mazerat ke saath its not about NATO but western interests in this theater britain as then was the superpower which later became the second when USA gained the power NATO or no NATO thing is that pakistan was created because british at that time helped jinnah led muslim leauge to make pakistan the same way they created the state of israel to safe gaurd there life line for oil thru suez canall & arabia

its another mater that the names changed but what dint changed was that even after the age of political imperialsm came to an end the age of cultural and economik imperialism is still very much on and its been controled by the western powers as it was controled then

please tell me aerent all the security and forein policies & relations of pakistan are made to keep the interests of west intact dont they still interfeare in all your internal & external policy decissions ...please im sorry for spelling mistakes but please do answer thanks

well jana ji i know that you will say such things but the bitter truth is even after 65 years of independence you are in state which is even worse as in 1947 so what did u get after independence

did common pakistani or say common muslim got the rights he deserved and fought every one and there were millions killed in the name of pakistan

did pakistanies got the freedom of expression and socio economik growth which they feared they wont be able to get if india was undivided

do you think that pakistanies are free even after 65 years when 80% of your population is still controled by the feudal lords as they were in 1947

do you think pakistan is a true soveriegn state which takes decissions both internal and related to foriegn policy whos main objective is for growth of pakistanies and not the interests of its ruling elite and foriegn powers

please kindli do enlighten me do you consider that for the porpose jinnah & co created pakistan are achived even partially

well the answer you know but im sure you wont aknowledge them and even if i give you thousands links and youtube links you will deny them but ask your concious that is pakistan what it was created for and millions lost there live and families and culture for

so for whome was pakistan made , why it was made and whose interests its safe gaurding if you have guts to say the truth you will get the answer

all rest are just talks but history is jugded by the facts and achievments not the ideas behind it or the glory of indeviduals it is more of a document written by the winners against the loosers you decide what you are as its your history not owrs and your nation and people are paying the price not we indians

thanks and good luck

Yes we got for what we made the country. We are far better than Muslims in India. Why west is putting pressure on Pakistan? they know we are not an easy piece of cake they can swallow by force. Simple as that.

What is going on in the region is reality of the strategic interests by all big powers, If India was in such a strategically important zone viz a viz Afghanistan and CARs then you would have seen the same situation.

The bottom line is that creation of Pakistan did not neither was for interests of WEST as oppossed to half baked claims of Indians.

We are paying the price of location and our stuborness not to hand over our weapons to the same west and US you are branding as beneficiaries of partition.

The fact is that India lost a strategic part due to partition and hence you are making up your conspiracy theories

Jana Ji . repeating same thing will not change anything. You and I both knows that for what Pakistan is created for, and why this is happening to Pakistan. As I have mentioned earlier, the quicker you learn your lesson, the better it will be for you.

Peace.

Yes we got for what we made the country. We are far better than Muslims in India. Why west is putting pressure on Pakistan? they know we are not an easy piece of cake they can swallow by force. Simple as that.

What is going on in the region is reality of the strategic interests by all big powers, If India was in such a strategically important zone viz a viz Afghanistan and CARs then you would have seen the same situation.

The bottom line is that creation of Pakistan did not neither was for interests of WEST as oppossed to half baked claims of Indians.

We are paying the price of location and our stuborness not to hand over our weapons to the same west and US you are branding as beneficiaries of partition.

The fact is that India lost a strategic part due to partition and hence you are making up your conspiracy theories

This video explains why British supported creation of Pakistan..

lolzzz bro no use they will now say that youtube is banned in pakistan lol they even say that najam sethi is baised when he is one of the most influentiol media person in land of the pure

well jana ji i knew you were going to say that but we unlike you dont reain in lala land and ignoare the realities we have more muslims than paksitan and in india they get equal opportunities if not more in name or resrvation and minority rights than the hindu indians and look we even made muslims the head of owr state more than couple of times and they are sucsessful in all fields of life and no muslim is stopped from worshiping his god be it shia , sunni aur ahmedia or whatever name you have to us they all indians first but can you say the same for land of the pure lolzzz

it hardli matters what you achived it is for every one to see lolzzz your nation is just the eaterwhile princily states of british india which pledged there alliance to there white masters while the elite sucks the blood of common man we indians got indepencence but you onli changed the faces and names of your maters

good luck and thanks ..i rest my case as i know you can take a horse to watwer but you cant make him drink it ....lolzzzz

And NATO existed before partition. right ? So britishers thought of partition and benefit the NATO :angel:

Do you think they didn't have collaboration against communism before world war 2.:cheesy: There partnership goes back to Russian Revolution of Bolsheviks. America put pressure on Britain to leave India as soon as possible.

Jana Ji . repeating same thing will not change anything. You and I both knows that for what Pakistan is created for, and why this is happening to Pakistan. As I have mentioned earlier, the quicker you learn your lesson, the better it will be for you.

Peace.

I didn't realize Spring Onion is reincarnated famous troll called Jana aka Farzana Shah of Peshawar.

Jinnah idead of muslim autonomous areas were rejected by Congress. A fact all indian trolls purposefully ignoring here. After that separate homeland demand became popular

Only criminals and miscreants go to Jail,,, Muslim league remained peaceful and peacefully protested every time that's why not a single leader of Muslim league went to jail
@FaujHistorian your presence needed here sire

If muslim leage was a pithu of British Raaj, then why Jinnah didn't made mountbatten Governor General of Pakistan? Another fact indian trolls purposefully forgetting

Indian kids are taught Gilgit baltistan is a part of India,,,, No wonder what kind of brainwashing and history distortions are injected in to innocent minds in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom