What's new

Question about Jinnah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did violence started by Muslims? No it was started by Hindus and sikhs in Punjab all over hindu dominated areas. Systematic or not, blood shed was bound to be occured whenever partition was about to be announced

Riots in Punjab started from Rawalpindi. Riots in British India started with Direct action Day and Noakhali massacre and later riots spread in Bihar and United Provinces.

Did violence started by Muslims? No it was started by Hindus and sikhs in Punjab all over hindu dominated areas. Systematic or not, blood shed was bound to be occured whenever partition was about to be announced

wrong things started first in old part of karachi in feb 1947 from there it spread to bahawal pur and later to all parts of punjab and the retaliation from india started onli after 3 trains full of raped and butchered hindus and sikhs arrived at amritsar railway station we hindus and sikhs dint wanted to leave pakistan but the over zelous mullahas and there followers who were promised all the loot (mal e ghanimat) from the hindus and sikhs started it and things still havent changwed on call of one crazy mullahs paksiatnies torsh whole muhallas of christians even today what happens to hindus are considered as fair game and you talk of hindus starting it shame on you know your facts ask your elders read old news papers of that era go to british council and read the govt papers on it you will be surprized

who threatened 'direct action' ? what does direct action mean... surely not peaceful protest like gandhi.. :no:
you can make him mahan but does not change the history.

wrong things started first in old part of karachi in feb 1947 from there it spread to bahawal pur and later to all parts of punjab and the retaliation from india started onli after 3 trains full of raped and butchered hindus and sikhs arrived at amritsar railway station we hindus and sikhs dint wanted to leave pakistan but the over zelous mullahas and there followers who were promised all the loot (mal e ghanimat) from the hindus and sikhs started it and things still havent changwed on call of one crazy mullahs paksiatnies torsh whole muhallas of christians even today what happens to hindus are considered as fair game and you talk of hindus starting it shame on you know your facts ask your elders read old news papers of that era go to british council and read the govt papers on it you will be surprized

The first attack in Punjab province took place in Rawalpindi and some local thugs also joined in the massacre who asked for Sikh girls to spare them. Sikhs killed their women to save their honors. This horrible incident triggered riots across whole of Punjab.

Riots in Sindh was started by Muhajirs leading to exodus of 1.2 Million Hindus from Sindh province mainly from Karachi and Hyderabad, while Sindhi Muslim mostly kept themselves away from rioting against Sindhi Hindus.

I saw in BBC documentary that first attack in Punjab province took place in Rawalpindi and some local thugs also joined in the massacre who asked for Sikh girls to spare them. Sikhs killed their women to save their honors.

Riots in Sindh was started by Muhajirs leading to exodus of 1.2 Million Hindus from Sindh province mainly from Karachi and Hyderabad, while Sindhi Muslim mostly kept themselves away from rioting against Sindhi Hindus.
well bro its not that it started in karachi where there was a gathering of some mullahs who came from haydrabad dakkan as they called it my granpas best friend is a sindhi guy by name of some lalwani he told me the whole story as his unkle was also very close to jinnah but thats a long story the pindi incetent is true but it was the first reported by the british media there are other very very horrible stories from the bhahwalpur where there was a hindu village where even girls as old as 3 were raped ialong with there sisters aunts , mothers and grandother in front of there whole villages before torching them alive

well bro its not that it started in karachi where there was a gathering of some mullahs who came from haydrabad dakkan as they called it my granpas best friend is a sindhi guy by name of some lalwani he told me the whole story as his unkle was also very close to jinnah but thats a long story the pindi incetent is true but it was the first reported by the british media there are other very very horrible stories from the bhahwalpur where there was a hindu village where even girls as old as 3 were raped ialong with there sisters aunts , mothers and grandother in front of there whole villages before torching them alive

Bahawalpur was a separate princely state. It all started with Direct Action Day and Noakhali massacre in Bengal.

Bahawalpur was a separate princely state. It all started with Direct Action Day and Noakhali massacre in Bengal.
well maybe you are right but the fact of the matter is that it was started by the muslims and jinnah and british were equalli responsible for massacers or nasal kushi of hindus and these pakistnies boys shamelessli make fun of the horrors of partition actualli non of there close ones died in them so they dont know the truth i had a friend whose grad dad once told me abiout story of a girl who asked her dad to kill her and when her dad used his swrd on her neck her thick gutt came in the way so she moved it on side and asked her dad tio go again and there are many such stories i knowe many old people in aur market who each have a more horrible story to tell :cry:

Riots in Punjab started from Rawalpindi. Riots in British India started with Direct action Day and Noakhali massacre and later riots spread in Bihar and United Provinces.

who threatened 'direct action' ? what does direct action mean... surely not peaceful protest like gandhi.. :no:
you can make him mahan but does not change the history.

The first attack in Punjab province took place in Rawalpindi and some local thugs also joined in the massacre who asked for Sikh girls to spare them. Sikhs killed their women to save their honors. This horrible incident triggered riots across whole of Punjab.

Wow, that's what happens when you are injected with false history. Let me all remind you where it all started

On March 3 1947 , Master Tara Singh famously flashed his kirpan (sword) outside the Punjab Assembly, calling for the destruction of the Pakistan idea. That evening, Hindu and Sikh leaders gathered in Purani Anarkali and made even more extremist speeches (The Punjab Bloodied, Partitioned and Cleansed, Oxford, 2012, pages 128-135).

So it is better to backup your facts with neutral sources, Muslims in Punjab were not the instigators but retaliators.

Direct action day was to what COngress and gandhi did,,, when they started a movement "drive british out of india" during world war 2 when British Raaj was weak due to battles

But extremist hindu elements attacked the rallies of Muslim league and protest turned bloody

well maybe you are right but the fact of the matter is that it was started by the muslims and jinnah and british were equalli responsible for massacers or nasal kushi of hindus and these pakistnies boys shamelessli make fun of the horrors of partition actualli non of there close ones died in them so they dont know the truth i had a friend whose grad dad once told me abiout story of a girl who asked her dad to kill her and when her dad used his swrd on her neck her thick gutt came in the way so she moved it on side and asked her dad tio go again and there are many such stories i knowe many old people in aur market who each have a more horrible story to tell :cry:

Janay day babu apni filmay sunana,,, My grandfather migrated from Jalandhar and I know better than you what went and happened during his whole journey

And when you see trains coming full of women, children, men dead bodies in Lahore from Indian Punjab, What do you think would happen? That's when People started killing Hindus in Lahore and elsewhere.

Wow, that's what happens when you are injected with false history. Let me all remind you where it all started

How it deny the fact the first attacked happened in Rawalpindi against Sikhs. As if others were not giving hate-infested speeches.

So it is better to backup your facts with neutral sources, Muslims in Punjab were not the instigators but retaliators.

Direct action day was to what COngress and gandhi did,,, when they started a movement "drive british out of india" during world war 2 when British Raaj was weak due to battles

But extremist hindu elements attacked the rallies of Muslim league and protest turned bloody

The correct version is Muslim League formed government in Bengal and Sindh and to force Congress to accept Pakistan plan Direct Action Day was initiated. During that day day, the leaders of Muslim League gave hate-infested speech in a political rally in Calcutta, and after that over-zealous party workers of Muslim League attacked nearby Hindu localities culminating in a death of 5 thousand people in 3 days. Next turn was Noakhali where Hindus were again massacred.(you can watch the BBC documentary Partition : The Day Indian burned" to verify it).

But I am not surprised since your history book teaches you false version like this one.

Text No. 2
Class: 4
Subject: Social Studies
Pages: 83
“The Muslims of Pakistan provided all the facilities to the Hindus and Sikhs who
left for India. But the Hindus and Sikhs looted the Muslims in India with both
hands and they attacked their caravans, busses and railway trains. Therefore
about 1 million Muslims were martyred on their way to Pakistan.”

Authors: Dr Miss Ferozah Yasmeen, Dr Azhar Hamid, Mian Muhammad Javed
Akhtar, Nasir-ur-Din Ghaznavi, Muhammad Zubair Hashmi, Bashir-ud-Din Malik
and Qazi Ajjad Ahmed.
Comment (inside backcover): “Approved by Federal Ministry of Education,
Government of Pakistan, Islamabad.”

Here is what 70% of student population in Pakistan study | AA@Counter Terrorism, Imperialism, Extremism and Bigotry

Janay day babu apni filmay sunana,,, My grandfather migrated from Amritsar and I know better than you what went and happened during his whole journey

And when you see trains coming full of women, children, men dead bodies in Lahore from Indian Punjab, What do you think would happen? That's when People started killing Hindus in Lahore and elsewhere.

Did that killings happen only to Muslim.

What made you think people would have accepted East Punjab becoming Pakistan which was the core of Pakistan plan.

Well, we normally do not teach NOTHING about Congress leaders or independence leaders our books in school only cover
few leaders apart from 4-5 names, not many folks know much about any independence leaders between 1900-1947

(Sadly our books and education system have been corroding away since 70's and its filled with no relevant topics )

So any "strategic benefits you may be patting yourself on" we have no clue what you are talking about

The problem we had was very simple we wanted a constitution and laws where we could live on certain rules and regulations.
In india they may have introduced Muslim laws and rules however it was more "STRIGHT forward" from our side to live Under Pakistan

But general idea would have been the two states India - Pakistan would be like Canada-USA open free trade , free flow of commerce and goods and good amount of visitors going - working

UNFORTUNATELY for the people

There were problems when people migrated out of FEAR... in millions ... in reality they should have been able to sell their goods and then migrate slowly we would not have an issue

But these people were given ULTIMATUM on both sides (undeclared ultimatum) god knows who and this mass transit of people created problems and confusion.

Due to hasty ... decision to migrate people people left behind their homes/ property , on both sides and then there were bloodshed incidence etc due to extremist elements

Had the migration would have been planned as gradual migration over 3-4 years - may be there would be no blood shed

May be ... if India had not invaded Kashmir , who know may be there would be open border policy now in place

It is documented that Indian army also took over part of Portuguese colonies by force as well

May be if India had compromised considering how much FOREST and natural resources it was given as part of partition things would be different

After partition , the "people loyal to British" land owners / families were the ones that profited the most due to owning agricultural lands. India I believe introduced the policy of reclaiming the land , and that is perhaps we should have done 40 years ago.

p.s. hindu leadership was morally corrupt, nehru and as well as gandhi.

For a moment, you had me believe that you knew what you were talking about. Selectively calling out the Hindu leadership while absolving MAJ and LAK, you are proving to be a fine product of your education system.

You should read about why Gandhi was killed by Nathuram Godhse. It was because Gandhi was for a secular India, and against us becoming a "Hindu" nation, the idea that ultimately prevailed. Facts and truth triumph prejudices, you know.

May be ... if India had not invaded Kashmir , who know may be there would be open border policy now in place

Pakistan invaded Kashmir, not India. Read the accounts given by Andrew Whitehead and Margaret Bourke White on Kashmir.

The strained relations started one month before the Kashmir when Pakistan tried to interfere in Junagadh which was Hindu majority non-Contiguous with Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom