What's new

Qatari pilgrims harassed in Mecca Grand Mosque

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very familiar with critical thinking, but I condemn the Saudis neglect to Qatar on the basis of serving Western orders and benefitting Israel.

Being from Makkah doesn't mean the Government or Country you reside in is above criticism

It seems not as you are obviously falling for this obvious propaganda from Al-Jazeera (state-controlled Qatari media in case you don't know) in the midst of this diplomatic crisis.

No, but this enables me to sufficiently know whenever something reported is bullshit or not.

Yes, sure, the same Qatar that hosts the largest US base in the region and which is closer to Israel than any other nation in the region outside of Turkey, Egypt and Jordan. Good joke.

the recent moves by the KSA zionists govt has totally exposed them at least among the muslim world. just few months ago some retired gen of pak gave a statement that defense of saudia is part of iman. off course such a statement is aimed to make fools of the majority of the ignorant pakistani nation. now majority of the pakistanis know the real worth of the saudis. those who dont want to know the reality are those who are on saudi pay roll for their positions in pakistan like mullah diesel etc.. people who can blackmail the nation for their votes in the name of islam

supporting KSA govt when all has been exposed is just like supporting PML N after all the corruption they have done.

It seems not as you are obviously falling for this obvious propaganda from Al-Jazeera (state-controlled Qatari media in case you don't know) in the midst of this diplomatic crisis.

No, but this enables me to sufficiently know whenever something reported is bullshit or not.

Yes, sure, the same Qatar that hosts the largest US base in the region and which is closer to Israel than any other nation in the region outside of Turkey, Egypt and Jordan. Good joke.

Yes the same Saudi that keeps it Mum when it comes to Muslims in Middle-East and happily buys weapons from West to fight their wars in Yemen.

Yes the same Saudi that keeps it Mum when it comes to Muslims in Middle-East and happily buys weapons from West to fight their wars in Yemen.

KSA does not claim to be anti-Western does it genius? Your entire narrative was picked apart by me. Now back to pot calling the kettle black. Believe whatever you want to. Stupidity, ignorance and naivety is not something that everyone has the fortune not to struggle with.

KSA does not claim to be anti-Western does it genius? Your entire narrative was picked apart by me. Now back to pot calling the kettle black. Believe whatever you want to. Stupidity, ignorance and naivety is not something that everyone has the fortune not to struggle with.

Perhaps you should look outside the box more often.

Whatever makes you sleep better at night. Toodles.

This is why Iran is supplying missiles to destroy Mecca, after failing various sabotage acts. ever since (un)-Islamic revolution.
Posting propaganda with creative titles seems to be the limit you can fly.
While Barbaric is daily hangings, lashing and amputating in Sistan region, on sectarian basis.
GCC is surely at fault for not raising voice on the issue of Sistan genocide.
There is no genocide in Sistan !
Some head choppers like Abd ul Malik Rigi were sent to hell, you may wish to join him. The irony, people of Sistan cooperated with IRGC and his camp full of grenades, RPGs were detected.
I wish we had helped Houthis and removed this Al-Saudi cancer from Islamic world, the tribal family that is killing and torturing Muslims by blockading and attacking in Qatar, Yemen and training Jihadists in Syria and Iraq. This family is a British cancer! but we had no aid or help to Houthis and Yemeni people unfortunately.

I do apologise if yours isn't living to expectations but some of us having a fab time :P

I am just saying you created quite a hype on what you will end up cooking. Never got to see a single pic.

Told you folks gonna run to the mosque for iftar

Even our beloved Persians hardly ever get any sort of intentional discomfort.

Years ago, I was there during Hajj. I have seen behavior of Shias visitors was harassing for rest of the pilgrims and Saudi govt. was allowing it.
I have seen Shias on roof of buses and shouting slogans. It was like they are not coming for the purpose of Hajj but are sent by Iran regime on mission, which seems to disrupt Hajj and destroy its spirit.
There behavior scare rest of pilgrims, who have grown up in civilized families.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom