What's new

Qatari connection in the killing of Gen. Solaimani

They should be given a friendly and diplomatic message that They must deport or de-arm US forces together with Turkey. Then peace will remain.
In the post-2016 period, all non-NATO missions were terminated. Turkish officers in active duty at Italy and Brussels, like Kosovo, Afghanistan other places. Like thousands of American officers in France, Romania and Italia, it has the same scope in the mission in Turkey. The anger and resentment within you makes you manipulate. What Iraq, neither Qatar nor Turkey is not your enemy.

In the post-2016 period, all non-NATO missions were terminated. Turkish officers in active duty at Italy and Brussels, like Kosovo, Afghanistan other places. Like thousands of American officers in France, Romania and Italia, it has the same scope in the mission in Turkey. The anger and resentment within you makes you manipulate. What Iraq, neither Qatar nor Turkey is not your enemy.
I mean turkey should act as a middle man between Iran and Qatar to increase turkish power and to oust US forces from Qatar. This will make the transition saver and more coup-proof. US pigs leave only if they can leave destruction behind.

I mean turkey should act as a middle man between Iran and Qatar to increase turkish power and to oust US forces from Qatar. This will make the transition saver and more coup-proof. US pigs leave only if they can leave destruction behind.

USA thinks they own the Middle East and would rather burn it down than leave. They are terrorists to the core.

In their (west) eyes, we are lesser human beings. Certainly the Americans didn't reveal their intentions to the Qataris. But if the drone was launched from Qatar, we need to strike Qatar and destroy that base to set an example so that no other country would dare host a US base in the region. The biggest threat to islam is not sectarianism, its American bases in the Middle East.

In their (west) eyes, we are lesser human beings. Certainly the Americans didn't reveal their intentions to the Qataris. But if the drone was launched from Qatar, we need to strike Qatar and destroy that base to set an example so that no other country would dare host a US base in the region. The biggest threat to muslims are not sectarianism, its American bases in the Middle East.
Qataris are well known for their treacherous mind. 2 years ago they had serious issues with Gen. Solaimani when 25 of their Royal members were kidnapped in Iraq. https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...759ce2-3f41-11e8-974f-aacd97698cef_story.html

In their (west) eyes, we are lesser human beings. Certainly the Americans didn't reveal their intentions to the Qataris. But if the drone was launched from Qatar, we need to strike Qatar and destroy that base to set an example so that no other country would dare host a US base in the region. The biggest threat to muslims are not sectarianism, its American bases in the Middle East.

We cannot and should not and will not attack the Qatari soil without casus belli. Our response to this issue should be directly targeted at Americans either in Iraq or in Syria (if we want to take responsibility for it) or it should be an asymmetric response without us claiming responsibility for it.

Unlawful murder of Gen. Sulemani is a double game by US against many countries, US not just want war but want war of Iran with other Arab countries as well, it should be clear that US want Iran to get engage on multiple fronts at the same time .....

it should be clear after the statement of Iraqi Prime Minister in the Parliament yesterday

US CENTCOM has overseas HQ in Qatar which is also the largest base in the region. It is a prime and legit military target any way well with in operational range of IRGC. It is irrelevant what Qataris know or do not know. They house the attackers and they have to either evict or face the consequences. So simple is that.

Qataris are well known for their treacherous mind. 2 years ago they had serious issues with Gen. Solaimani when 25 of their Royal members were kidnapped in Iraq. https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...759ce2-3f41-11e8-974f-aacd97698cef_story.html

I know Qataris are treacherous. For years they were obeying the Saudis, they were funding ISIS, until they suddenly turned around and warmed up to Iran. Such an actor cant be trusted. But whatever their end game is, whatever they are after, their interest and ours don't collide. We share a gas field, but killing Soleimani, or even a regime change is not magically going to hand them the ownership of the gas field. They have no reason to feel threatened by us, and we have no reason to feel threatened by them.

We cannot and should not and will not attack the Qatari soil without casus belli. Our response to this issue should be directly targeted at Americans either in Iraq or in Syria (if we want to take responsibility for it) or it should be an asymmetric response without us claiming responsibility for it.

That sends the message that any 3rd party who lets US use their soil to attack Iran, can and will get away with it. We are surrounded by hostile countries. Thats a terrible message to send.

We must set up an attack that:
1) Causes huge damage to Qatari infrastructure which results in huge economic loss, but there MUST be no casualties
2) Causes huge damage to the American base in Qatar with the results being many American casualties and the base being completely inoperable.
3) The attack should be entirely asymmetric without us claiming responsibility

I fear that TheGame is very large...and it includes OurLand as well... we must be on high state of alert... I don't trust GanguTerroristArmy with BraMouse on CeaseFireLine...

Now if you take a step back and have a keen look .... it becomes obvious that GangFacistRegime is onboard in this Game!

With protest going on and GanguTerroristPolice abusing muslims... we might be looking at The End Game...

It is critical that we don't fall into this trap .... there shall be attempts of SecterianFires as well...
now whole region is battleground including Pakistan and Turkey mark my word or as DG ISPR says in context of India 'Beginning of an End' ....

now whole region is battleground including Pakistan and Turkey mark my word or as DG ISPR says in context of India 'Beginning of an End' ....

For India it would perfect when the world and most of regional Powers are busy Iran and ME , they can push inside AJK , In the Fog of war its easy to stage a false flag and send the strike teams . I hope PA knows what they are doing .

The crucial mistake is to allow USA a base in your land, that is the sin.
USA is not so courteous to ask for permission/reveals her attentions on mission to mission basis. So blaming Qatar seems not worthy.
What about those who are having American nukes???

That sends the message that any 3rd party who lets US use their soil to attack Iran, can and will get away with it. We are surrounded by hostile countries. Thats a terrible message to send.

We must set up an attack that:
1) Causes huge damage to Qatari infrastructure which results in huge economic loss, but there MUST be no casualties
2) Causes huge damage to the American base in Qatar with the results being many American casualties and the base being completely inoperable.
3) The attack should be entirely asymmetric without us claiming responsibility

You can't use military force against a sovereign nation just to send them or others a message. :) Attacking Qatar would be a terrible mistake in any case. As stupid as Saddam attacking Kuwait.

We must first know if the Americans had informed the Qataris or not. Meanwhile, as I said before, no Iranian authority has claimed that Qatar is responsible for this. If Qatar was indeed involved in this, the best way to respond to it is by attacking one of their tankers in a sabotage operation, or something along those lines.

Back
Top Bottom