What's new

Qatari connection in the killing of Gen. Solaimani

now whole region is battleground including Pakistan and Turkey mark my word or as DG ISPR says in context of India 'Beginning of an End' ....

This is what I fear most... Iran, Turkiye and Pakistan are TheTargets... GanguTerroristEntity needs to go and MaqboozaHindustan needs to be liberated!

Pakistan should release an official statement and warn US. Pakistan does not need to side with anybody, but it is in Pakistans self interest to stand up against US, because Pakistan is next. US will NOT stop until it turns EVERY muslim countries into their lackeys. I say it again, US does not know how to fight when there is resistance and can absolutely not fight a multi front war. It is simply not their interest and not their tactics. Their tactic is to make their enemies weak before they attack.

As I said it earlier in another thread, I will reiterate myself again.

Why the hell US is in this region? What is its business?

If you take a step back and try to observe than you will realize that it has no stake in this region and only reason its here is because of Israel, who is the ultimate beneficiary from destabilization and war in the region. Also, keep a fact in mind that they are waiting for their "Messiah" and they believe that he wouldnt come until a massive war will begin, which could be WW3. Therefore, Trump is taking every possible action to start war in that region. Pompeo has said it and its on record that "God may gave sent Trump to save Israel from Iran".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47670717

That said, I also believe in this notion "Iran bahana hai, Pakistan nishana hai". US target is to hit not only Iran but Pakistan and Turkey too, because all these are against Israel. Also, Pakistan is on the hit list, because of CPEC.

Due to CPEC and all investment China has done in Pakistan, I believe China will support Pakistan openly now and join the war along with Russia. More to the point, US will utterly support India to engage Pakistan, so tough times ahead, I reckon.

Last but not the least, I know some will label this as conspiracy theory but its not. According to the Naimatullah shah wali predictions. China, Russia, Turkey, Iran along with Pakistan and Taliban will be part of this war. If you connect all the dots, than its becoming the same pattern.

upload_2020-1-6_12-10-4.png

upload_2020-1-6_12-11-31.png

upload_2020-1-6_12-12-38.png

Looks like no one wants to do any research.

An MQ-9 reaper has a range of 1200 miles. From Doha to Baghdad is almost 1000 miles one way trip.

This is assuming the drone did not loiter at all while waiting for Solemani and arrived at exactly the right time.

I doubt the drone took off from Qatar. US could have launched from Iraq or Syria

Looks like no one wants to do any research.

An MQ-9 reaper has a range of 1200 miles. From Doha to Baghdad is almost 1000 miles one way trip.

This is assuming the drone did not loiter at all while waiting for Solemani and arrived at exactly the right time.

I doubt the drone took off from Qatar. US could have launched from Iraq or Syria
US has only three Reaper bases in the middle East and Iraq-Syria are not among those. The Qatari connection is discussed in UK daily Times in details. The Times is a respectable newspaper.

US has only three Reaper bases in the middle East and Iraq-Syria are not among those. The Qatari connection is discussed in UK daily Times in details. The Times is a respectable newspaper.

CIA has its own drones along with spec ops. And there drone locations are not posted. So you don’t know where the drone came from. And there is for sure a reaper drone base in Syria. I have no idea where you think Syrian drones are coming from!

Again using an MQ-9 doesn’t really make sense, Global Hawk would make much more sense.

The MQ-9 Reaper drone which killed Gen. Solaimani, was launched and operated from Al Udeid air base in Qatar. According to the PM of Iraq, he was also due to meet Gen. Solaimani on the same day to meditate a Saudi-Iran compromise that would reduce the tension between these two countries.
We saw that it was Qatar who allowed this high profile anti Iran attack to take place from it's territory and they are going to be paying a very high price for this action. Qatar has been acting way above it's weight lately by working as a destabilizing actor in the region and beyond. The Saudis will also welcome anything that punishes Qatar. For now, Al Udeid air base is going to take the burnt. What happens to Emir Tamim, leave it for the future. As for the US, the viable option is to use tactical nukes which will open the gates of hell.

Sorry but this is not something Iran is going to fall for!!! LOL! Because even if true and the UAV did takeoff from Qatar at the end of the day among all the countries in the Persian Gulf Qatar is simply the last country Iran would actually blame... Now it's quite clear that the Trump administration wants Iran to blame Qatar because Iran's relationship with Qatar is clearly upsetting to them so their decision to use Qatar as a launching pad is clearly intentional!

Now if Iran was to take that rout and attack a Persian Gulf country that country would be the UAE NOT Qatar!

CIA has its own drones along with spec ops. And there drone locations are not posted. So you don’t know where the drone came from. And there is for sure a reaper drone base in Syria. I have no idea where you think Syrian drones are coming from!

Again using an MQ-9 doesn’t really make sense, Global Hawk would make much more sense.
Global Hawk is a serveillance drone which is not a strike drone.

Sorry but this is not something Iran is going to fall for!!! LOL! Because even if true and the UAV did takeoff from Qatar at the end of the day among all the countries in the Persian Gulf Qatar is simply the last country Iran would actually blame... Now it's quite clear that the Trump administration wants Iran to blame Qatar because Iran's relationship with Qatar is clearly upsetting to them so their decision to use Qatar as a launching pad is clearly intentional!

Now if Iran was to take that rout and attack a Persian Gulf country that country would be the UAE NOT Qatar!
Iran will attack the US base regardless whoever hosts it. Do they cry for Qatari cash as few other countries do ? No. They don't.

Qatar already committed a great sin by hosting the largest US base in the region. They are doomed in everyways.

This is what I fear most... Iran, Turkiye and Pakistan are TheTargets... GanguTerroristEntity needs to go and MaqboozaHindustan needs to be liberated!

We need you to lead the line...battle against the enemy......

On PDF

We need you to lead the line...battle against the enemy......

On PDF

Don’t go trying to march into Iran or something with your paper map and survival kit :)

Global Hawk is a serveillance drone which is not a strike drone.

Iran will attack the US base regardless whoever hosts it. Do they cry for Qatari cash as few other countries do ? No. They don't.

Qatar already committed a great sin by hosting the largest US base in the region. They are doomed in everyways.

Iran will NOT attack Qatar because Iranian Military leaders are not MORONS! So nice try! But NO!

U.S. has Air bases in Iraq, Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia all of which are closer and more suited for that operation and yet the Trump administration used the base in Qatar hoping that if Iran does respond they would attack Qatar and in doing so push Qatar into the arms of Saudi Arabia!!! So I can promise you right here and now that it ain't going to happen!!! SO KEEP DREAMING!!! Iran is NOT going to attack Qatar and again if Iran wanted to take the path of attacking a Persian Gulf state that state would 1st and foremost be the UAE!!!!! As the wise man said to the Mandalorian "I HAVE SPOKEN"

Even if it did come from Qatar it does not mean Qatar was in on it...

That is not correct. Many countries including Pakistan and Saudis do not allow US bases to strike in a third country. This is not a simple issue to ignore which Qataris will find out soon.

Didn't you allow US to operate from your airfields for attacking Afghanistan? Iraq?... in the past

Attacking Qatar would also trigger a Turkish reaction. In addition, your assessment of the Saudi-Qatari relationship is wrong.

Qataris and other Gulfies may have huge problems among themselves but neither Saudis nor any other Gulf state would accept an attack on any GCC member state. Kuwait is still not forgotten.

Such a move would bring together Turkey, America and GCC and this would be a grave strategic mistake. In other words: by attacking Qatar, Iran would create a united Sunni bloc.

P.S.: The most likely target is Bahrain, not Qatar.

Attacking Qatar would also trigger a Turkish reaction. In addition, your assessment of the Saudi-Qatari relationship is wrong.

Qataris and other Gulfies may have huge problems among themselves but neither Saudis nor any other Gulf state would accept an attack on any GCC member state. Kuwait is still not forgotten.

Such a move would bring together Turkey, America and GCC and this would be a grave strategic mistake. In other words: by attacking Qatar, Iran would create a united Sunni bloc.

P.S.: The most likely target is Bahrain, not Qatar.

No indication there will be such a strike on Qatar right now, but should conflict start between US and Iran and these regional countries allow their soil to be used as launching grounds, what do you think will happen then? Hint: It's not a trick question.

Didn't you allow US to operate from your airfields for attacking Afghanistan? Iraq?... in the past
It was only allowed to launch attack on non state actors such ISIS/TTP etc. We never allowed attack on government positions of other countries.

Iran will NOT attack Qatar because Iranian Military leaders are not MORONS! So nice try! But NO!

U.S. has Air bases in Iraq, Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia all of which are closer and more suited for that operation and yet the Trump administration used the base in Qatar hoping that if Iran does respond they would attack Qatar and in doing so push Qatar into the arms of Saudi Arabia!!! So I can promise you right here and now that it ain't going to happen!!! SO KEEP DREAMING!!! Iran is NOT going to attack Qatar and again if Iran wanted to take the path of attacking a Persian Gulf state that state would 1st and foremost be the UAE!!!!! As the wise man said to the Mandalorian "I HAVE SPOKEN"
This are all predictions. Only future can vindicate these predictions. Let us wait and see. No need to use words like MORON ! There is really nothing off the table of military strategists. I am not connected to IRGC in any way. If you are connected to them , let us know. Qatar has become a rogue state lately by promoting various disturbing elements. This tiny rogue state will certainly not remain the same as today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom