What's new

Qatar Strikes Deal To Buy Tanks, Artillery from Krauss-Maffei Wegmann

Thəorətic Muslim;4181071 said:
US Army Physical Fitness Test :wave: صديقي

So they teach Yoga in the "US army" ? or is it just exclusive to you ?

What's wrong with you ? Why no talk ?

I understand that I may have embarrassed some Muslims concerning my physical capabilities.

As a Muslim, I regret that.

The Prophet (PBUH) asked his umma not to point out the inabilities of their brothers/ sisters.

I understand that Saudis are incapable of doing much less of anything. Considering that I will probably be the one fighting to defend Saudi Arabia since their military, is mostly for show, will flee the battlefield on the sound of a bullet.

If I do land in SA, I hope you guys dont deport me for being 'fair-skinned' and handsome.

Thəorətic Muslim;4180993 said:
I'm going to be commissioned in the 82nd Airborne as 1LT, completed:

Air Assault School Ft. Rucker
Airborne School Ft. Benning, 10 Jumps
Mountain Warfare
Army Combat School, Skill Level 3 (Hand to Hand)

120 Push ups (3 minutes)
30 Pull Ups (3 minutes)
90 Sit Ups (4.5 Minutes)
7.5 mile run (54.40 Minutes)
Total Time: 65.3 Minutes No rest.

Stand in front of them? I'll probably be training them. :disagree:

I meet a couple of guys from Jordan at Benning, they're all right.:tup:
What does this mean?

Thəorətic Muslim;4181274 said:
I understand that I may have embarrassed some Muslims concerning my physical capabilities.

The Prophet (PBUH) asked his umma not to point out the inabilities of their brothers/ sisters.

I understand that Saudis are incapable of doing much less of anything. Considering that I will probably be the one fighting to defend Saudi Arabia since their military, is mostly for show, will flee the battlefield on the sound of a bullet.

Don't flatter yourself and keep your delusional claims for yourself. We, the descendants of the Prophet Muhammad (saws), all the Prophets before him and the Sahabah are perfectly capable of defending our beautiful, diverse and holy land without the help of some American employee. In short don't meddle in Arab and Sunni matters if trolling is all you are capable of. Not the first time I see your senseless posts in connection with Arab and Sunni countries, especially those located on the beautiful Arabian Peninsula.

We Saudis created our own country, borders etc. without the help of any outsiders unlike the majority of the Muslim world. Nobody is interfering in our customs or traditions either and this will not change.

If I do land in SA, I hope you guys dont deport me for being 'fair-skinned' and handsome.

Actually, good for you bro. But it explained few things here regarding your brain cells limits. You know, people with strong bodies are not so bright, and yes it's true. No offense, but I feel more free with proud people like yourself buddy.:D

What does this mean?

We were doing HAHO/HALO jumps plus some training on the side.

Considering they (4) had only join the Jordanian Forces 20 months, before coming to the US for specialized training, they were solid in their capabilities and endurance.

If I remember correctly one of the guys was from Surf Al Darwish on Highway 15?

Thəorətic Muslim;4181300 said:

Considering they (4) had only join the Jordanian Forces 20 months, before coming to the US for specialized training, they were solid in their capabilities and endurance.

Who cares about what an American employee does? You are not welcome in the Arab or Muslim world with such comments. You are also a supporter of Israel if one looks at your user history on PDF. Working for the American army as an supposed Pakistani and Muslim as well. Something to brag about indeed. The same country which bombs Pakistan monthly with drones...

You have no influence or say in what any Arab country does anyway. Tell me that you are one of the 3-4 frustrated Shias on this forum who troll in threads that are about Arab and Sunni countries time and time again?

Don't flatter yourself and keep your delusional claims for yourself. We, the descendants of the Prophet Muhammad (saws), all the Prophets before him and the Sahabah are perfectly capable of defending our beautiful, diverse and holy land without the help of some American employee. In short don't meddle in Arab and Sunni matters if trolling is all you are capable of. Not the first time I see your senseless posts in connection with Arab and Sunni countries, especially those located on the beautiful Arabian Peninsula.

We Saudis created our own country, borders etc. without the help of any outsiders unlike the majority of the Muslim world. Nobody is interfering in our customs or traditions either and this will not change.

I know my understanding of Saudi History is low, the US govt doesn't really give a damn about teaching the subject in schools here, but you might have heard of Lawrence of Arabia?

Btw I'm a Pakistani American and more importantly a Muslim. :angel:

Yeah, you don't know anything (which always was clear for everybody) so keep quite and don't interfere in subjects that are none of your business.

You forget one thing, without Saudis you wouldn't be a Muslim in the first place.

Is that why you left your country and joined another country's military ? the funny thing is its the same country that keeps bombing the sh!t out of your original country with drones.

after all that Yoga BS, we will probably deport you for being gay :omghaha:

Thəorətic Muslim;4181300 said:

Who are "they"?

Qatar is a small island .. what the hell do they need armor and artillery divs for unless they plan to go out and conquer other nations ?

That goes with the PAS (; , maybe the Saudis will operate them later IDK LoL.

Back
Top Bottom