What's new

Qatar Strikes Deal To Buy Tanks, Artillery from Krauss-Maffei Wegmann

Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain and UAE doesn't need to boost their land power strength because there is no enemies to confront beside Iran. The naval strength are the most important since all Gulf countries are confronted by Iran through the sea in the Persian(Arabian) Gulf. In term of military, navy and airforce; Iran is more bigger and powerful but with the GDP, HDI and resources; Saudi is more powerful so just don't don't underestimate Iran's military. However, with all the expensive fighter Jets and other toys owned by the Saudi and the Gulf countries the Persian will have to think twice before starting a war.

Generally, those who stock up on weaponry that beyond their ability to use, are the ones who usually start wars

Actually 2B Euro.

:laugh: What do we lose let them buy at the end of day they'll be using it on themselves when the ones they sent to rest of the world spreading chaos would come back using it on qataris.

May be you missed this:

The armored vehicle purchases are part of what Defense News reported March 4 is at least a 20 billion euro equipment shopping list spread across Qatar’s army, navy and air force. Fast jets, helicopters, corvettes and missiles are on the procurement list as Qatar modernists its military capabilities in line with moves by the Gulf state to play a greater role in the region and beyond.

May be you missed this:

Thankyou I just did not read it all, but in my view just as what is going on in Syria and African Nations the terror being exported by very region, chickens will come home to roost hat is being bought will be used upon themselves.

You forget one thing, without Saudis you wouldn't be a Muslim in the first place.

Is that why you left your country and joined another country's military ? the funny thing is its the same country that keeps bombing the sh!t out of your original country with drones.

after all that Yoga BS, we will probably deport you for being gay :omghaha:

The tribes of Arabia, the Shahaba came long before Ibn Saud. You should reread your history.

Muslims have long served in militaries under the leadership of non-muslims. Zheng He served in the Chinese Navy.
Tribes of Arabia served under Lawrence.

You should remember, how your 'military' decided to ask militaries from non-muslim states to protect your saud family. It was only political that the US let Arab military conveys 'reclaim' Kuwait City.

Thəorətic Muslim;4183948 said:
The tribes of Arabia, the Shahaba came long before Ibn Saud. You should reread your history.

Muslims have long served in militaries under the leadership of non-muslims. Zheng He served in the Chinese Navy.
Tribes of Arabia served under Lawrence.

You should remember, how your 'military' decided to ask militaries from non-muslim states to protect your saud family. It was only political that the US let Arab military conveys 'reclaim' Kuwait City.

Yeah, and the local population of KSA has still not changed my little friend. Just under a different name which has changed many times in the last 1400 years and thousands of years before Islam as well. Just like all the Islamic Caliphates and Caliphs originated from Hejaz in current day KSA, Makkah and Madinah still remained central and were essential for all Caliphates.

Look at your own country - a former part of British India who gained independence from the British. Pakistan does have a history that goes longer back than 1947 (LOL) and the vast majority of the people are locals and always were.

We are still the sons of Prophet Muhammad (saws), all the Prophets before him and the Sahabah.

What don't you get? We don't care about you working for the American army. Good for you.

Try to stop the drones that bomb your country (Pakistan) monthly and kill innocent civilians in the process.

Don't worry about Arab lands.

Who are "they"?

Who cares about what an American employee does? You are not welcome in the Arab or Muslim world with such comments. You are also a supporter of Israel if one looks at your user history on PDF. Working for the American army as an supposed Pakistani and Muslim as well. Something to brag about indeed. The same country which bombs Pakistan monthly with drones...

You have no influence or say in what any Arab country does anyway. Tell me that you are one of the 3-4 frustrated Shias on this forum who troll in threads that are about Arab and Sunni countries time and time again?

You talk like you make policies. But your just another keyboard hotshot.

Mind pointing out some Pro-Israel posts?

I am a proud Pakistani-American Muslim. DONT SUPPOSE WHAT YOU DONT KNOW. Im not a shia or sunni, but a Muslim.

You should realize the only thing keeping the Saud family alive is well, America.

BTW, you might be talking about that education, tech, service cities Saudis are building. Mind pointing out where I trolled? Or where you just emotional charged? All I said was that hopefully there are corporations who will be using the office/ warehouse space. Hoped the universities would be teaching their students fundamental studies that would benefit them long run.

Back
Top Bottom