What's new

Qatar sending Pakistani pilots for training on the French Rafale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine. It is their choice but why the hell do Pakistan regard these people so highly?

*Some here keep bringing Pakistan's refusal in Yeman as a excuse which is rubbish. I did not see India going to help in Yeman yet they have been enjoying the fruits of over $70 billion every year for decades.

Because Pakistanis have a messiah complex. They refuse to believe in their singular selves and always wait for a miracle. To them, the Saudis(by their virtue of occupying the holy sites) are infallible, the remaining Arabs and Bedoins are our ummah brothers just because they happen to say the Kalimah..and so on.

Buddy---don't give me the B S---try it with someone else.
But that is your most favoured posting style

Sir, I can't copy your post. There is nothing wrong with Indians, I have some friends from India too and they are very educated and sharp people. The issue was the American jobs and as an American, I would like every American to be employed here locally. There is nothing wrong with it.

I can't answer why the Middle Eastern people love the Indians? May be they are very nice people? The one's I know are very nice too, both from India and from Pakistan and even from other places. Thanks

Because Pakistanis have a messiah complex. They refuse to believe in their singular selves and always wait for a miracle. To them, the Saudis(by their virtue of occupying the holy sites) are infallible, the remaining Arabs and Bedoins are our ummah brothers just because they happen to say the Kalimah..and so on.
How sad. A great nation, a great people reduced to pathetic snivelling things in front of what are nothing but camel riders who turned against the Ottoman Turks and in doing so gave away Palestine to the Jews. On top of that they got divided like shredder does.

And that was 10/10 explaination. Could not have said it better. I guess it hurts to see so many poor under employed youth in Pakistan who could have jobs in GCC that are given to you know who that would support their familes, lifting them out of poverty and helping the country as well.

But alas that is not to be. But the salt on the would is when I see Pakistani's licking and being servile to the GCC. Islam does not belong to them. Islam is not Arab property. I wish people kept that in mind.

Ask Joe if Indian's said yes and went to Yemen?

Thanks for confirming this, Joe. India has been the preferred place for workers irrespective of Yeman or not or the religion of the workers.

No, they don't Zarvan. Those you refer to are the crumbs. The real lifting is contracted out to these boys below - with figures running into $100s billions. I know your a patriot and I respect you for that but you got to start looking at this without religion distorting the reality.

When the shit hit's the fan who do they call? America

0e0d29bdd73351fbace89e1e578bcc01.jpg

s-l300.jpg

images

14147775869.jpg

Qatar? Don't worry they pay USA to have military bases in Qatar.

Qatar.jpg

A US B-52 Stratofortress bomber arriving at Al Udeid Air Base, in Qatar

jt-38020347-mideast-crisis_usa-bombers-090616.jpg

Qatar, where insulting its flag is a serious offence, hosts the largest American air base outside of the United States.

Al-Udeid base, home to around 10,000 military personnel, is used as a hub by the US for its air strikes against the Islamic State jihadist group in Syria and Iraq.

Link > http://www.straitstimes.com/world/middle-east/us-apologises-to-qatar-over-military-video

What did I say about Pakistan - crumbs? The real deal goes to America. That is why when Saudia Arabia came under threat America came to KSA with 500,000 soldiers. These are the facts.

Yes they do. KSA soldiers are still mostly trained by you. You also provide them with many weapons. Even AL KHALID is being used by KSA. As for other small Arab nations there dependency is lot more. Several of there pilots are Pakistanis. We have also lot of secret corporation which is not told in public.

But that is your most favoured posting style

Hi,

When the cow is having a calf---the bull is in pain---now can someone translate it into punjabi----I can do that but----

Yes, Why GCC countries will consider Pakistan? They are reputable rich countries of the world they have money so every one bow to them, they can buy off the shelf as much as they can. But Kaptan Sahab why the member of GCC are so against CPEC? Perhaps they can see the future a bit more further then we can see.

Sir, the member of GCC are against the CPEC because Pakistan is going to beat their rears economically not too far from now. I do research so trust me, I've not come across anything in the Middle East (outside of Oil) where every single Western nation wanted to go invest in. It is happening in Pakistan and I like participating in discussions around the CPEC more and more. This will expand my knowledge as well as allow me to see the history being made.

I saw a Bloomberg market report on Pakistan like a month ago, it was a shocker, they compared Pakistan with the UAE and said that Pakistan would have about 8-10 different Dubai like trade regions (major ports and dry ports) with more GDP than Dubai in the next 12-15 years and at some point, it will be in the top 12 economies. That is pretty huge. So why would these Arabs want to see Pakistan grow? Thanks

How sad. A great nation, a great people reduced to pathetic snivelling things in front of what are nothing but camel riders who turned against the Ottoman Turks and in doing so gave away Palestine to the Jews. On top of that they got divided like shredder does.

And that was 10/10 explaination. Could not have said it better. I guess it hurts to see so many poor under employed youth in Pakistan who could have jobs in GCC that are given to you know who that would support their familes, lifting them out of poverty and helping the country as well.

But alas that is not to be. But the salt on the would is when I see Pakistani's licking and being servile to the GCC. Islam does not belong to them. Islam is not Arab property. I wish people kept that in mind.

But they wont, and the cycle continues.

Are you retarded? You made a referance to some 'base' and I asked you for referance and you go off tangent. Waste of good time.

Hi,

I am not retarded YET----momentarily a bit advanced.

For a whole year this board has been full of discussion about pakistan military and Yemen war---I guess you missed it somehow---.

Pakistanis has the feeling that Arabs cannot fight. Since Pakistanis have been called before to fight in many Arab wars, they think they are invincible fighters & they have taught Arabs how to fight & fly a plane.

The sad thing they fail to understand is Arab countries have money, so they throw the money to these cheepos to fight their war, so they don't lose their people. Jab Pakistani hai marne ko, Kutton ki maut hum kyon maren. Paisa Fenk Tamasha Dekh..

Sir, how long is this oil money going to last ;). The real growth in the future is around the South Asian region, between China, India, Pakistan, Russia, etc. Primarily the CPEC project. That is the future highest growth region. The Middle Eastern money has started to dry up. Take a look at Saudi's budget for the past few years. And Mr. Trump has clearly said "No Saudi Oil"! I'll let you guess the rest :enjoy:

You rely on Indian labour to the tune of $72 billion which is the single biggest earner India makes. Tell me did India go to fight for you in Yeman?

Yet Saudi Arabia doesn't prefer Pakistani workers over Indians as you said, it remains the largest source of remittances for Pakistan with 5.9 Billion. not to mention that Pakistan's imports from Saudi Arabia have the value of 2.6 Billion.
On the other hand, the remittances to India from Saudi Arabia reaches 7.6 Billion while their imports from Saudi Arabia excess 19.2 billion dollars. So obviously we do not just get more money from India than we get from Pakistan, but also the money we get from them surpasses the remittances to their country.

Fyi6-INFLOW-OF-Remittances.jpg

I know you might not like this fact, but Pakistan in reality doesn't stand by us in Yemen, even it's not profitable to us when it comes to business, then why should we rely more on Pakistan than any other country?
I see all countries have benefited from Saudi Arabia in the name of brotherhood and Islam while they give nothing in return, if it's not Islam and brotherhood which you seem don't like then I strongly think Saudi is the only country that loses from such relation with Pakistan.

Last edited:
Rubbish. Non of these GCC countries rely on Pakistan. Please stop smoking on the ummah weed. GCC contract out their defence to America. As facts and history prove. GCC purchase only from America/Europe to buy influence in those countries. Pakistani's? They are just 'miskeen' to be hired as private bodyguards or do the dirty work.

Even there the plum jobs are given to Indian's by GCC. GCC/KSA are India's biggest beneficiaries. This is fact. Just google the amount of money that is pouring into India from GCC - so much that it has lifted India which enables it to then spend more on it's military.

How does a cool $72 billion going from GCC to India sound?This is every year - Pakistan got $48 billion one off Chinese investment under CPEC and entire country is in orgy.

Link > http://www.khaleejtimes.com/business/gold-forex/remittances-from-gcc-to-india-hit-72b

You are the 10th person.

Last edited:
Remittances source country to India

Remittance amount

UAE US$14,255 mn
United States US$10,844 mn
Saudi Arabia US$7,621 mn
United Kingdom US$3,904 mn

India earns over $7 billion from KSA and irrespective of Yeman while Pakistan earns $5.9 billion. Say's everything about 'Islamic brotherhood'.

Link . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remittances_to_India

But India imports more from Saudi Arabia and fills our budget with 19.2 Billion Dollars.
Pakistan imports from Saudi Arabia have the value of 2.6 billion dollars which equalizes just 15% of what India gives to KSA.
Irrespective of Yemen, India still way more profitable to Saudi Arabia than Pakistan.
If Pakistan joined GCC in Yemen, then I'd say yeah Pakistan did something that India can't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom