What's new

Qatar plans $450 million dollar movie on Prophet Muhammed

a film without voice and face of the lead character ? :facepalm:

I Think rather than making a movie in response it is better to ignore those anti-islam anti-Prophet movie Trolls and spend than $450M on poor Muslims across the globe, this money should be spent on Palestinians. See Qatar has money to make movie but no money to help helpless muslims. Verily Allah will ask these sheikhs on the day of resurrection for wrong spending.

Muslims are better than this, everyone knows Prophet Muhammad PBUH's best character for the entire Universe we don't need to clarify and make movies in response how idiot of Qatar. Jews and people of arabia have done worst than that to Prophet and his family did you see protest, muslims damaging and killing muslims and or did you see Prophet's response? He offered peace and invitation.

Qatar needs to fund 'The life of Abdul"...
I was watching doha debates and qataris seem quite forward thinking.

a film without voice and face of the lead character ? :facepalm:

Go to imdb.com, search 'the message' similar movie previously made. See for yourself rating and review. There are people who converted after watching the movie

A good answer by Qatar ... better than letting the retards on the loose

A good answer by Qatar ... better than letting the retards on the loose

Bad answer by Qatar, Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H would never have wanted to spend $450M on him but for helping poor muslims.

I Think its all business Qatar makes a movie and looking to cash in 4X more profit.

^^^ Most of the $450M will go towards insurance, they dont need to spend much on movie. :)

Bad answer by Qatar, Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H would never have wanted to spend $450M on him but for helping poor muslims.

I Think its all business Qatar makes a movie and looking to cash in 4X more profit.
Agreed.

Providing necessary support and rehabilitating refugees in various countries like Rohingyans, Afghan people in Pakistan etc. It would be do more to change rest of the world's mindset.

Back
Top Bottom