What's new

Qatar Calls Arabs SHEEP

You are surely talk about the turcs surrendered and give the key of Algiers to the French before they even fire a shot, for a mere safe passage and you called us collaborateurs...That's like the Kettle calling the cat, black! The absurdity of the week!

i totally agrree with you on that matter...You pointed out an historical realty...Even Libya was abonded to Italy by same way by some ottoman Pashas(generals)..When Italy army begun to invade Libya many ottoman generals was drinking with italy officers in istanbul and celebrating that event..
Ottomans was not defeated in battlfields...It defeated by its own brainwashed, traitors and collaborators....

in the last period of Ottoman impire, most of Pashas(generals) Wazirs(ministers), bureaucrats and diplomats were Freemasons, non-muslims, French, English and German brainwasheds...

If you devotee to some culture, states, ideology and society how do you could refuse or fight againsit them..
i think you understood me what i meant about algeria..

Hypocrisy of the Saouds, the qaba, a symbol for all the muslim is going to be scrapped to give a place for a mosque. Where ever they send their beni hillal, the destructions of historical and cultural artifact followed. That is not the religion of Mohamed that they are spreading, but a paganism dating of the stone age era.

So you are A Berber?

طلع لي الطبري مكتوب فيه الكلام اللي فوق يارافضي ياكذاب

هذا دينهم, كله لعن وسب, وجوههم سوداء والله ترى الكفر والزندقة والنفاق فيه. يا رافضي, اذا اردت النقاش بالدين لا تاتي لنقاش العامة فسادتك وعلماؤك اهينوا ولم يتمكنوا ابدا من الفوز في كل مناظراتهم

انا دعوتك للبحث في اليوتيوب المليئ بالفيديوهات عن هذه المناظرات ,

نحن اهل الاسلام كنا نتحدى اليهود والنصارى بصحة ديننا بان ياتوا بعالم مسلم سني واحد تحول الى دياناتهم ولم يجدوا بينما هناك المئات من حاخاماتهم وقسيسيهم تحولو الى الاسلام

وانا اتخدى ان تاتي بعالم سني واحد تشيع وهتاك العشرات بالمقابل من معمميكم تسننوا

الحمدلله انكم اقلية ضعيفة

i totally agrree with you on that matter...You pointed out an historical realty...Even Libya was abonded to Italy by same way by some ottoman Pashas(generals)..When Italy army begun to invade Libya many ottoman generals was drinking with italy officers in istanbul and celebrating that event..
Ottomans was not defeated in battlfields...It defeated by its own brainwashed, traitors and collaborators....

in the last period of Ottoman impire, most of Pashas(generals) Wazirs(ministers), bureaucrats and diplomats were Freemasons, non-muslims, French, English and German brainwasheds...

If you devotee to some culture, states, ideology and society how do you could refuse or fight againsit them..
i think you understood me what i meant about algeria..

Turks fought with Libyans against Italians, and even achieved some minor victories. Libya was abandoned because of Balkan Wars where Ottoman army was annihilated by Balkan States.

Battle of Tobruk (1911) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are surely talk about the turcs surrendered and give the key of Algiers to the French before they even fire a shot, for a mere safe passage and you called us collaborateurs...That's like the Kettle calling the cat, black! The absurdity of the week!

You want me to teach you, an Algerian, the history of Algeria?

Ottomans were mere shadow of former themselves by 19th century. By 1830's Turks were fighting against Greece, Egypt, and bunch of separatists. Secondly, Ottomans never had direct rule over Algeria and Tunis. Corsairs (of devshirme origins) ruled those lands, and paid tribute to Ottomans.

Egyptian–Ottoman War (1831–1833)

Even if we wanted to help Algeria, we didnt have a navy then. Navy was sunk in 1827.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Navarino

They are in Turkey, under Americain control and under Americain possessionmanned by Americain soldiers. Israel, when it needed them against Saddam's scud, they were transferred (given) to them and they were manned by Israelis. That's a big difference! Israelis are judged capable and given the means, if you were, with your long long long NATO membership, they would have extended the same courtesy, but their evaluation of the combativeness of your forces is not that high, that their reason behind the 400 troops that they sent to protect the patriots for fear that they may fall in Syrian troupes. But don't feel bad, they discourage Egyptian to invade Lybia for fear that they get their behind roughened by the Lybians. Americains don't like their doormat allies to loose US equipment to their foes...

Patriots that are being sent to Turkey by NATO (Netherlands, Germany, USA) will be under the command of NATO, in which Turkey is an important partner. As for Israel, it isn't about capability, but US's unconditional support to Israel. You would be surprised, what else America gives Israel for free.

I'm not sure if you are trolling or serious, those 400 troops are for logistics and for the operation of the misseles. Not for the protection. You clearly demonstrated your idiocy in your previous posts but this sentence of yours:

400 troops that they sent to protect the patriots for fear that they may fall in Syrian troupes.

in which you imply: Syria may invade Turkey, thus take control of the patriots so they send 400 troops in order to protect the patriots, is just beyond idiocy.

Unfvckingbelievable...

1275389857_naked-gun-facepalm.gif

Side effects of French lap :)

Turks fought with Libyans against Italians, and even achieved some minor victories. Libya was abandoned because of Balkan Wars where Ottoman army was annihilated by Balkan States.

Battle of Tobruk (1911) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You want me to teach you, an Algerian, the history of Algeria?

Ottomans were mere shadow of former themselves by 19th century. By 1830's Turks were fighting against Greece, Egypt, and bunch of separatists. Secondly, Ottomans never had direct rule over Algeria and Tunis. Corsairs (of devshirme origins) ruled those lands, and paid tribute to Ottomans.

Egyptian–Ottoman War (1831–1833)

Even if we wanted to help Algeria, we didnt have a navy then. Navy was sunk in 1827.

Battle of Navarino - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

my mate, there is more beyond the official history..
if some day the real history formalized as official history then there will be a another Turkey in the future.. it is inevatble that some day all realities hiden in history will emerge..

Just wthact this video about invation of Azerbaijan by USSR in 1920....Did you ever hear such thing from official history..
Kadir M

انا رديت بالانگليزي. كتابتي العربية مو قوية بيها. المهم الصراحة انتم جاهلين في ابصد معتقدات. الشيعة. انا شخصياً اعرف أكثر من خمس أشخاص متشيعين. ثاني انا أتيت بأحاديث من كتب أهل السنة. ما حبيت أخوض للدين لاكن اشكالتكم هي التي أجبرتني. ترقب ألشيخ السني الكبيسي و ستعرفون حقيقة بنى أمية.

المهم حول موضوع سوريا، سوريا انتهت بعد. عشرين سنة ما تصفة. أبشرك لن تسلم لا الاردن و لا حتى السعودية فيما سوف يحصل بعد الأسد. و اذا مفكرين كلامي فاضي ، فكروا مرة أخرى في ما قاله القذافي بعت احتلال العراق.

سوف يئتي الدور. لملك الاردن و خادم البيت الأبيض. و البتاجون و البغل حمد

سوف يئتي الدور. لملك الاردن و خادم البيت الأبيض. و البتاجون و البغل حمد

يا اخي هدول عبيد الغرب يعني الغرب حاميهم و لكن لما الغرب بمل منهم من مشاكلهم رح يتخلص منهم بسهولة
مثل الان البحرين, لانو حكومة البحرين عبيد للغرب لا احد يتكملم عنهم في الامم المتحدة و البحرين انتهكت حقوق الانسان و لا احد يتكلم لانهم ملك الغرب

my mate, there is more beyond the official history..
if some day the real history formalized as official history then there will be a another Turkey in the future.. it is inevatble that some day all realities hiden in history will emerge..

Just wthact this video about invation of Azerbaijan by USSR in 1920....Did you ever hear such thing from official history..
Kadir M

So what does Kadir Egyptsson say? This guy even Said Turks lost the 1920-1922 Turkish Independence War. He is not an authority in history. We have lotsa historians with various degrees, yet his guy becomes the Sheikh of the History.

Edit: I watched it. His opinion of history is Sectarian based. I see Azerbaijani Turks as brother to me No matter whether they are Qyzylbash or Jafari. Many of Turks buried these historic feuds, yet some want to continue. Ottomans were murderers of Qyzylbash's, Azerbaijani told the truth, No reason to hide the truth. It was Pan Turkist Pan Islamist Enver Pasha and his brother who sent relief force to Azerbaijan in 1918. Not Ottoman Sultan.

So what does Kadir Egyptsson say? This guy even Said Turks lost the 1920-1922 Turkish Independence War. He is not an authority in history. We have lotsa historians with various degrees, yet his guy becomes the Sheikh of the History.

Edit: I watched it. His opinion of history is Sectarian based. I see Azerbaijani Turks as brother to me No matter whether they are Qyzylbash or Jafari. Many of Turks buried these historic feuds, yet some want to continue. Ottomans were murderers of Qyzylbash's, Azerbaijani told the truth, No reason to hide the truth. It was Pan Turkist Pan Islamist Enver Pasha and his brother who sent relief force to Azerbaijan in 1918. Not Ottoman Sultan.

this video has nothing to do with secterian matter..
When i first wachted it indeed i was shocked..The claims he made are not so insignificant..Unless they are refuted with substancial evidences those claims are accepted as truths..do care about knowledge rather than personality..

Look at another claim...about 2 months ago i learned..it is claimed that Mustafa Kemal Ataturk officialy applied to remove 'Mustafa' from his name in 1934. and about 2 years after that he offcialy changed his name Kemal to Kamal as well ...you know Kemal mean Perfection and maturity in arabic.....Kamal mean is 'Strong Castle'' in old Turkish....

Here is the latest form of ID of M.K. Ataturk or Kamal Ataturk according to claims.
That is why i said there is more beyond the offcial history..

atatturkjpgh876.jpg

your junk comment has nothing to do with the matter i mentioned..as if you posted it while you were in pub.

you will see and be witness as Al Fassad forced to go into hole of snakes and rats to hide himself from people.. Just like Kaddafi and Saddam...then you will realise who is bited in behinde..

Probably Assad will not survive and Syria will be morcelled along religious lines, but the other looser will be Turkey. By aiding the destruction of Syria, NATO is setting you up for a partition. The Kurds will have a country, like it or not...

What is going to come from the holes you mentionned, is those soit disant FSA that you arm and let them cross your borders into Syria, that will comeback, reeking blood for more to bite you in the butt...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom