What's new

Qatar Calls Arabs SHEEP

can you prove that is the Syrian army? anyone can wear those green uniform.. heck FSA its self wears them... i can post videos here of freedom fighters beheading people in name of democracy

What you failed to understand is i'm not fvcking defending FSA here and i know what they did and doing. I don't need to prove sht since there are thousands of images and videos like this.

I'm not trying to justify the monstrosity of FSA, while you are trying to defend Assad's thugs who has exactly the same mentality with those animals who are beheading people.

What you failed to understand is i'm not fvcking defending FSA here and i know what they did and doing. I don't need to prove sht since there are thousands of images and videos like this.

I'm not trying to justify the monstrosity of FSA, while you are trying to defend Assad's thugs who has exactly the same mentality with those animals who are beheading people.

But you fail to understand that Alasad still has power.. and that power comes from the people.. i have explained millions of times... how can Alasad survive against the west, gcc, turkey and his people?? Alasad has the support of Syrian people... and if Alasad was killing his own people he would not last a minute.. because Syrians will rise up... and there wouldn't be a need for this war... this was is caused by Turkey, gcc, and the west supporting terrorism, if they only cut their support to those terrorists the bloodshed will end... enough is enough

But you fail to understand that Alasad still has power.. and that power comes from the people.. i have explained millions of times... how can Alasad survive against the west, gcc, turkey and his people?? Alasad has the support of Syrian people... and if Alasad was killing his own people he would not last a minute.. because Syrians will rise up... and there wouldn't be a need for this war... this was is caused by Turkey, gcc, and the west supporting terrorism, if they only cut their support to those terrorists the bloodshed will end... enough is enough

Yeah, you are blabbering the same thing over and over again, however Assad is not exactly surviving. He is losing the war and the latest statements of Russian officials and how they are preparing for the evacuation for their citizens in Syria, confirms it.

Assad is killing his own people by randomly dropping bombs on cities. Indeed, enough is enough...

I need to sleep now.

Yeah, you are blabbering the same thing over and over again, however Assad is not exactly surviving. He is losing the war and the latest statements of Russian officials and how they are preparing for the evacuation for their citizens in Syria, confirms it.

Assad is killing his own people by randomly dropping bombs on cities. Indeed, enough is enough...

I need to sleep now.

Funny... the western media always make fake statement on behalf of Russia... and then the next day Russia denies it.. and the western media doesnt report that Russia denies the news...
You have been saying Russia withdrew their support for the past year... and then it all turns out to be fake and lies.. just another piece of propaganda just like the chemical weapons story... now it died because its all lies...
Alasad bombs terrorists.. what would Alasad benefit from killing people? those coward terrorists hide in people's houses and make the people leave their neighborhoods and take refugee... Syrian army bombs terrorists sites...
and you seem to forget how your air force killed innocent Turkish Kurds and then the news says it was terrorists... double standards

Believing that Syria might invade Turkey,
Believing that the 400 soldiers is for the protection of the Patriots,
Sending a completely irrelevant article to back your claims about how Turkey's allies do not trust its capabilities...

Yet, you are accusing me with 'smoking some heavy sht' :disagree:

These are indicates that you are really an ignorant person, and to not deserve to be taken serious.

You are the one who has hay between the ears. Then why the 400 troupes?

You are the one who has hay between the ears. Then why the 400 troupes?

He says they are installing radar/missiles, but they will remain after they install them, why would they stay after they install them? isn't their job done?
he is ignoring the true reason why they are there

this video has nothing to do with secterian matter..
When i first wachted it indeed i was shocked..The claims he made are not so insignificant..Unless they are refuted with substancial evidences those claims are accepted as truths..do care about knowledge rather than personality..

Look at another claim...about 2 months ago i learned..it is claimed that Mustafa Kemal Ataturk officialy applied to remove 'Mustafa' from his name in 1934. and about 2 years after that he offcialy changed his name Kemal to Kamal as well ...you know Kemal mean Perfection and maturity in arabic.....Kamal mean is 'Strong Castle'' in old Turkish....

Here is the latest form of ID of M.K. Ataturk or Kamal Ataturk according to claims.
That is why i said there is more beyond the offcial history..

atatturkjpgh876.jpg

1) Kadir Misiroglu says Mustafa Kemal betrayed Azerbaijan. Did Mustafa Kemal have power to rescue Azerbaijan?

2) It would be better if we check ID of Ataturk written in Arabic script. Kamal would probably be written with Kaf letter, Kemal is written with Kef letter.

3) Official history is weak, but in order to create a Nation, something should have Been done. We have this by now. I personally dont believe "everyone everything is Turk" motto. No matter what language he speaks, an Albanian is Albanian for example.

4) Nationstate has Good things, we dont have sectarian problems, unlike Arabs. Bad thing is we have ethnic problems.

What is that?
Arab never penetrated the maghreb past what is now tunisia. The rest of the maghreb was coverted to islam by berbers who embraced Islam. All those stories about arabs reaching the atlantic ocean (okba ibnou nafa3) is a pure fabrication. Tarik ibnou ziad is an Algerian Berber who crossed to spain with flotilla and 10,000 people to spread islam in spain. It is after that the calif of Damascus, with the syndrome of a magpie, sent an envoy to replace him...and the rest you know it, arabs where defeated in poitier and little by little lost all of Andalousia ant the curse of looser still stick to them to this day...From east to Lybia all way thru Morroco they are berbers. The Algerian Islamist, Tunisian or Moroccan are just plainely wrong...

What is that?
Arab never penetrated the maghreb past what is now tunisia. The rest of the maghreb was coverted to islam by berbers who embraced Islam. All those stories about arabs reaching the atlantic ocean (okba ibnou nafa3) is a pure fabrication. Tarik ibnou ziad is an Algerian Berber who crossed to spain with flotilla and 10,000 people to spread islam in spain. It is after that the calif of Damascus, with the syndrome of a magpie, sent an envoy to replace him...and the rest you know it, arabs where defeated in poitier and little by little lost all of Andalousia ant the curse of looser still stick to them to this day...From east to Lybia all way thru Morroco they are berbers. The Algerian Islamist, Tunisian or Moroccan are just plainely wrong...

Arabs not only reached Morocco, they reached France. Mass conversion happened centuries later.
Learn your history, in fact Andalusia was ruled for the first few centuries by the Umayyads.

I am Algerian. All algerian are berbers:toast_sign:

:rofl:

Algeria (Algérie)

Population 2012 : 37,100 million

Majority ‘Berbers ethnic group’ in Algeria

- ‘Kabyle’ (Kabyles) population : 5,5 million
- ‘Chaoui’ (Chaouias) population : 4,5 million
- ‘Chenouis’ population : 300,000 people

Total : 10,300 million

27,76 % of the total population of Algeria

Note : Tuareg [also spelled Twareg or Touareg (in French : Touaregs); endonym Imuhagh] are a ‘Berber people’ with a traditionally nomadic pastoralist lifestyle. They are the principal inhabitants of the Saharan interior of North Africa.

Insignificant number : 40,000 people (1994)

Arabs not only reached Morocco, they reached France. Mass conversion happened centuries later.
Learn your history, in fact Andalusia was ruled for the first few centuries by the Umayyads.

That is true, like I said above, arabs are like the magpie, they moved in after it was conquered by north africain berbers. The famous phrase " the ennemi is in front of you and the sea behind" was attributed to Tarik Ibnou Ziad, an Algerian berber to which the detroit at the end of the Spanish peninsula, carry his name.
After the ommeyades took over, they lost Spain...That is fact...The arabs never penetrated far than Biskra where Okba ibnou Nafaa is buried, killed by Koceila an Algerian Berber.

:rofl:
You confuse berbero arabs, and arabs....All Algerians as well as Moroccans are berbers, the only truly arab descents are in eastern Lybia and to a small degree in the area of Cartage, Tunisia...The rest is strongly berbers of origine, despite that the arabic language was imposed to them for geopolitical reasons. Like eastern Lybian has more in common with his egyptian brothern, than a Saoudi for example. An Algerian has more affinity with a Morrocan and a Tunisian that with people of middle east origin.
North african media give a picture that is misleading, believe me that are a few, very fiew algerian that understand classical arabic that can carry a conversation in that language...Just look at our ministers, when they visit...they rarely give interviews on tv for that reason.

There is no ‘Arabic Berber’. Does not exist. Because you do not ‘never’ mixed up with them (wedding). The only truth is that, you are completely sectarian. You hated them deeply - all Arabs, especially those GCC - as pestilence.

You never accept, even today, they have made the conquest of the territory during the Muslim conquest.

Gulf leaders agree on unified military command at Bahrain summit

But what are they trying to do about it?? You really think any of this nations will send troops to other countries to fight against Israel or US?? You can expect support from this countries only through mouth.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-d...ary-command-bahrain-summit-6.html#post3738566

Gulf leaders agree on unified military command at Bahrain summit

Israel is recognized, even if it isn't formaly, by each of the members of the GCC..they are just kidding themselves. Most of their wrath and their bone head policies are directed towards muslims and arabs that refuse to be housed [domesticated] as they are.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-d...ary-command-bahrain-summit-6.html#post3738685

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom