What's new

Qaher F313 l News & Discussion

your photos either show the momentary state of the evelons or are during the pitch.
I completely understand that a troll specially its zionist type can not understand that controls at the end of tailless delta wings are always needed as elevator to maintain the aircraft's pitch.
that's the only way it's pilot can bring the nose up (elevators at up), and as soon as he brings the elevators down, the aircraft's nose goes down, cause if not then how else he was supposed to get out of that state?! by counting on your arse maybe :lol:.
and your photos
No, its not, watch from 0:43 :

You just showed u know nothing.

That buidling behind the qaher which a billboard is installed on top it , thats where I study aviation.

As an engineer , you should be proud of it and don't act like jealous man and hope for its failure .... ( I think one of your jealous master mocked Qaher project and its engineers ... )

people like you are one of the reason that this country is like this ...

I'm programmer , I analysis the need of customer , design something and start coding it but there were countless time that I had to change design of program , re analysis the new need of customer , and then code it till it become ready for publish ... after publish the process of debug and optimization begin ....

As an engineer , you should be proud of it and don't act like jealous man and hope for its failure .... ( I think one of your jealous master mocked Qaher project and its engineers ... )

people like you are one of the reason that this country is like this ...

I'm programmer , I analysis the need of customer , design something and start coding it but there were countless time that I had to change design of program , re analysis the new need of customer , and then code it till it become ready for publish ... after publish the process of debug and optimization begin ....
what is burning you? I have the minima of knowledge and I know there are terrible negative points about Qaher, do you want me not to criticize? I also said some positive points.do you want people to approve whatever they propagate as achievements? Hell No i gonna say whatever criticism that comes to mind to show people here that we are not north Koreans.I get happy at real achievements of my country especially in fields of drone and missile.

if the Qaher is a weapons platform we can see differect iterations and versions of the jet (bomber,interceptor, fighter). Granted there would have to be design modifications.
You think so? Each type of role you mention places different demands on design. I don't think that the path your suggest is economical or technically feasible (let alone optimal)

You think so? Each type of role you mention places different demands on design. I don't think that the path your suggest is economical or technically feasible (let alone optimal)

Yeah, it could be a weapons platform but just as you said, it can also not be. But I truly believe that the version we are seeing here on the forum is not the final concrete design of the qaher. It needs work.

little airintakes in the back of airplane to make exhausts cold
18011813_286995361745106_1943089014831579136_n.jpg

Much doubt that would have ANY effect, esp. not in this design. Pls. also take note which other comtemporary stealth fighter designs use this (I could be wrong but I believe that none do). Besides, any J-85 derivative engine would be a turbojet, meaning all air taken in passes through the engine and combustion chamber (it is not a turbofan as used in Saab Viggen, let alone a high bypass turbofan as used in e.g. A-10).
See https://aviation.stackexchange.com/questions/16876/how-do-stealth-aircraft-reduce-the-heat-signature and illustrated here https://aviation.stackexchange.com/...lth-aircraft-designs-use-podded-engines/23960
for B2 design
GwyhR.jpg

Burying engines deep inside the fuselage minimizes the thermal visibility or infrared signature of the exhaust. At the engine intake, cold air from the boundary layer below the main inlet enters the fuselage (boundary layer suction, first tested on the Northrop X-21) and is mixed with hot exhaust air just before the nozzles (similar to the Ryan AQM-91 Firefly). According to the Stefan–Boltzmann law, this results in less energy (thermal radiation in the infrared spectrum) being released and thus a reduced heat signature. The resulting cooler air is conducted over a surface composed of heat resistant carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer and titanium alloy elements, which disperse the air laterally, in order to accelerate its cooling. The B-2 lacks afterburners as the hot exhaust would increase the infrared footprint; breaking the sound barrier would produce an obvious sonic boom as well as aerodynamic heating of the aircraft skin which would also increase the infrared footprint. The wing shield the exhaust and plume from below.
B-2_inlet.jpg

4wYzb.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Engine types:
turbo.jpg.a2bda223dbe47091273bb1c99a398230.jpg

just like saab jas 37 vigen exhaust and intakes
17933780_1832253277037407_1568732316623175680_n.jpg

in saab jas 37 engine is hidden in the body like qaher 313

The purpose of that cowling on the Viggen is not to hide the engine, or to help cool the exhaust gasses. Rather, it is there to house the huge thrust reverser that gives the Viggen its STOL characteristics (it uses reversed thrust to decelerate) and lets it run in reverse on its own.

SaabViggen_35.jpg

1479032360-1fdc2ea02dd120a3a4c4017342b4f3fc.jpeg

versus afterburner
12519467_679937798776584_773434376_n.jpg

See 9:50 and on, for a real good look, here:

Also, there simply are no 'small air intakes' on the Viggen fuselage

1bbbac99f57d39ca05e502a23082ea62.jpg

flyg20sept-07.jpg

کشوری که زمانی توان تولید فشنگ رو هم نداشت الان به درجه ایی از علم و فناوری رسیده که تو همه زمینه ها جزء کشورهای طراز اول دنیا محسوب میشه. این پیشرفت ها فقط در نظر ادم های کوچک ناچیز دیده میشه. وقتی ژاپن با کمک امریکا جنگنده کپی میکنه همه میگن به به.. ولی وقتی ایران در اوج تحریم ها که حتی توانایی وارد کردن یه قطعه رو هم نداشت جنگنده صاعقه رو ساخت بعضی ایرانی های کوچک مغزی که در عمل هیچ دانش مهندسی ندارن تمام سعیشون رو میکنن تا کوچیک نشونش بدن. الانم که قاهره همون داستانه! هرچند تا معرفی نسخه نهایی فاصله است اما این کارها رو نباید دست کم گرفت. نباید ایران رو با امریکا و روسیه و ژاپن و چین مقایسه کرد چون این کشورا مخصوصا امریکا از جنگ جهانی اول به این صنعت وارد شدن و بعد چند ده سال به اینجا رسیدن ولی ایران این مسیر رو تو ۱۰ سال رفت که این نشون میده پیشرفت شرکت های زیر مجموعه وزارت دفاع تا چه حدی بالا بوده.

زمانی که امریکا روسیه و چین وجود نداشت ما ایرانی ها جهان رو با تمدنمون حکومت میکردیم اما الان کارمون به جایی رسیده که فقط دوست داریم خودمون رو ضعیف و کوچیک نشون بده. حتی اگر پیشرفت های بزرگی هم در داخل انجام بشه ازش بد میگیم!
When the country's ability to produce fire had now reached a degree of science and technology you everything the world's leading countries in the field. These developments are just the poor little guy the field. the tiny body positions sent off the pitch. Hes Cairo the same story! Although the final versions are introduced, but these things should not be underestimated. Should Iran by America, Russia, Japan and China compared because the Kshvray especially America from World War I to the industry, and after a few years here in the Valley of the path you are 10 years of traveling that this goes to show progress the Ministry of defense has set up the following extent.

America, Russia and China did not exist when we put the Iranian government but we Tmdnmvn Carmon now reached the point where we love ourselves just a little weak and show. Even though great progress was made in the bad I say!

(perhaps yhou could clean this up a bit, so all can read what you had to say)

Last edited:
another little air intake to supply air of cockpit
17881848_261263037672462_4740859234323791872_n.jpg

the othe change between first prototype and last one is that last one has s flaps on both sides of back wings
18011406_1290758724377664_400780256136396800_n.jpg

and this is important that last version that rouhani unveiled is 8th operational one .... it means it will have so many modifications in future
and look at the stick in the cockpit
it means that it is probable that iran will use fly by wire system in this aircraft
17932077_1867265606632450_7639302752794836992_n.jpg

View attachment 392001
You claimed that Qaher will benefit from ground effect while low passing which is 100% wrong.and for low pass capablitiy you might be right.this is an unstable design (good for a fighter jet) we need to know how good are the flight computer (corresponding to canard control) and the systems controlling response speed. (depends on a good fly-by-wire system)
Did not claim that, you misunderstood my statement , that it will use ground effect in take off and landing, not in a low pass, low pass is more than 20 m where there is no ground effect.. Qaher-313 is a stable design and do not use FBW at all.. (see post # 411)

Last edited:
18011813_286995361745106_1943089014831579136_n.jpg

Much doubt that would have ANY effect, esp. not in this design. Pls. also take note which other comtemporary stealth fighter designs use this (I could be wrong but I believe that none do). Besides, any J-85 derivative engine would be a turbojet, meaning all air taken in passes through the engine and combustion chamber (it is not a turbofan as used in Saab Viggen, let alone a high bypass turbofan as used in e.g. A-10).
See https://aviation.stackexchange.com/questions/16876/how-do-stealth-aircraft-reduce-the-heat-signature and illustrated here https://aviation.stackexchange.com/...lth-aircraft-designs-use-podded-engines/23960
for B2 design
GwyhR.jpg

Burying engines deep inside the fuselage minimizes the thermal visibility or infrared signature of the exhaust. At the engine intake, cold air from the boundary layer below the main inlet enters the fuselage (boundary layer suction, first tested on the Northrop X-21) and is mixed with hot exhaust air just before the nozzles (similar to the Ryan AQM-91 Firefly). According to the Stefan–Boltzmann law, this results in less energy (thermal radiation in the infrared spectrum) being released and thus a reduced heat signature. The resulting cooler air is conducted over a surface composed of heat resistant carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer and titanium alloy elements, which disperse the air laterally, in order to accelerate its cooling. The B-2 lacks afterburners as the hot exhaust would increase the infrared footprint; breaking the sound barrier would produce an obvious sonic boom as well as aerodynamic heating of the aircraft skin which would also increase the infrared footprint. The wing shield the exhaust and plume from below.
B-2_inlet.jpg

4wYzb.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Engine types:
turbo.jpg.a2bda223dbe47091273bb1c99a398230.jpg

The purpose of that cowling on the Viggen is not to hide the engine, or to help cool the exhaust gasses. Rather, it is there to house the huge thrust reverser that gives the Viggen its STOL characteristics (it uses reversed thrust to decelerate) and lets it run in reverse on its own.

SaabViggen_35.jpg

1479032360-1fdc2ea02dd120a3a4c4017342b4f3fc.jpeg

versus afterburner
12519467_679937798776584_773434376_n.jpg

See 9:50 and on, for a real good look, here:

Also, there simply are no 'small air intakes' on the Viggen fuselage

1bbbac99f57d39ca05e502a23082ea62.jpg

flyg20sept-07.jpg

When the country's ability to produce fire had now reached a degree of science and technology you everything the world's leading countries in the field. These developments are just the poor little guy the field. the tiny body positions sent off the pitch. Hes Cairo the same story! Although the final versions are introduced, but these things should not be underestimated. Should Iran by America, Russia, Japan and China compared because the Kshvray especially America from World War I to the industry, and after a few years here in the Valley of the path you are 10 years of traveling that this goes to show progress the Ministry of defense has set up the following extent.

America, Russia and China did not exist when we put the Iranian government but we Tmdnmvn Carmon now reached the point where we love ourselves just a little weak and show. Even though great progress was made in the bad I say!

(perhaps yhou could clean this up a bit, so all can read what you had to say)
Well, those additional small air intakes (inlets) on the back and the sides of the Q-313 have some role we do not understand yet.. one of them has been identified as an air induct for the cabin.. more will be known about the rest of them in time..

Iran is working on heavy turbo fan engines
18052630_834303720050063_1809149407_n.jpg

17991224_196950210817084_757213810186923410_n.jpg

because of it i think iran weill use stornger and bigger engines in operational version of f313 and operational version will be bigger than this one
just look at the number of this prototype .... its is 8th experimental and i repeat it experimental version
and they just use two owj engines in it just for simple flight tests it is operational version ... i think operational one is bigger and will have stronger engines .... i think iran unveil this version just to show that iran continue this project
17932077_1867265606632450_7639302752794836992_n.jpg

Sobhan,

Your red arrow is pointing to a Russian-built RD-33. It's very typical for Iranian officials to display foreign-built engines at such exhibitions (the large engine in the background on the right is a JT9D for example). In this image's context, it's likely displayed because it is maintained by Iranian technicians to some degree (likely with minimal help from Russia, as they are historically stingy with giving their customers much engine maintenance capabilities).

The smaller engine (yellow arrow) is of more interest to me.

Also, the "08" on the F-313 doesn't necessarily mean it's the 8th of anything. This is one of the simplest methods of disinformation, used by air forces all over the world. As to why they would do it, just look at the level of discussion it's caused here. Amazing how a few bucks worth of stenciled paint can give something a small hint of authenticity isn't it?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom