18013206_1289839334416233_6153388151646715904_n.jpg

little airintakes in the back of airplane to make exhausts cold
18011813_286995361745106_1943089014831579136_n.jpg

just like saab jas 37 vigen exhaust and intakes
17933780_1832253277037407_1568732316623175680_n.jpg

in saab jas 37 engine is hidden in the body like qaher 313

another picture is about qaher's chaff flare
17932051_424050454622424_3921201997608386560_n.jpg

i think qaher is a real project because you can see so many modifications in lockheed have blue (first mockup of f117) and operational version of f117 nighthawk ... there are so many changes between first version and operational one (bigger engine and bigger size in operational)
18011579_296276684138763_3347744226308784128_n.jpg

and this is interesting to me that qaher and f117 nearly are in the same size
and both of them have a same duty and their duty is close support
look at this picture qaher and f117 both have their airintakes above the wings for fly in most of airports even the airports that they arent military airports
look at these pictures and compete qaher's size with f117 night hawk's size
18013206_1289839334416233_6153388151646715904_n.jpg

and a competiton between qaher's radar and size and falcon's
17932096_1855111558082191_3249980050413453312_n.jpg

even night hawk's air intakes and qaher'q air intakes almost are in the same size
Yes it seems the project is real.at least we can assume this is a real testbed for a real practical concept that will be developed with foreign assist.

That buidling behind the qaher which a billboard is installed on top it , thats where I study aviation.:D

Yes it seems the project is real.at least we can assume this is a real testbed for a real practical concept that will be developed with foreign assist.

That buidling behind the qaher which a billboard is installed on top it , thats where I study aviation.:D
Can you tell us WHICH GREAT COUNTRY will help Iran develop its Modern STEALTH jet? What friends or enemies Iran has or will have to be stupid enough to help Iran with its top fighter project?

You need to get rid of your current thing and believe in Ma MItavanim..the sooner the better.. No offense of course... you,re my brother and hope

Show me a modern fighter without these.

I did not say flaps means supersonic, I said supersonic needs flaps. Qaher does not have flaps on main wing.
You once again proved that you have no idea about the basics of aerodynamics.

Qaher doesn't have the flaps on the rear wing, and the same is any other tailless delta wing aircraft, because these controls on this wing act as an elevator and during a take off, an elevator goes up (while the flaps have to go down).

and for this reason, the french Mirage 2000 (supersonic) doesn't have the flaps at all.

Which sector of aviation exactly? Me myself am studying aeronautical engineering at the Inholland Hogeschool. Really hate it so far tbh lol.

This was said in 2013 about the Q-313

Iran's new domestically-designed and developed fighter jet, Qaher-313 (Conqueror-313), is super advanced and capable of evading radars.
The aircraft has a very low radar cross section and is capable of conducting operations at low altitudes. Highly-advanced materials and electro-ionic systems had been used in the structure of Qaher-313, and the aircraft is capable of carrying advanced armaments.
Qaher-313 can take off and land on short runways and it has easy maintenance.
The new single-seat bomber has been manufactured based on state-of-the-art technologies and modern defense technologies.

The top 10 technical characteristics of the F-313 fighter jet
and some of the related data on its features and appearance:

1- Using Two inlets and inlet ducts make up the air induction system to deliver air to the engine. Due to an indirect angle of the engine to the air inlets, the radar reflectivity is reduced, and it makes angled design of inlet ducts to the surface to get radar energy wave, just like in F35.

2- The hot exhaust gas mixes with cold air through the inlet ducts, and gets cooler before it gets out of the exhaust system, to reduce heat effects on the surface of the aircraft.

3- Use of radar-absorbent materials in the body, to absorb wave energy and reduce radar reflection, for greater stealth effect of Qaher F-313 fighter.

4- Considering the estimated length and height of the aircraft is less than 16 and 4 meter, the two compartments with payload capacity of carrying two 2000 pound bombs, or greater number of smaller smart guided missiles, or at least 6 air-to-air missiles in the category of R-17 or PL-12.

5- Relatively large vertical tail surface has created favorable directional stability and with canted vertical tails create aerodynamic benefits as well specific appropriate lateral maneuvering capabilities.

6- The very large canopy gives a 360 degree visibility, which is essential for low altitude fly-by flights, especially helps ground mission attacks, and it is also very useful in close dog-fights.

7- The angled wings is perfect example of indigenous design for aircrafts, which gives a side profile like M, and similar to a W profile, is the best form to use in aircrafts.

8- Single-cycle landing gear is another proof that F-313 is a light weight aircraft, with minimum flying weight of 12 to 14 ton, and maximum flying weight of 20 ton.

9- There are 8 analog displays in the cockpit, which shows Multi-Function Display (MFD) technology has more room to improve in F-313, Qaher fighter jet.

10- Considering F-313 normal steering lever, the control systems, with the wing movable surfaces, rudder, and vertical stabilizer are hydraulics, and not fly-by-wire (FBW) system, since many today’s aircraft use “side-steering lever” control.

The advance computer designing software (CATIA) were used for designing F-313, and aerodynamic analysis methods such as computational fluid dynamics (CFD) also were used, with the help of numerical grid generation software (GAMBIT), flow analysis software (FLUENT) and other design computation software, which shows a complete scientific work in various areas of indigenous scientific and technology was used for F-313.

Last edited:
You once again proved that you have no idea about the basics of aerodynamics.

Qaher doesn't have the flaps on the rear wing, and the same is any other tailless delta wing aircraft, because these controls on this wing act as an elevator and during a take off, an elevator goes up (while the flaps have to go down).

and for this reason, the french Mirage 2000 (supersonic) doesn't have the flaps at all.
First of all Mirage 2000 has very developed slats, while Qaher lacks them completely.
Secondly flaps needed not only during take off but at any slow speed.

Captu43re.JPG
Captur323e.JPG

Here during slow pass both elevons and slats are down, increasing lift, so elevons work basically as flaps.

If u check Mirage 2000 or Vigen (closer to Qaher) size of control surfaces:

mirage-mirage-2000_650x400_81427347665.jpg

1200px-Saab_AJS-37_Viggen_37098_52_%28SE-DXN%29_%289256079273%29.jpg

And then compare it to Qaher control surfaces:

proxy.php

I dont know if cry or laugh

Ground Effect Aerodynamics

5251682236_c7717bc923_b.jpg

L00937440373.jpg

th

bald-eagle-picture-22869-255606.jpg

Ground effect aerodynamics plays an important role in the take-off and landing phases of various aircraft and in the study of the performance of hydroplanes flying close to the sea surface, high-speed trains, and high-performance cars. It is also the foundation for the research and development of WIG vehicles. The effect is manifest as an increase in the force performance of the lifting surfaces employed due to the flow constraints imposed by the close proximity of the ground plane.The study of ground effect aerodynamics includes theoretical analysis and experimental observation. For theoretical analysis, engineering approximation and linear potential theory have provided the major means of studying ground effect aerodynamics in the past. Between the 1970s and the1980s, significant progress was made in achieving numerical solutions of both the Euler and Navier–Stokes equations in their various forms. Since then, computational methods have been used successfully to simulate the response of both air-foils and aircraft with complex geometry and to study their steady and unsteady aerodynamic behaviour near solid ground and over water surfaces perturbed by wave motion. Furthermore, investigations have yielded a greater understanding of vehicle flight dynamics, stability and control, aero-elastic phenomena, integrated configurations, and vehicle optimization.Well established methods exist for successful wind tunnel testing to study ground effect aerodynamics such as the moving belt and towing model methods. Measuring techniques, designed to evaluate both on and off surface flow and model data, have also been greatly advanced yielding pressure distributions, aerodynamic forces, moments and dynamic stability derivatives. Analysis is enhanced through sophisticated flow visualization techniques including particle image velocimetry, laser Doppler anemometry, and surface oil flow visualization.Modern perspectives on engineering design are focussed on the pursuit of more efficient technologies with increased performance. The clear benefits apparent with ground effect aerodynamics will ensure that the phenomenon will occupy a dominant role in the future optimization and development of vehicles subject to its influence. The scope of ground effect study will be expanded and deepened. The implications of compressibility effects and the interaction with control systems are likely to receive extensive attention.

https://www.scribd.com/document/277160198/Ground-Effect-Aerodynamics
So, for very (Very) low level flight the Q-313 is a viable design..and every expert knows that it is very difficult for Ground radars to spot very low flying aircraft, with on top of this characteristic, you add ram coating, stealth design fundamentals and a small size.. this makes Q-313 a credible stealth aircraft,.. and it does not mean that it can not fly high, like all the birds as examples they all can fly high too, but let's say that Qaher-313 is optimized for very low flight for bombing missions and for surprise attacks on low flying adversary aircrafts.. because it can fly under them and climb for a dog fight or just fire its air to air missiles without being seen..

First of all Mirage 2000 has very developed slats, while Qaher lacks them completely.

View attachment 391967 View attachment 391968

Here during slow pass both elevons and slats are down, increasing lift, so elevons work basically as flaps.

proxy.php

your photos either show the momentary state of the evelons or are during the pitch.
I completely understand that a troll specially its zionist type can not understand that controls at the end of tailless delta wings are always needed as elevator to maintain the aircraft's pitch.
that's the only way it's pilot can bring the nose up (elevators at up), and as soon as he brings the elevators down, the aircraft's nose goes down, cause if not then how else he was supposed to get out of that state?! by counting on your arse maybe :lol:.
and your photos

Which sector of aviation exactly? Me myself am studying aeronautical engineering at the Inholland Hogeschool. Really hate it so far tbh lol.
I am a pilot student, what branch do you study exactly, and why do you hate it ?

Ground Effect Aerodynamics

5251682236_c7717bc923_b.jpg

L00937440373.jpg

th

bald-eagle-picture-22869-255606.jpg

Ground effect aerodynamics plays an important role in the take-off and landing phases of various aircraft and in the study of the performance of hydroplanes flying close to the sea surface, high-speed trains, and high-performance cars. It is also the foundation for the research and development of WIG vehicles. The effect is manifest as an increase in the force performance of the lifting surfaces employed due to the flow constraints imposed by the close proximity of the ground plane.The study of ground effect aerodynamics includes theoretical analysis and experimental observation. For theoretical analysis, engineering approximation and linear potential theory have provided the major means of studying ground effect aerodynamics in the past. Between the 1970s and the1980s, significant progress was made in achieving numerical solutions of both the Euler and Navier–Stokes equations in their various forms. Since then, computational methods have been used successfully to simulate the response of both air-foils and aircraft with complex geometry and to study their steady and unsteady aerodynamic behaviour near solid ground and over water surfaces perturbed by wave motion. Furthermore, investigations have yielded a greater understanding of vehicle flight dynamics, stability and control, aero-elastic phenomena, integrated configurations, and vehicle optimization.Well established methods exist for successful wind tunnel testing to study ground effect aerodynamics such as the moving belt and towing model methods. Measuring techniques, designed to evaluate both on and off surface flow and model data, have also been greatly advanced yielding pressure distributions, aerodynamic forces, moments and dynamic stability derivatives. Analysis is enhanced through sophisticated flow visualization techniques including particle image velocimetry, laser Doppler anemometry, and surface oil flow visualization.Modern perspectives on engineering design are focussed on the pursuit of more efficient technologies with increased performance. The clear benefits apparent with ground effect aerodynamics will ensure that the phenomenon will occupy a dominant role in the future optimization and development of vehicles subject to its influence. The scope of ground effect study will be expanded and deepened. The implications of compressibility effects and the interaction with control systems are likely to receive extensive attention.

So, for very (Very) low level flight the Q-313 is a viable design..and every expert knows that it is very difficult for Ground radars to spot very low flying aircraft, with on top of this characteristic, you add ram coating, stealth design fundamentals and a small size.. this makes Q-313 a credible stealth aircraft,.. and it does not mean that it can not fly high, like all the birds as examples they all can fly high too, but let's say that Qaher-313 is optimized for very low flight for bombing missions and for surprise attacks on low flying adversary aircrafts.. because it can fly under them and climb for a dog fight or just fire its air to air missiles without being seen..
WUT?

An airplane is in ground effect when it is less than the height of the airplane's wingspan above the surface.at this height ground effect just begins, actually the reduction in induced drag is only 1.4% and when the height is less than 1/10 of wingspan(talking about cm) reduction in induced drag(ground effect) is 48%.

for Gods sake no fighter jets in the world can maintain such a low level of flight to be in ground effect.

Can you tell us WHICH GREAT COUNTRY will help Iran develop its Modern STEALTH jet? What friends or enemies Iran has or will have to be stupid enough to help Iran with its top fighter project?

You need to get rid of your current thing and believe in Ma MItavanim..the sooner the better.. No offense of course... you,re my brother and hope
I would love my country to develop and produce fighter jets as well as other subsystems including engine.same as you do.no offense was taken bro, we are hamvatans.

Last edited:
WUT?

An airplane is in ground effect when it is less than the height of the airplane's wingspan above the surface.at this height ground effect just begins, actually the reduction in induced drag is only 1.4% and when the height is less than 1/10 of wingspan(talking about cm) reduction in induced drag(ground effect) is 48%.

For your information qaher's wingspan doesn't exceed 2 meters and for Gods sake no fighter jets in the world can maintain such a low level of flight to be in ground effect.
It will fly at 16 to 20 m height..
What you mean by Q-313 wing span doesn't exceed 2 m? it is at least 8 to 10 m, make 2 x that and it can fly at 16 to 20 m, that is a very low flight for any airplane.., to be safe let\s say at 30 to 50 m height, that is still a very low flight..
kt6w_108vvvvv5716_336.jpg

Last edited:
It will fly at 16 to 20 m height..
What you mean by Q-313 wing span doesn't exceed 2 m? it is at least 8 to 10 m, make 2 x that and it can fly at 16 to 20 m, that is a very low flight for any airplane.., to be safe let\s say at 30 to 50 m height, that is still a very low flight..
kt6w_108vvvvv5716_336.jpg
OK 8 meters , whatever, that means gruond effect begins at the height of 8 meters above the ground and its magnitude is just around 1.4% reduction in induced drag, and when it is 80 cm high the ground effect will be significant.i fly Tecnam P92 and it has the same wingspan (8.7) i can really feel the ground effect just 2 or 3 feet high thats where we start landing flare to touch the ground as smooth as possible.thats a very small margin wheres wingspan of B747 is 60 meters that means ground effects will be massive in 20 feet height.

Still qaher can not fly that low (8 meters) and at 16 meters grounf effect is zero.

OK 8 meters , whatever, that means gruond effect begins at the height of 8 meters above the ground and its magnitude is just around 1.4% reduction in induced drag, and when it is 80 cm high the ground effect will be significant.i fly Tecnam P92 and it has the same wingspan (8.7) i can really feel the ground effect just 2 or 3 feet high thats where we start landing flare to touch the ground as smooth as possible.thats a very small margin wheres wingspan of B747 is 60 meters that means ground effects will be massive in 20 feet height.

Still qaher can not fly that low (8 meters) and at 16 meters grounf effect is zero.
The ground effect is calculated as 2x the wing span..
Qaher will use ground effect for take off and landing from short distances, the flight itself after that might not have any ground effect, but that is not the point.. it will fly at low height and most likely at very low height..

View attachment 391967 View attachment 391968

proxy.php

ok you are right and you just said right things at all
:D :D

The ground effect is calculated as 2x the wing span..
Qaher will use ground effect for take off and landing from short distances, the flight itself after that might not have any ground effect, but that is not the point.. it will fly at low height and most likely at very low height..
image.jpg

You claimed that Qaher will benefit from ground effect while low passing which is 100% wrong.and for low pass capablitiy you might be right.this is an unstable design (good for a fighter jet) we need to know how good are the flight computer (corresponding to canard control) and the systems controlling response speed. (depends on a good fly-by-wire system)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom