What's new

Qaeda-linked terrorist group strikes IRGC near Iran-Pakistan border

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shahed 129 crash landed in Iran after Mission over Pakistan. Pay attention to the empty missile hardpoints.

Attachments

• IMG_2407.JPG
    IMG_2407.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2408.JPG
    IMG_2408.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 22
Members like @Max turned this thread into an utter shithole, as most threads will turn into as soon as anyone criticises anything Pakistan does ever.

If Pakistan can't control its borders Iran should ask Pakistan to allow it to unleash armed Shahed-129 on these filthy terrorists and drug gangs. The best way to prevent terrorism is to destroy it before it can even do anything, like go to the border. Shahed-129 would do well to drop a few guided bombs on these fuckers.

b_vl10dwwaasgkl-jpg.366634

Members like @Max turned this thread into an utter shithole, as most threads will turn into as soon as anyone criticises anything Pakistan does ever.

If Pakistan can't control its borders Iran should ask Pakistan to allow it to unleash armed Shahed-129 on these filthy terrorists and drug gangs. The best way to prevent terrorism is to destroy it before it can even do anything, like go to the border. Shahed-129 would do well to drop a few guided bombs on these fuckers.

b_vl10dwwaasgkl-jpg.366634

what i said which burned asses of your members? Its your members who started blaming Pakistan without any proof, and i said stop blaming Pakistan for your incompetence. Your third grade drones will be shove in your arse the second it cross into Pakistan..

what i said which burned asses of your members? Its your members who started blaming Pakistan without any proof, and i said stop blaming Pakistan for your incompetence. Your third grade drones will be shove in your arse the second it cross into Pakistan..
:rofl:

7tfZYaB8pcg.jpg

Lol, Iran frequently hits Terrorists in Pakistanian Territory with artillery, mortar Shells, sends Shahed 129 into Pak territory (look at my last post) and even IRGC soldiers entered Pakistan killed terrorists and left again.

Lol, Iran frequently hits Terrorists in Pakistanian Territory with artillery, mortar Shells, sends Shahed 129 into Pak territory (look at my last post) and even IRGC soldiers entered Pakistan killed terrorists and left again.

thats what Mullah told you.. You should believe this, it wont effect us at all,

btw if you are allowed to operate in Pakistan then ask your other Mullah brothers to stop blaming Pakistan and blame incomeptent IRGC instead.

did you read the post of Khanate on page 1? we need security there for CPEC more then ever before..
if so then why bring Pakistan, control your side.. and dont blame us for your impotence.
That crossing is always coordinated with Pakistan. Don't be nuts
any data on how much they paid us this year or the last year? or its shove into your brain by your pig Mullah?
I hate Mullahs because they always say that Sunnis are our brothers, they are misleaded, they are not terrorists, we nust help them etc. Yeah hahahh Mullahs are stupid enough to say that.
so jaish ul adl, Jandullah was formed in Pakistan, operating from Pakistan, Rigi and other leaders were also Pakistanis? as i said dont blame us for your incompetence.. if Pakistan was not supporting you against these terrorists till now you would not be facing attack by mere Aks but guided missiles like syria...
Pakistan supporting Iran!!! hahahah thanks for the rant. Our boundaries will be even secure if closed.
how will you feel if your people rally in Tehran with Erdogan and Saudi kings pic? Wouldnt you mind? overwhelming majority of sane Pakistanis hate iranian Mullah .. I mean why on earth scums are using pics of forigen Mullah if they are not being paid for?
I will respect their belief and ask them the reason. No i will not carry a suicide bomb into their Peaceful rally unlike you huh
As for voluntare, who you want to fool ? They are being brainwashed by local agensts and pigs who are killing syrians will kill Pakistanis when they return, you pig Mullahs are father of them.
Yeah they are brainwashed by Quran and sunnah of prophet and prophet's cousin!!! That is why they protect Islamic sanctities. LOL. You are accusing Islam of brainwashing people in your own statement.
Where did i talked about shia or sunni terrorism? Anyways for your info your proxy terrorist are involve in targeted killing of wahabis in Pakistan. And no we sunni dont consider takfiris ISIS and their likes who blow innocent people as Muslim let alone our brother, if sunnis [90% of world's Muslim population] would start considering them brother your mullah would not have next day to breath with permission of Allah. but you know, and we all know thats not the reality but you will still utter shit against sunni bcoz thats what Mullah taught your kind..
Ok i'm a fool. Taliban is not Sunni, haqqani is not Sunni, ISIS is not Sunni, Al Nusra is not Sunni, ahrar al sham is not Sunni, Faligh al Sham is not Sunni, Nur al din Zanaki is not Sunni, Al Qaeda is not Sunni, Al zahremar is not Sunni, Al dayyus is not Sunni, wahabi is not Sunni, Sunni is not Sunni .......... Yeah i'm a fool :lol:
Now start whinig of hezbollah is terrorist. Bullshit. Without the legal party of hezbollah in Lebanon there will be no Lebanon!!!! They have never attaked their own government. A big big difference.
In Syria, After peace making in Syria, we will have a rebuilt Syria empty of terrorism. For your awareness my idiot foe, 65000 militants that are not recognized as terrorists have put their guns down and signed the peace treaty conducted by Iran, Russia and ****** Turkey. Terrorism will die in Syria try to prepare for it.

thats what Mullah told you.. You should believe this, it wont effect us at all,

btw if you are allowed to operate in Pakistan then ask your other Mullah brothers to stop blaming Pakistan and blame incomeptent IRGC instead.

:lol:

This third grade drone (which is your idea) has the highest kill rate after MQ-1 & 9... thanks to isis and our boarder with Pakistan!!!

Why you don't use your high grade CH-3s to stop terrorists!?

or they are not terrorists in your book (Brothers)

or CH-3s are not good enough for that?

@Emmie yar tum he yeah thread close kardo. Aik dosray pay janwaro ki tarah par rahay hain aur asal zindagi mai 2 takay ki aukat nahi hain in chawalo ki.

Several people were banned (Pakistanis and Iranians) for their idiocy. The thread is closed. The next time you may want to keep your emotions in check, and perhaps take a cold shower.

Reactions: Erl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom