What's new

Qadri supporters attack Punjab Police

stupid people who can easily be manipulated will support Qadri.

That bastard should be arrested for creating unrest :x

(I dont support either of the party, just find Qadri's idiociy to be far bitter then the current govt)

Again my previous point.

re-read my reply instead of coming up with one liners. It is you who is assuming that when i say everyone it means the political parties only. And no i am neither a TQ fan nor an MQM, PTI yes but what has PTI got to do with this. or maybe you are denying that nothing ever happened at model town! Which is why i said it is for everyone to see, because the whole Pakistan witnessed how people were shot at point blank range and how a noora league thug Gulla was destroying public property. Now do you want me to post the videos of the same?

re-read my reply instead of coming up with one liners. It is you who is assuming that when i say everyone it means the political parties only. And no i am neither a TQ fan nor an MQM, PTI yes but what has PTI got to do with this. or maybe you are denying that nothing ever happened at model town! Which is why i said it is for everyone to see, because the whole Pakistan witnessed how people were shot at point blank range and how a noora league thug Gulla was destroying public property. Now do you want me to post the videos of the same?
Thats another point...why PTIians become the chacha mamaz of every tom dick and harry....?

And further news on peaceful protestors
p1_23.jpg

p1_15.jpg

Back
Top Bottom