What's new

Qadri supporters attack Punjab Police

This is very , very wrong. Civilians should not attack people in uniform, law of the land must prevail.

I see emotions are running high against police. But do realise, that these so called evil policemen actually do not have a choice. These poor chaps on the ground just follow orders.If they dont follow orders, the measly salary will cease, and so will end the future for his family.Thus , they have to follow orders/

If you really want to get back, show some balls and attack the man who issued the orders. Till then, beating of hapless low ranking policemen is a very poor choice of venting ur anger.

This is reaction when they fired rubber bullets, shells and tear gas ....... Thousand plus PAT protester also injured... ..
Everybody knows about PMLN Wing Punjab police. PML N is a terrorist party...
No, that's just people like you who think that way, literally no one else thinks this.

Public does not develop any kind of political support based on topi drama taking place between TUQ and sharifs, you are underestimating the intellect of pakistani public.
And you are over estimating it, come on we live in a country littered with illiterate fools.

Until nawaz sharif keeps behaving like a rogue character messing unnecessarily with army and trying to develop baniya approach with regards to relations with india, I don't see any stalbe government in future because there are wheels within the wheels to keep a check on rogue characters. The way Nawaz sharif is messing with everything and trying to act and please so-called "liberal" elements, he is losing the centre-right vote with every passing day.
Noting wrong with pleasing liberals and displeasing conservatives aka "jihadi mindsets"....

So much for peaceful revolution. You idiots that keep saying that Pakistan's government is filled with terrorists, you're the reason why India has so much influence over Pakistan in international politics.
Both sides are crap tbh, it would've been fine if the police would've killed in model town, it's the Gullu Butts and co. that have made me change my opinion about N-League.

Both sides are crap tbh, it would've been fine if the police would've killed in model town, it's the Gullu Butts and co. that have made me change my opinion about N-League.
Both sides are foolish beyond sanity, but I think Qadri supporters are worse. When you have a man calling for the toppling of a democratically elected government, who also wants the military to basically take over, and has tens of thousands of supporters willing to use violence, why wouldn't the government start worrying?

Not to mention that Qadri basically high jacked a plane.

I feel like an ignoramus, but what is Qadri's quibbles with PMLN?
Absolutely nothing. He was coming back to Pakistan, because he wants to topple the government. His supporters got rowdy, and some dumbass cops started shooting them, because they panicked.

Qadri is a fool, who wants a dictatorship, and his followers treat him like a god. His words of wanting a democracy are hypocritical, when you hear him say that he wants the military to intervene, and help him topple the government. That's all you need to know. He tried to do this with the last government, and failed miserably. PML-Q, being opportunists as always, are siding with him.

Both sides are foolish beyond sanity, but I think Qadri supporters are worse. When you have a man calling for the toppling of a democratically elected government, who also wants the military to basically take over, and has tens of thousands of supporters willing to use violence, why wouldn't the government start worrying?

Absolutely nothing. He was coming back to Pakistan, because he wants to topple the government. His supporters got rowdy, and some dumbass cops started shooting them, because they panicked.

Qadri is a fool, who wants a dictatorship, and his followers treat him like a god. His words of wanting a democracy are hypocritical, when you hear him say that he wants the military to intervene, and help him topple the government. That's all you need to know. He tried to do this with the last government, and failed miserably. PML-Q, being opportunists as always, are siding with him.

I assume PML-Q and PML-N are divisions of an early party that was probably Pakistani Muslim League? I am sorry for being ignorant. The only parties that I know are PPP (I see it as as the Pakistani version of Indian congress. advocating pro-poor policies while laughing all the way to the swiss bank.) And MQM because I saw a documentary on karachi and learned about it's armed wing.

so What is the differnce between Noon and PML-Q? :-)

And you are over estimating it, come on we live in a country littered with illiterate fools.

Noting wrong with pleasing liberals and displeasing conservatives aka "jihadi mindsets"

Beta punjab is a society that has centre-right leaning, punjabis will simply shift to Imran khan's PTI if Nawaja continued on his route to please leftist libtards. He does not have any political support outside of punjab and neither does he seem to strive for it as he is ignoring any political acitivity of PMLN outside of punjab. A little bit of maneuvering of establishment will be enough to totally change the political landscape of punjab in favor of PTI in next elections. Don't underestimate anti-libtard feelings that run deep in punjabi psyche. We punjabis are hypocrites we may do all the wrong things of the world but at the end of the day our heart is alyways towards preservation of our traditional values.

Last edited:
He does not have any political support outside of punjab.
Balochistan

We punjabis are hypocrites we may do all the wrong things of the world but at the end of the day our heart is alyways towards preservation of our traditional values.
Yeah traditions... nice concept of sticking to the old.

Of course! Qadri the Padri is much worse..... but after the yesterday fiasco he ain't getting nowhere, without sane people of our establishment commanding him, de doesn't stand a chance.

Balochistan

Oh you are talking about seasonal sparrows of Balochistan who win on their tribal vote , they dont get any vote on joining PMLN or any other party, they are for sale , anyone who bids highest price or reward gets their seats in balochistan.

Oh you are talking about seasonal sparrows of Balochistan who win on their tribal vote , they dont get any vote on joining PMLN or any other party, they are for sale , anyone who bids highest price or reward wins their seats in balochistan.
You talked about "support", i gave you "support"....
Money or whatever means..... only if this world was fair enough..... NOT

You talked about "support", i gave you "support"....
Money or whatever means..... only if this world was fair enough..... NOT

But they can easily be manipulated in event of any mishap by establishment, I am witness to 12th october 1999 coup, very powerful Nawaz sharif with two third majority became so helpless in a matter of 24 hours. I saw how over the next weeks all his so-called party members started leaving PMLN with only few people left (Javed Hashmi, Chaudhary Nisar, Ahsan Iqbal). Political systmem in pakistan is highly fragile as pakistani public does not own it and never resists army coup whenever it takes place.

But they can easily be manipulated in event of any mishap by establishment, I am witness to 12th october 1999 coup, very powerful Nawaz sharif with two third majority became so helpless in a matter of 24 hours. I saw how over the next weeks all his so-called party members started leaving PMLN with only few people left (Javed Hashmi, Chaudhary Nisar, Ahsan Iqbal). Political systmem in pakistan is highly fragile as pakistani public does not own it and never resists army coup whenever it takes place.
We have real media this time around, if anything happens at least we'll know the culprits...

We have real media this time around, if anything happens at least we'll know the culprits...

Media :rofl: is there as long as establishment wants it to be there, people watch new channels only for entertainment.

What's up with creating multiple threads with same pictures and titles?

Back
Top Bottom