What's new

Qadri supporters attack Punjab Police

And who were the bastards who shot point blank at peaceful fellow Pakistanis in Lahore? Who was Gullu Butt who destroyed public property and we saw it live on TV? Punjba police proved to be militant wing of PMLN giving shelter to thugs like Gullu Butt.

I m not follower of Tahir ul Qadri. But I m dismayed at the attitude of nooras. Instead of accepting a wrong, they try to justify wrong by another wrong.

Followers of PAT have always been peaceful. When Dr. Qadri did a sit in in Isamabad in Zardari government, They sat there with families for days and then cleaned up the whole public square when they ended the sit-in.

The difference is Nooras just cant accpet opposition, even peaceful. Zardari did and he disarmed Dr Qadri politically.

What police did to Dr Qadri followers is simplt unacceptable. When the thread is started by a PMLN sympathizer, at least in this case the credibility of the argument is below zero. Whatever you do, you cant wash away the blood on your hands PMLN!

Even yesterday in Rawalpindi, police did the provocation and since police is not impartial and has proved a militant wing of a party, attacking them is justified.

By his own admission, Shehbaz Sharif does not even know who Dr Qadr is but he did a marvellous feat of blocking two international airports in one day, TTP must be very envy of your CM.

And who were the bastards who shot point blank at peaceful fellow Pakistanis in Lahore? Who was Gullu Butt who destroyed public property and we saw it live on TV? Punjba police proved to be militant wing of PMLN giving shelter to thugs like Gullu Butt.

I m not follower of Tahir ul Qadri. But I m dismayed at the attitude of nooras. Instead of accepting a wrong, they try to justify wrong by another wrong.

Followers of PAT have always been peaceful. When Dr. Qadri did a sit in in Isamabad in Zardari government, They sat there with families for days and then cleaned up the whole public square when they ended the sit-in.

The difference is Nooras just cant accpet opposition, even peaceful. Zardari did and he disarmed Dr Qadri politically.

What police did to Dr Qadri followers is simplt unacceptable. When the thread is started by a PMLN sympathizer, at least in this case the credibility of the argument is below zero. Whatever you do, you cant wash away the blood on your hands PMLN!

Even yesterday in Rawalpindi, police did the provocation and since police is not impartial and has proved a militant wing of a party, attacking them is justified.

By his own admission, Shehbaz Sharif does not even know who Dr Qadr is but he did a marvellous feat of blocking two international airports in one day, TTP must be very envy of your CM.
Cool post bro.
I wonder what my brother would have typed if one of his relatives in police was photographed injured
Anyways Qadri is a terrorist and need to be handled like one

Cool post bro.
I wonder what my brother would have typed if one of his relatives in police was photographed injured
Anyways Qadri is a terrorist and need to be handled like one

PMLN and Shehbaz Sharif is not a terrorist? Wasted all your education if you cant make impartial judgement.

How do they feel who lost their loved ones in police brutality on June 17th, unprovoked and unarmed. You dont feel for them.

PMLN and Shehbaz Sharif is not a terrorist? Wasted all your education if you cant make impartial judgement.

How do they feel who lost their loved ones in police brutality on June 17th, unprovoked and unarmed. You dont feel for them.
Of course they aren't.
But i still find it hard to imagine Shehbaz giving specific orders to kill people, honest guys he is.
They did want to teach them a lesson, wrong place wrong time.
Qadri is the biggest threat atm.
Even if Shehbaz would have slaughtered those people on live TV i'd still prefer him rather than ANY person who mixes religion with politics.
We have 50000 people dead, Mullahs are calling our soldiers killed while Talibs are gonna go to heaven. Dude i just simply hate people like that, and it has taken a toll on myself too, my religious self. Frigging hypocrites. I hope you understand but my sympathies are with people who got killed on that day, would i support them in their objective? No

Its called propaganda and playing the victim card.
You just gotta show the other side ain't roses too.

You just gotta show the other side ain't roses too.

No body is suggesting here that other side is roses however it was the Punjab government that started it and brutally killed 12 people in broad day light. They could and should have had handled the situation better. It was their decision to allow the use of brute force, now they are only facing the reaction of it. Punjab police will naturally bear the brunt.

P.s you don't make multiple threads with same pictures again and again to prove a point. The media has already documented the whole saga for every one to see who is the main culprit.

I don't know why everybody is just trying to put all that on PMLN, How can this talented nation believe in Mr.TUQ, he is the person who is not even accepts the constitution of his homeland, what kind of terrorism does he want?

No body is suggesting here that other side is roses however it was the Punjab government that started it and brutally killed 12 people in broad day light. They could and should have had handled the situation better. It was their decision to allow the use of brute force, now they are only facing the reaction of it. Punjab police will naturally bear the brunt.

P.s you don't make multiple threads with same pictures again and again to prove a point. The media has already documented the whole saga for every one to see who is the main culprit.
First you say that N-League messed it up....
Second you say Police will bear the brunt....
I know that they were used but dude don't you feel bad for the injured police officers? Can't you for one second substitute yourself into their shoes and think from their perspective?
Multiple threads were made on model town, multiple threads should be made on this one too.

First you say that N-League messed it up....
Second you say Police will bear the brunt....
I know that they were used but dude don't you feel bad for the injured police officers? Can't you for one second substitute yourself into their shoes and think from their perspective?
Multiple threads were made on model town, multiple threads should be made on this one too.

Everyone knows that punjab police is nothing more than a militant wing of N league. As for feeling bad no i dont. I feel bad for those who lost their lives in Model town which could have been averted, my sympathies are for them.

Everyone knows that punjab police is nothing more than a militant wing of N league. As for feeling bad no i dont. I feel bad for those who lost their lives in Model town which could have been averted, my sympathies are for them.
Never knew that PTI/MQM/Q/PAT/Shiakhu Party included everyone...

I don't know why everybody is just trying to put all that on PMLN, How can this talented nation believe in Mr.TUQ, he is the person who is not even accepts the constitution of his homeland, what kind of terrorism does he want?

Answer is very simple, this talented nation cannot trust Nawaz any more, so its better for them to trust IK or TUQ.

Back
Top Bottom