What's new

Qadri Lavish Style of Living, A Question to TUQ Supporters

Sir I referred you the whole lecture. Please watch that before drawing conclusions. I have seen the clip which you have posted and it is made of cutting from different videos with no reference to context.

amazing. which book on the sciences of hadith (Usul al-Hadith) says that the ahadith which are not in the Sahihs or the Sunans are wrong?

goodluck with your research skills.
Asalam-o-alikum,

Amazing quote please read the Usul al hadith, and also read why that science was created ! and what r the needs when that science was created !

Today no Maslaq will give any fatwa on Zayeef hadiths! rather all the Maslaqs have a Ijtihaad that Qareeb Hadith's are not refered in any Fatwa's for daily life. May i ask you why!

and i also wanted to ask you what is the different between shahih Hadiths, and Gareeb Haith?

i hope your answer will give u the clarity!

Danish

Asalam-o-alikum,
Bismillahir Rehmanir Raheem

Wa alaikum Salam,

the purpose of this is not defending TUQ's living style. May Allah give you hidayah!

As you explained that ayah like this
Which means Allah kay siwa KISI say bhi madad NAHI mang sakty (Ap k mutabik)

You did not comment on that banner? why do they not ask help directly from Allah?
If one is sick why does he not ask for direct help from Allah and goes to the doctor?
All fakeers/beggers, donees, even friends, we ask for favours from friends time to time and everyone who asks for help from anyone other than Allah is a mushrik according to you? Weird logic!!

Watch this:

Here are some references from Quran Karim and Ahadees e Mubarika:

Aur neki aur parhaizgari par ek dosray ki madad karo aur gunah aur ziadati par baham madad na do.
(Al-Maidah:2)

"O ye who believe! Profane not Allah's monuments nor the Sacred Month nor the offerings nor those garlands, nor those repairing to the Sacred House, seeking the grace and pleasure of their Lord. But when ye have left the sacred territory, then go hunting (if ye will). And let not your hatred of a folk who (once) stopped your going to the inviolable place of worship seduce you to transgress; but help ye one another unto righteousness and pious duty. Help not one another unto sin and transgression, but keep your duty to Allah. Lo! Allah is severe in punishment. (2)"

Ghair Allah Say Madad Mangnay Ka Hukum:

Aur Sabar Aur Namaz Se Madad Chaho.

Surah Baqarah:45

"Seek help in patience and prayer; and truly it is hard save for the humble-minded, (45)"

Nabi Ka Ghair Allah Ki Madad K Husool K Liye Allah Ki Bargah Main Arz Karna:

"Aur mere liye mere ghar walon main say aik wazeer karde, woh kaun mera bhai,
"Appoint for me a henchman from my folk, (29) Aaron, my brother. (30) Confirm my strength with him (31)"
Haroon, is say meri kamar mazboot kar."
Sura e Ta Ha-29,30,31.

It is better that help is sought directly from Allah, most High, and through the waseela of the anbiya or awliya. If an individual seeks help from the anbiya or awliya by means of achieving help from Allah, most High, the person is not committing kufr.

There are numerous Ayahs of the Holy Quran and other Ahadith that speaks about the excellence and powers of the Ambiya and the Awliya. They are Divinely appointed representatives and commissioned by ALLAH to perform special duties in His Kingdom. Since they are the distributors of the Bounties of ALLAH, therefore to seek help from them is actually and in reality seeking the Help of ALLAH. This is so because they are not the enemies of ALLAH but the Friends of ALLAH.

The reality of assistance is that ALLAH must be regarded as the All- Powerful, the Sovereign, the Absolute, the
Non-dependent and Infinite Affluent. He has the Power to independently do as He pleases. It is the belief of every Muslim that to attribute these unique qualities to anyone other than ALLAH is Shirk. Surely, no Muslim will attribute this to anyone, other than ALLAH. In fact, he regards certain creations as a medium or Waseela to achieve blessings and fulfillment of desires. This is certainly correct and in order. ALLAH Himself Orders in the Holy Quran:

وابتغوا إليه الوسيلة * "Seek the Waseela towards ALLAH." (Al-Maidah:35)

"And when they impose on their lives (sin), they must come to your (the Nabi's) presence, then seek repentance from ALLAH and the Rasool(Peace Be Upon Him) also asks for their forgiveness. Then, they will indeed find ALLAH Most Forgiving and Compassionate." (An-Nisa:61)

There are countless Ahadith that clearly command the seeking of assistance from things other than ALLAH. I will list a few here:

* Assist the evening Ibadah with the Morning Prayer,

* Seek assistance from the late night prayer (Tahajjud),

* Seek assistance from recording knowledge. (Notations),

* Seek assistance from the food of Sehri,

* Seek assistance from the mid-day siesta (Qaylola),

* Seek assistance from charity (Sadqa),

* Assist yourself by not providing clothing to your women so that they are without them. (Fitna),

* Assist yourself by not begging. (Self-sufficiency)

Hadith:
البخارى و النسائى عن ابوهريرة رضى الله تعالى عنه عن النبي صلى الله تعالى عليه و سلّم استعينوا بالغداوة والروحة و شيئ من الدلجة * Sayyiduna Abu-Hurayra(Radi ALLAH Anho) narrates from Sayyiduna Rasoolullah(Peace Be Upon Him) "Seek Assistance from the morning, evening and close to the morning (Tahajjud) prayers". (Bukhari and Nisaa'ee)

Hadith:

Imam Ahmad(Radi ALLAH Anho), Imam Abu-Da'ood(Radi ALLAH Anho) and Imam Ibne Maaja(Radi ALLAH Anho) with a Sanad-e-Sahih narrates from Ummul-Moh'mineen Sayyidah Ayesha Siddiqah رضى الله تعالى عنها that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah(Peace Be Upon Him) said:

أنا لا نستعين بمشرك *

We do not seek any help from the Mushrik.

If Isti'aanat (seeking help) was also forbidden from a Muslim, then why does the Hadith specify the Mushrik?

Hadith: Sayyiduna Omar Al-Farooq(Radi ALLAH Anho) had a Christian slave Watheeq, who was very trustworthy regarding worldly matters. Ameeril-Moh'mineen(Radi ALLAH Anho) once said to him:

اسلم استعن بك على أمانة المسلمين *

Become a Muslim so that I may seek your assistance with the Amana (entrusted monies) of the Muslim. He refused and Sayyiduna Omar(Radi ALLAH Anho) said, "We will not seek any help from a Kaafir".

Hadith:
It is recorded in Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim and Sunan-e-Nisaa'ee that a few Arab tribes came for some assistance from the Prophet of Allah(Peace Be Upon Him), who assisted them.

عن انس رضى الله تعالى عنه انّ النبي صلى الله تعالى عليه و سلّم اتاه رعل و ذكوان و عصية و بنو لحيان فزعموا انهم قد اسلموا واستمدوه على قومهم فامدّهم النبي صلى الله تعالى عليه و سلّم * الحديث

Hadith:
Sayyiduna Anas(Radi ALLAH Anho) narrates from Sayyiduna Rasoolullah(Peace Be Upon Him) that the clans of Ri'al, Zakwaan, Asiyyah and Banu Lahyaan came to him. They professed of their Islam and sought assistance for their families from the Prophet of Allah(Peace Be Upon Him), and he assisted them.

Sahih Muslim, Abu-Da'ood, Ibne Maaja and Tabraani in Muh'jam-e-Kabeer narrate from Sayyiduna Rabee'ah bin Kaab Aslami(Radi ALLAH Anho) that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah(Peace Be Upon Him) once said to him (Kaab Aslami): "Ask what you desire and I will give it to you". I said, "I ask of you that I be in your company in Jannah". The Beloved Nabi(Peace Be Upon Him) replied, "Is there anything else you desire?" I said, "That is all I desire". Sayyiduna Rasoolullah(Peace Be Upon Him) said, "Assist me by making excessive Sojood".

قال كنت أبيت مع رسول الله صلى الله تعالى عليه و سلّم فأتيته بوضوئه و حاجته ،

فقال لي سل و لفظ الطبراني فقال يوما يا ربيعه! سلني فاعطيك ، رجعنا الى لفظ مسلم ، قال فقلت ، اسئالك مرافقتك في الجنة ، قال أوغير ذاك؟ قلت هو ذالك قال فاعنّي على نفسك بكثرت السجود *

Sayyiduna Rabee'ah(Radi ALLAH Anho) says that "I always spent the nights with the Prophet of Allah(Peace Be Upon Him). One night, I presented water to him for Istinja and Wudu. He(Peace Be Upon Him) said to me, 'Ask!' and the words of Tabraani are, 'O Rabee'ah! Ask me what you desire and I will grant you'. We revert back to the words of Sahih Muslim, 'Then I (Rabee'ah) asked, 'I seek your company in Jannah'. The Prophet of Allah(Peace Be Upon Him) asked, 'Is there any other request?' I replied, 'That is all I desire' The Beloved(Peace Be Upon Him) then replied, 'Then you assist me by making excessive Sojood'".

Alhamdulillah! Every word of this Sahih Hadith Shareef refutes the false Wahabi belief. Sayyiduna Rasoolullah(Peace Be Upon Him) said اعنّى, "assist me" and this is called Isti'aanat.

Sayyiduna Rasoolullah(Peace Be Upon Him) states:

اذا اضلّ احدكم شيئاً او اراد عوناً و هو بارضٍ ليس بها انيسٌ فليقل يا عباد الله! اعينوني ، يا عباد الله! اعينوني ، يا عباد الله! اعينوني ، فانّ لله عباداً لايراهم *

When anyone of you loses something and require help in a remote place where there is no help, then call out: "O servants of Allah! Assist me! O servants of Allah! Assist me! O servants of Allah! Assist me!" because there are some servants of ALLAH that you cannot see.

رواه الطبراني عن عتبه بن غزوان رضى الله تعالى عنه *

Imam Tabraani(Radi ALLAH Anho) narrates this Hadith Shareef from Sayyiduna Otba bin Ghazwaan(Radi ALLAH Anho).

Visit this for the full read:
Can we ask for help other then ALLAH?(part 1)
Can we ask for help other then ALLAH? (part 2)

Meri naqis raey k mutabik agar kisi ki niyat ye ho k wo jis se mang raha sirf wohi usay de sakta hy Allah nahi to wo shirk hoga.
Agar koi kisi se kuch mangta hy ye samajhty huay k Allah tala ny isko ata kia hy or ye Allah tala chahy ga to ye mujy milay ga to is niyat k sath us se mangnay me koi harj nai ho ga.

Samajhny ki zarurat yahan ye hy: Extreme Powerful Allah hee hai lekin Allah tala ne apnay bandun ko apnay fazal or karam se apnay hazanu me say khazanay ataa kiay huay hain... Kisi ko mal o dolat ka khazana dia hy to kisi k hath me shifa day di hy... Allah tala har cheez per qadir hy or jis ko chahta ha jo chahta hy ata farma eta hy!

"Aamaal ka daromadar niyatoon per hy"
Meri raey ko sirf mera hi samjha jaey, or agar is me koi ghalati ho to Allah mujhay muaaf farmaey. Ameen

Asalam-o-alikum,

Thanks for your comprehensive reply, in reply to you reply i would like to quote u the fews quranic quotes.

Surah Al-Imran 3 Ayah 150 "But Allah is your Protector, and He is the Best of Helpers."

Surah Al-Imran 3, Ayah 160 "If Allah is your helper none can overcome you, and if He withdraw His help from you, who is there who can help you after Him? In Allah let believers put their trust. (160)"

Surah Al Maida 5 Ayah 104 "And when it is said unto them: Come unto that which Allah hath revealed and unto the messenger, they say: Enough for us is that wherein we found our fathers. What! Even though their fathers had no knowledge whatsoever, and no guidance? (104)

Surah Al Zumer3 Ayah 3"Surely pure religion is for Allah only. And those who choose protecting friends beside Him (say): We worship them only that they may bring us near unto Allah. Lo! Allah will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Lo! Allah guideth not him who is a liar, an ingrate."

Please quote me one ayah of Quran in which Allah said Ask Help from others for reaching me!

Surah Baqrah 2 Ayah 165 "Yet of mankind are some who take unto themselves (objects of worship which they set as) rivals to Allah, loving them with a love like (that which is the due) of Allah (only) - Those who believe are stauncher in their love for Allah - Oh, that those who do evil had but known, (on the day) when they behold the doom, that power belongeth wholly to Allah, and that Allah is severe in punishment!

Surah Zumer 39 Ayah "ور جب فقط الله کا ذکر کیا جاتا ہے تو ان لوگوں کے دل منقبض ہوتے ہیں جو کہ آخرت کا یقین نہیں رکھتے اور جب اس کے سوا اورروں کا ذکر آتاہے تو ایس وقت وہ لوگ خوش ہوجاتے ہیں۔

Danish

Last edited:
Whatever TUQ has earned by his , education , dedication, & off course, his skilles of relegious, knowledge?
Which is still remains , 100 times shorter then what, our political mafia of NAWAZ & ZARDARI,,& which they just got from looting the national wealth of pakistan?

Asalam-o-alikum,

Amazing quote please read the Usul al hadith, and also read why that science was created ! and what r the needs when that science was created !

Today no Maslaq will give any fatwa on Zayeef hadiths! rather all the Maslaqs have a Ijtihaad that Qareeb Hadith's are not refered in any Fatwa's for daily life. May i ask you why!

and i also wanted to ask you what is the different between shahih Hadiths, and Gareeb Haith?

i hope your answer will give u the clarity!

Danish

Asalam-o-alikum,

Asalam-o-alikum,

Thanks for your comprehensive reply, in reply to you reply i would like to quote u the fews quranic quotes.

Surah Al-Imran 3 Ayah 150 "But Allah is your Protector, and He is the Best of Helpers."

Surah Al-Imran 3, Ayah 160 "If Allah is your helper none can overcome you, and if He withdraw His help from you, who is there who can help you after Him? In Allah let believers put their trust. (160)"

Surah Al Maida 5 Ayah 104 "And when it is said unto them: Come unto that which Allah hath revealed and unto the messenger, they say: Enough for us is that wherein we found our fathers. What! Even though their fathers had no knowledge whatsoever, and no guidance? (104)

Surah Al Zumer3 Ayah 3"Surely pure religion is for Allah only. And those who choose protecting friends beside Him (say): We worship them only that they may bring us near unto Allah. Lo! Allah will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Lo! Allah guideth not him who is a liar, an ingrate."

Please quote me one ayah of Quran in which Allah said Ask Help from others for reaching me!

Surah Baqrah 2 Ayah 165 "Yet of mankind are some who take unto themselves (objects of worship which they set as) rivals to Allah, loving them with a love like (that which is the due) of Allah (only) - Those who believe are stauncher in their love for Allah - Oh, that those who do evil had but known, (on the day) when they behold the doom, that power belongeth wholly to Allah, and that Allah is severe in punishment!

Surah Zumer 39 Ayah "ور جب فقط الله کا ذکر کیا جاتا ہے تو ان لوگوں کے دل منقبض ہوتے ہیں جو کہ آخرت کا یقین نہیں رکھتے اور جب اس کے سوا اورروں کا ذکر آتاہے تو ایس وقت وہ لوگ خوش ہوجاتے ہیں۔

Danish

Wa alaikum salam,

"If you had read my reply carefully!"

Did you even read it?

I will help you by highlighting the text from my last reply.

What you are defending here:
"We only have to ask Help from Allah" < from your post #8
Which means we Must not ask for help from ANYONE other than Allah. (According to you)

I asked you a question you did not reply:

You did not comment on that banner? why do they not ask help directly from Allah?
If one is sick why does he not ask for direct help from Allah and goes to the doctor?
All fakeers/beggers, donees, even friends, we ask for favours from friends time to time and everyone who asks for help from anyone other than Allah is a mushrik according to you? Weird logic!!

>> "The reality of assistance is that ALLAH must be regarded as the All- Powerful, the Sovereign, the Absolute, the
Non-dependent and Infinite Affluent. He has the Power to independently do as He pleases. It is the belief of every Muslim that to attribute these unique qualities to anyone other than ALLAH is Shirk."

>> "It is better that help is sought directly from Allah, most High, and through the waseela of the anbiya or awliya. If an individual seeks help from the anbiya or awliya by means of achieving help from Allah, most High, the person is not committing kufr."

Did i claim anything contrary to this Ayah?

What i said: "Meri naqis raey k mutabik agar kisi ki niyat ye ho k wo jis se mang raha sirf wohi usay de sakta hy Allah nahi to wo shirk hoga."

So whats the purpose of quoting this here?

Please state the purpose of referring this ayah as well.

Worshiping anyone other than Allah is shirk!
Remember the topic and try to be relevant!

>> ALLAH Himself Orders in the Holy Quran:

====

"Seek help in patience and prayer; and truly it is hard save for the humble-minded, (45)" (Surah Baqarah:45)

"O ye who believe! Profane not Allah's monuments nor the Sacred Month nor the offerings nor those garlands, nor those repairing to the Sacred House, seeking the grace and pleasure of their Lord. But when ye have left the sacred territory, then go hunting (if ye will). And let not your hatred of a folk who (once) stopped your going to the inviolable place of worship seduce you to transgress; but help ye one another unto righteousness and pious duty. Help not one another unto sin and transgression, but keep your duty to Allah. Lo! Allah is severe in punishment. " (Al-Maidah:2)

Hadith:
البخارى و النسائى عن ابوهريرة رضى الله تعالى عنه عن النبي صلى الله تعالى عليه و سلّم استعينوا بالغداوة والروحة و شيئ من الدلجة * Sayyiduna Abu-Hurayra(Radi ALLAH Anho) narrates from Sayyiduna Rasoolullah(Peace Be Upon Him) "Seek Assistance from the morning, evening and close to the morning (Tahajjud) prayers". (Bukhari and Nisaa'ee)

Hadith:

Imam Ahmad(Radi ALLAH Anho), Imam Abu-Da'ood(Radi ALLAH Anho) and Imam Ibne Maaja(Radi ALLAH Anho) with a Sanad-e-Sahih narrates from Ummul-Moh'mineen Sayyidah Ayesha Siddiqah رضى الله تعالى عنها that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah(Peace Be Upon Him) said:

أنا لا نستعين بمشرك *

If Isti'aanat (seeking help) was also forbidden from a Muslim, then why does the Hadith specify the Mushrik?

I hope you have got the point already.

>> Sahih Muslim, Abu-Da'ood, Ibne Maaja and Tabraani in Muh'jam-e-Kabeer narrate from Sayyiduna Rabee'ah bin Kaab Aslami(Radi ALLAH Anho) that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah(Peace Be Upon Him) once said to him (Kaab Aslami): "Ask what you desire and I will give it to you". I said, "I ask of you that I be in your company in Jannah". The Beloved Nabi(Peace Be Upon Him) replied, "Is there anything else you desire?" I said, "That is all I desire". Sayyiduna Rasoolullah(Peace Be Upon Him) said, "Assist me by making excessive Sojood".

فقال لي سل و لفظ الطبراني فقال يوما يا ربيعه! سلني فاعطيك ، رجعنا الى لفظ مسلم ، قال فقلت ، اسئالك مرافقتك في الجنة ، قال أوغير ذاك؟ قلت هو ذالك قال فاعنّي على نفسك بكثرت السجود *

Sayyiduna Rabee'ah(Radi ALLAH Anho) says that "I always spent the nights with the Prophet of Allah(Peace Be Upon Him). One night, I presented water to him for Istinja and Wudu. He(Peace Be Upon Him) said to me, 'Ask!' and the words of Tabraani are, 'O Rabee'ah! Ask me what you desire and I will grant you'. We revert back to the words of Sahih Muslim, 'Then I (Rabee'ah) asked, 'I seek your company in Jannah'. The Prophet of Allah(Peace Be Upon Him) asked, 'Is there any other request?' I replied, 'That is all I desire' The Beloved(Peace Be Upon Him) then replied, 'Then you assist me by making excessive Sojood'".

Alhamdulillah! Every word of this Sahih Hadith Shareef refutes the false Wahabi belief. Sayyiduna Rasoolullah(Peace Be Upon Him) said اعنّى, "assist me" and this is called Isti'aanat.

Kindly read my last post carefully 2-3 times and follow the references!
May Allah bless us all!
Assalamu Alaikum,

I am no supporter of TUQ but the question why noon league paid posters are posting about TUQ properties and lavish life style everyone with money would love to live in lavish way won't we? His money he can live as he wants non has the right to interfere with his life style. Why should someone object and post about TUQ's millions of dollars of properties what about noon league members and sharif brothers and ppp with billions of dollars/pound sterling worth of properties and swiss, UK, spain, turkey, saudi, u.a.e accounts?

This thread is shyt stinking Mods should close it.

Wa alaikum salam,

"If you had read my reply carefully!"

Did you even read it?

I will help you by highlighting the text from my last reply.

What you are defending here:
"We only have to ask Help from Allah" < from your post #8
Which means we Must not ask for help from ANYONE other than Allah. (According to you)

I asked you a question you did not reply:

>> "The reality of assistance is that ALLAH must be regarded as the All- Powerful, the Sovereign, the Absolute, the
Non-dependent and Infinite Affluent. He has the Power to independently do as He pleases. It is the belief of every Muslim that to attribute these unique qualities to anyone other than ALLAH is Shirk."

>> "It is better that help is sought directly from Allah, most High, and through the waseela of the anbiya or awliya. If an individual seeks help from the anbiya or awliya by means of achieving help from Allah, most High, the person is not committing kufr."

Did i claim anything contrary to this Ayah?

What i said: "Meri naqis raey k mutabik agar kisi ki niyat ye ho k wo jis se mang raha sirf wohi usay de sakta hy Allah nahi to wo shirk hoga."

So whats the purpose of quoting this here?

Please state the purpose of referring this ayah as well.

====

"Seek help in patience and prayer; and truly it is hard save for the humble-minded, (45)" (Surah Baqarah:45)

"O ye who believe! Profane not Allah's monuments nor the Sacred Month nor the offerings nor those garlands, nor those repairing to the Sacred House, seeking the grace and pleasure of their Lord. But when ye have left the sacred territory, then go hunting (if ye will). And let not your hatred of a folk who (once) stopped your going to the inviolable place of worship seduce you to transgress; but help ye one another unto righteousness and pious duty. Help not one another unto sin and transgression, but keep your duty to Allah. Lo! Allah is severe in punishment. " (Al-Maidah:2)

Hadith:

Hadith:

أنا لا نستعين بمشرك *

I hope you have got the point already.

>> Sahih Muslim, Abu-Da'ood, Ibne Maaja and Tabraani in Muh'jam-e-Kabeer narrate from Sayyiduna Rabee'ah bin Kaab Aslami(Radi ALLAH Anho) that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah(Peace Be Upon Him) once said to him (Kaab Aslami): "Ask what you desire and I will give it to you". I said, "I ask of you that I be in your company in Jannah". The Beloved Nabi(Peace Be Upon Him) replied, "Is there anything else you desire?" I said, "That is all I desire". Sayyiduna Rasoolullah(Peace Be Upon Him) said, "Assist me by making excessive Sojood".

Kindly read my last post carefully 2-3 times and follow the references!
May Allah bless us all!
Assalamu Alaikum,

Asalam-o-alikum,

Sir i have read your post , and in your post you not narrated any Quranic Ayah or Hadith in which Allah or Nabi SAWW dirctly command us to ask Help from others instead of Allah.

Surah Al Imran 3 Ayah 7 "He it is Who hath revealed unto thee (Muhammad) the Scripture wherein are clear revelations - they are the substance of the Book - and others (which are) allegorical. But those in whose hearts is doubt pursue, forsooth, that which is allegorical seeking (to cause) dissension by seeking to explain it. None knoweth its explanation save Allah. And those who are of sound instruction say: We believe therein; the whole is from our Lord; but only men of understanding really heed. (7)

Translation of that ayah in Urdu "وہی تو ہے جس نے تم پر کتاب نازل کی جس کی بعض آیتیں محکم ہیں (اور) وہی اصل کتاب ہیں اور بعض متشابہ ہیں تو جن لوگوں کے دلوں میں کجی ہے وہ متشابہات کا اتباع کرتے ہیں تاکہ فتنہ برپا کریں اور مراد اصلی کا پتہ لگائیں حالانکہ مراد اصلی خدا کے سوا کوئی نہیں جانتا اور جو لوگ علم میں دست گاہ کامل رکھتے ہیں وہ یہ کہتے ہیں کہ ہم ان پر ایمان لائے یہ سب ہمارے پروردگار کی طرف سے ہیں اور نصیحت تو عقل مند ہی قبول کرتے ہیں .

In that Ayah Allah Clearly said that their is two kind of Ayah in Quran Muhakim and Mutashbiha. People with Iman always follow the Muhakim Ayats. But People with doubt will follow the Mutashbihats and use to taweel them.

my question is " Quote me any Ayah of Quran in which Allah told us to ask Help from Others"

Secondly the reply to Question, in which you quote the banner , so i just want to say that NABI SAWW said many times that Jannah is in the foots of your mother, so how many times we ask our mothers regarding Jannah.

Remember Jannah is not in the foots of any Auliyah Allah.

Thirdly kindly quote me Muhakim ayah or Sahih Hadith , in which Allah or Nabi SAWW clearly saying that seek Help from Others.

Danish

Well,

Readers can see what you are trying to do here!

I gave you clear Quranic Verses and Sahih Hadiths.

You are not able to answer my questions:

my question is " Quote me any Ayah of Quran in which Allah told us to ask Help from Others"

====

Hadith:

Hadith:

أنا لا نستعين بمشرك *

Secondly the reply to Question, in which you quote the banner , so i just want to say that NABI SAWW said many times that Jannah is in the foots of your mother, so how many times we ask our mothers regarding Jannah.

My question was: why do they not ask help directly from Allah?
=====

I believe that if a person does good for the poor (Minhaj ul Quran), he should be given a chance!

Well,

Readers can see what you are trying to do here!

I gave you clear Quranic Verses and Sahih Hadiths.

You are not able to answer my questions:

My question was: why do they not ask help directly from Allah?
=====

I believe that if a person does good for the poor (Minhaj ul Quran), he should be given a chance!

Asalam-o-alikum,

Readers also saw that u still not quoted any Ayah in which Allah said to mankind that ask help from others.

Secondly u contineously quoting the Quranic Text but qoting just half translation full translation of that ayah is as "O ye who believe! Be mindful of your duty to Allah, and seek the way of approach unto Him, and strive in His way in order that ye may succeed."

Just like if we quote half ayah of Surah Nisa 4 Ayah 43 "O ye who believe! Draw not near unto prayer when ye are drunken,"

If look at half translation its mean that do not drink during prayer time, but the clear translation of that Ayah is " you who believe! Do not go near Salah when you are intoxicated, until you know what you say, nor in a state of ‘major impurity’. 21 , __save when you are traversing a way_ 22 _until you take a bath. If you are sick, or in travel, or if one of you has come after relieving himself, or you have had contact with women, and you find no water, go for some clean dust and wipe your faces and hands (with it). 23 Surely, Allah is Most-Pardoning, Most-Forgiving."

So brother always took the Ayah in full translation ! that translation will not change.

Thirdly u still using human logic's, which is not allowed in the Matter of Religion, or Human logic is allowed where we not found a guidance from Allah or Nabi SAWW or Sahaba or Tabiyeen or Taba Tabiyeen!

Surah 33 Ayah 36 " It is not open for a believing man or a believing woman, once Allah and His messenger have decided a thing, that they should have a choice about their matter; and whoever disobeys Allah and His messenger, he indeed gets off the track, falling into an open error. (36) "

Forthy Allah Said in Surah Maida 5 Ayah 55 "Your only friend is Allah, then His Messenger and those who believe, who establish Salah and pay Zakah and bow before Allah. (55)

Brother i still challenge you bring any Ayah of Quran in which Allah said Ask Help instead of Allah!

Danish

Asalam-o-alikum,

Readers also saw that u still not quoted any Ayah in which Allah said to mankind that ask help from others.

Secondly u contineously quoting the Quranic Text but qoting just half translation full translation of that ayah is as "O ye who believe! Be mindful of your duty to Allah, and seek the way of approach unto Him, and strive in His way in order that ye may succeed."

Just like if we quote half ayah of Surah Nisa 4 Ayah 43 "O ye who believe! Draw not near unto prayer when ye are drunken,"

If look at half translation its mean that do not drink during prayer time, but the clear translation of that Ayah is " you who believe! Do not go near Salah when you are intoxicated, until you know what you say, nor in a state of ‘major impurity’. 21 , __save when you are traversing a way_ 22 _until you take a bath. If you are sick, or in travel, or if one of you has come after relieving himself, or you have had contact with women, and you find no water, go for some clean dust and wipe your faces and hands (with it). 23 Surely, Allah is Most-Pardoning, Most-Forgiving."

So brother always took the Ayah in full translation ! that translation will not change.

Thirdly u still using human logic's, which is not allowed in the Matter of Religion, or Human logic is allowed where we not found a guidance from Allah or Nabi SAWW or Sahaba or Tabiyeen or Taba Tabiyeen!

Surah 33 Ayah 36 " It is not open for a believing man or a believing woman, once Allah and His messenger have decided a thing, that they should have a choice about their matter; and whoever disobeys Allah and His messenger, he indeed gets off the track, falling into an open error. (36) "

Forthy Allah Said in Surah Maida 5 Ayah 55 "Your only friend is Allah, then His Messenger and those who believe, who establish Salah and pay Zakah and bow before Allah. (55)

Brother i still challenge you bring any Ayah of Quran in which Allah said Ask Help instead of Allah!

Danish

Seems like i am talking to some kid who doesn't understand properly and can't give a proper logic. Confusing "help/assistance" with "worshiping" and when asked to prove blasphemy he accused the other of, comes up with a completely irrelevant reply quoting an ayah of Quran!

You were comprehensive reply to all you quoted one by one and gave you references of sahih Ahadith and Ayahs which you have ignored in all.

Surah Nisa 4 Ayah 43 "O ye who believe! Draw not near unto prayer when ye are drunken,"

If look at half translation its mean that do not drink during prayer time

I am impressed by your understanding of basic English.

Wow!! Human logic--- Nabi SAWW or Sahaba or Tabiyeen or Taba Tabiyeen < I believe they are humans!
And when you are provided with ahadees, you deny them because they might be zaeef, when you are provided with a reference from lives of "Sahaba or Tabiyeen or Taba Tabiyeen" you ask for "only Hadees and Quran"

I guess you don't believe in mojzat:
Hazrat Muhammad Sallalahu alaihi wasallam' moon miracle
Hazrat Eesa Alaih e salam ordering the dead to rise and the dead rises
Hazrat Sulaiman Alaih e salam asking help/ordering a supernatural (jinn) and it helps him
and so on...

Picking another random ayahs and posting them here doesn't help proving your claims right.
("We only have to ask Help from Allah" < from your post #8)

Answered twice in last 2 posts!

First it was "Muhakim ayah or Sahih Hadith" and now narrowed to "Ayah of Quran"!
I can see the frustration creeping up!

Read my posts several times until you have understood all the ayahs, ahadees, references and multimedia resource provided and please do not reply if you can't answer all the references. If there is another reply with same standard, please do not expect me to reply!

Thanks,

Seems like i am talking to some kid who doesn't understand properly and can't give a proper logic. Confusing "help/assistance" with "worshiping" and when asked to prove blasphemy he accused the other of, comes up with a completely irrelevant reply quoting an ayah of Quran!

You were comprehensive reply to all you quoted one by one and gave you references of sahih Ahadith and Ayahs which you have ignored in all.

I am impressed by your understanding of basic English.

Wow!! Human logic--- Nabi SAWW or Sahaba or Tabiyeen or Taba Tabiyeen < I believe they are humans!
And when you are provided with ahadees, you deny them because they might be zaeef, when you are provided with a reference from lives of "Sahaba or Tabiyeen or Taba Tabiyeen" you ask for "only Hadees and Quran"

I guess you don't believe in mojzat:
Hazrat Muhammad Sallalahu alaihi wasallam' moon miracle
Hazrat Eesa Alaih e salam ordering the dead to rise and the dead rises
Hazrat Sulaiman Alaih e salam asking help/ordering a supernatural (jinn) and it helps him
and so on...

Picking another random ayahs and posting them here doesn't help proving your claims right.

Answered twice in last 2 posts!

First it was "Muhakim ayah or Sahih Hadith" and now narrowed to "Ayah of Quran"!
I can see the frustration creeping up!

Read my posts several times until you have understood all the ayahs, ahadees, references and multimedia resource provided and please do not reply if you can't answer all the references. If there is another reply with same standard, please do not expect me to reply!

Thanks,
Asalam-o-alikum,

Brother i am kid , and thanks that u think i am a student, but thinking your self genius is also misguidance brother.
I challenge u again u quote me any Quranic verse or Sahih Hadith in which Allah or Nabi SAWW asked us to ask Help Instead of Allah.

Brother u r , confused in worldly matter and Alaham-e-Gaib.

Surah Baqrah 2 Ayah 3 ") Who believe in the Unseen, and establish worship, and spend of that We have bestowed upon them; (3)"

Surah Hashir 59 Ayah 22"He is Allah, than Whom there is no other God, the Knower of the Invisible and the Visible. He is the Beneficent, Merciful."

Brother asking Help in the religion means, asking help from Aalm-e-Gaib, and u r continuously talking about the help of worldly matters, like help from doctors, parents etc etc.

I hope genius like know what is difference between world and Aalim Gaib, i just elaborate for you! World is where u body exists, and matters related to your body and mind, and where u left your body , where ur and mine grave remains!

Alem-e-Gaib means, where Jannah and dosagh exists, where our souls , where Angels lived, where all the matters of world decided.

So quran always talked about the Help from Alam-e-Gaib, not about the help from your milkman, your barber, your brother or parents.

Surah Al-Imran 3 Ayah 129 "Unto Allah belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. He forgiveth whom He will, and punisheth whom He will. Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."

All the Prophets of Allah and all the Books of Allah tell us only one think ask help from Allah ! its not that mean that if i m sick i start asking Allah help me , and Allah will send me Angels and angles will cure me.

Surah Fathia 1 Ayah 5 "Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help. (5)"

Brother u r emphasizing what ur scholars of sect told u ! but according to Quran Surah Hajj 22 ayah 78 "And strive for Allah with the endeavour which is His right. He hath chosen you and hath not laid upon you in religion any hardship; the faith of your father Abraham (is yours). He hath named you Muslims of old time and in this (Scripture), that the messenger may be a witness against you, and that ye may be witnesses against mankind. So establish worship, pay the poor-due, and hold fast to Allah. He is your Protecting friend. A blessed Patron and a blessed Helper! (78)
I dont believe on sects in religion or i dont want to follow the sect blindly Quran said Surah Inam 6 Ayah 159 "Lo! As for those who sunder their religion and become schismatics, no concern at all hast thou with them. Their case will go to Allah, Who then will tell them what they used to do. "

Brother about your references or quotation or Multimedia, i again challenge u just quote me one Verse of quran or Shahi Hadith in which Allah or Prophet SAWW asked us to ask help from others. keep in your mind Help means (Help from Aalem-gaib)

you keep quoting me the the Verse Surah 5 Maida Ayah 35 , please pickup the dictionery and check what the word Waseela means in Arabic. for your i m just giving you the reference of your quoted Ayah , please read the following then reply"

What is invocation? What are the means of invoking Allah?

Allah has revealed the means of invoking Him in the Holy Qur’an: “O you who believe! Do your duty to Allah and fear Him. And seek the means of approach to Him, and strive hard in His Cause (as much as you can), so that you may be successful” [Al-Ma'idah 5:35]

يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ ٱتَّقُواْ ٱللَّهَ وَٱبۡتَغُوٓاْ إِلَيۡهِ ٱلۡوَسِيلَةَ وَجَـٰهِدُواْ فِى سَبِيلِهِۦ لَعَلَّڪُمۡ تُفۡلِحُونَ

Transliteration: Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo ittaqoo Allaha waibtaghoo ilayhi alwaseelata wajahidoo fee sabeelihi laAAallakum tuflihoona

Al-Hafiz Ibn Katheer, may Allah bless his soul, in his book (Interpreting the Holy Qur’an), explained this verse saying: Allah commanded His faithful slaves to fear Him, which if connected to obedience, was intended to stop committing sins and abandon the forbidden.

Allah said afterwards “And seek the means of approach to Him” [Al-Ma'ida 5:35]

وَٱبۡتَغُوٓاْ إِلَيۡهِ ٱلۡوَسِيلَةَ

Transliteration: waibtaghoo ilayhi alwaseelata

Ibn Abbas said: this means draw near to Him by acts of worship” and so said Mujahid and Qatadah: “this means draw nearer to Him by obeying Him and by doing whatever leads to His satisfaction”. There is no dispute among the interpreters of Qur’an in interpreting this verse.

In interpreting His words: “Those whom they invoke seek means of access to their Lord, [striving as to] which of them would be nearest, and they hope for His mercy and fear His punishment. Indeed, the punishment of your Lord is ever feared.” [Al-Isra' 17:57]

أُوْلَـٰٓٮِٕكَ ٱلَّذِينَ يَدۡعُونَ يَبۡتَغُونَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمُ ٱلۡوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّہُمۡ أَقۡرَبُ وَيَرۡجُونَ رَحۡمَتَهُ ۥ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ ۥۤ‌ۚ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحۡذُورً۬ا

Transliteration: Olaika allatheena yadAAoona yabtaghoona ila rabbihimu alwaseelata ayyuhum aqrabu wayarjoona rahmatahu wayakhafoona AAathabahu inna AAathaba rabbika kana mahthooran

Imam Muslim narrated in his Sahih that Abdullah ibn Mas’ud, may Allah be pleased with him, said that this verse was revealed by Allah about a group of Arabs who were worshiping jinn, the jinn embraced Islam but the Arabs did not know that, so the verse ” Those whom they invoke seek means of access to their Lord, “ [Al-'Isra' 17:57]

أُوْلَـٰٓٮِٕكَ ٱلَّذِينَ يَدۡعُونَ يَبۡتَغُونَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمُ ٱلۡوَسِيلَةَ

Transliteration: Olaika allatheena yadAAoona yabtaghoona ila rabbihimu alwaseelata

was revealed” [Sharh Sahih Muslim, and Al-Nawawi].

Bukhari stated the same about the interpretation of this verse in his Sahih (see Fath al-Bari in Explaining Sahih Al-Bukhari). Al-Hafiz ibn Hajar Al-’Askalani elaborated that the jinn embraced Islam, but the people who were worshipping them continued to worship the jinn, however, the jinn did not accept that because they converted to Islam, and they (jinn) have become those who desire means of access to their Lord .. This is the adopted interpretation of this verse “.

From the previous it is clear that the means of invoking Allah is whatever that brings him nearer to Allah, and Allah says: {desire means} that is to say they seek His closeness by good deeds, as explained by Qatada in the interpretation of the first verse: “this means draw nearer to Him by obeying Him and by doing whatever leads to His satisfaction”.

and thanks a lot giving your so much time!

Danish saleem

I am no supporter of TUQ but the question why noon league paid posters are posting about TUQ properties and lavish life style everyone with money would love to live in lavish way won't we? His money he can live as he wants non has the right to interfere with his life style. Why should someone object and post about TUQ's millions of dollars of properties what about noon league members and sharif brothers and ppp with billions of dollars/pound sterling worth of properties and swiss, UK, spain, turkey, saudi, u.a.e accounts?

This thread is shyt stinking Mods should close it.
Aap ko itni michain kyon lagi hain, is kazab kie baray mein?

Like TUQ, IK is not any less lavish man who conveniently does not say anything against its UK masters !!!

Qadri is the best debater, and inspirational speaker currently in Pakistan and that's about it.

Aap ko itni michain kyon lagi hain, is kazab kie baray mein?

Kon bhai first introduce yourself, kon kazab, what if you are kazab how do you explain yourself not being kazab prove it you are clean...according to one Islamic major madab missing a single prayer makes one kafir how many have you missed...stop being stupid and be constructive in your argument...by the way how can one be muslim when billions are robbed an goes to Mecca prays to Allah do you think Allah will forgive one just by placing one foot in Mecca..Nay!.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom