What's new

"Qader 2021" Egyptian military exercise in the new 3 July Naval base

at least a bit more realistic than this one. :cheesy:

only daydreamers can say that using nuclear weapons against Turkey by the UN security council is more realistic than using 1.000+ km Ballistic Missile by Turkey in a conflict with Egypt

keep dreaming dream is free

only daydreamers can say that using nuclear weapons against Turkey by the UN security council is more realistic than using 1.000+ km Ballistic Missile by Turkey in a conflict with Egypt

keep dreaming dream is free
both are dreams ofc, remember I am not you, but just following your logic.

both are dreams ofc, remember I am not you, but just following your logic.

We Turks are not dreaming
since 2016 we Turks are kicking all enemies and their puppets/terrorists in Syria,Iraq,Libya,Azerbaijan and in the Eastern Mediterranean

Turkish Armed Forces never will allow bandits to steal oil/gas reserves and MAVI VATAN ( Blue Homeland - 150.000+ km2 ) from the Turks in the Eastern Mediterranean

Yes you loser daydreamers are not me

We Turks are not dreaming
since 2016 we Turks are kicking all enemies and their puppets/terrorists in Syria,Iraq,Libya,Azerbaijan and in the Eastern Mediterranean

Turkish Armed Forces never will allow bandits to steal oil/gas reserves and MAVI VATAN ( Blue Homeland - 150.000+ km2 ) from the Turks in the Eastern Mediterranean
bla bla bla bla, turk stronk.
I don't give a shit about your part of the world, but the way you jumped into every thread and ruin it with your stupid claim.

bla bla bla bla, turk stronk.
I don't give a shit about your part of the world, but the way you jumped into every thread and ruin it with your stupid claim.

whole world have seen Turkish victory in Syria,Iraq,Libya,Azerbaijan and in the Eastern Mediterranean

still daydreamer HAFTAR,SISI,MBZ wants to attack Tripoli again
because of their masters BIDEN , MACRON says jump and Arab dictators says how long Sir

since 2016 all my claims were true about Syria,Iraq,Libya,Azerbaijan and in the Eastern Mediterranean
and you Chinese jumped into every thread to support enemies of the Turks

losers ... ( PKK/YPG , ASSAD , HEZBOL , IRGC , Armenia , Greece , HAFTAR , MBZ )
keep dreaming with your losers

whole world have seen Turkish victory in Syria,Iraq,Libya,Azerbaijan and in the Eastern Mediterranean

still daydreamer HAFTAR,SISI,MBZ wants to attack Tripoli again
because of their masters BIDEN , MACRON says jump and Arab dictators says how long Sir

since 2016 all my claims were true about Syria,Iraq,Libya,Azerbaijan and in the Eastern Mediterranean
and you Chinese jumped into every thread to support enemies of the Turks

losers ... ( PKK/YPG , ASSAD , HEZBOL , IRGC , Armenia , Greece , HAFTAR , The Uae )
keep dreaming with your losers
unlike you, probably sitting in the presidential office, talking big of wiping out enemy navy in a day, I am just a normal man, not a representative of my country. :agree:

unlike you, probably sitting in the presidential office, talking big of wiping out enemy navy in a day, I am just a normal man, not a representative of my country. :agree:

You are one of them who representative of anti-Turk coalition on PDF
Arabs,Turks,Persians are fighting eachothers in the region
and Chinese to jump into every thread

btw even 12 hours will be enough to wipe out Egyptian Navy in a conflict

5 Frigates - 4 Corvettes armed with 240 SAMs

to produce and fire 300 SOM-C , MRASHM , KUZGUN-TJ and no more Egyptian Navy
even 10 AKINCI UCAVs can carry 60 KUZGUN-TJ joint strike Missiles with IIR seeker for swarm attack on Warships from 250km away

60 KUZGUN-TJ joint strike Missiles = $12 million
FREMM Frigate = $500 million

and Egyptian FREMM Frigate armed with 16 SAMs never can stop swarm attack of 60 KUZGUN joint strike Missiles

100 years ago We Turks had nothing , still we destroyed most modern British-French Navies in Gallipoli

today Turkey is a real military power to produce 500 SOM,ATMACA,KUZGUN-TJ,KGK-LR to destroy Egyptian+Hellenic Navies combined in a day

even I am not talking about 500 of HARPOON,SLAM-ER,HARM missiles
Turkey has developed AKYA heavyweight Torpedo , ORKA lightweight Torpedo on the way
and 70km TRLG-230 laser guided supersonic Missiles , 280/1.000+ km KHAN-BORA Ballistic Missiles , 1.000 km KARGI anti radiation Drone ... also 1.000 km GEZGIN land-naval based strategic Cruise Missiles and 150km AKBABA anti radiation missile are on the way

Turkey has developed TJ-90 , TJ-300 , KTJ-3200 turbojet engines for KUZGUN-TJ , SOM and ATMACA cruise missiles

even Turkey develops RAMJET - SCRAMJET for supersonic and hypersonic missiles .........

even Turkish Navy has more SAMs than Egyptian+Hellenic Navies combined

Egypt-Greece can not develop even anti-ship cruise missile
still they are dreaming about fighting against regional power Turkey who has bigger GDP PPP than Greece+Egypt+The Uae+İsrael combined

Last edited:
You are one of them who representative of anti-Turk coalition on PDF
Arabs,Turks,Persians are fighting eachothers in the region
and Chinese to jump into every thread

btw even 12 hours will be enough to wipe out Egyptian Navy in a conflict

5 Frigates - 4 Corvettes armed with 240 SAMs

to produce and fire 300 SOM-C , MRASHM , KUZGUN-TJ and no more Egyptian Navy
even 10 AKINCI UCAVs can carry 60 KUZGUN-TJ joing strike Missiles with IIR seeker for swarm attack on Warships from 250km away

60 KUZGUN-TJ joing strike Missiles = $6 million
FREMM Frigate = $500 million

and Egyptian FREMM Frigate armed with 16 SAMs never can stop swarm attack of 60 KUZGUN joing strike Missiles

100 years ago We Turks had nothing , still we destroyed most modern British-French Navies in Gallipoli

today Turkey is a real military power to produce 500 SOM,ATMACA,KUZGUN-TJ,KGK-LR to destroy Egyptian+Hellenic Navies combined in a day

even I am not talking about 500 of HARPOON,SLAM-ER,HARM
I don't have all day like you, bye, I'll see you later.:cheesy:

@Gomig-21 comments trigger @MMM-E majority of the times:lol: But his generally good and informed poster in the military sphere

Probably because I couldn't care less about Turkey and want nothing to do with Turkey and they can just gobble the gobble away where they are and stop sticking their nose and intervening with other countries that are none of her business and that triggers him immediately as he's more used to people sucking up. Offering a harsh but honest rebuttal seems to be something that country & people are not used to, especially from Egypt and to stay on its side of the White Sea and the Red Line and maybe, just maybe people will start respecting her. In the meantime, she can take a hike as high as she can jump as far as we're concerned.

Informed or uninformed, the really sad part is the endless pages of nothing but regurgitated material over and over and over that is so unimpressive that he doesn't even realize it. He's already ruined so many threads with that repeated gargle that we've seen in countless destroyed threads by him and alas, here's another one. Sorry my Brother @The SC , I probably shouldn't have answered that question.

At any rate, the important and brief answer again is that it's really not all about what can be gained. That's secondary or tertiary or even much further down the line when one country's security, stability and economy is threatened by the mere existence and shenanigans of that other entity. Those are MUCH larger priorities than the blueprints of a UAV that is more known for being shot down than anything else. I hope all of this makes sense because you're the 2nd person who's said the same thing to me, the other being @Muhamad Bin Tughlaq. I replied to him with the same answer but I don't think he understood it very well. Cheers.

Probably because I couldn't care less about Turkey and want nothing to do with Turkey and they can just gobble the gobble away where they are and stop sticking their nose and intervening with other countries that are none of her business and that triggers him immediately as he's more used to people sucking up. Offering a harsh but honest rebuttal seems to be something that country & people are not used to, especially from Egypt and to stay on its side of the White Sea and the Red Line and maybe, just maybe people will start respecting her. In the meantime, she can take a hike as high as she can jump as far as we're concerned.

Informed or uninformed, the really sad part is the endless pages of nothing but regurgitated material over and over and over that is so unimpressive that he doesn't even realize it. He's already ruined so many threads with that repeated gargle that we've seen in countless destroyed threads by him and alas, here's another one. Sorry my Brother @The SC , I probably shouldn't have answered that question.

At any rate, the important and brief answer again is that it's really not all about what can be gained. That's secondary or tertiary or even much further down the line when one country's security, stability and economy is threatened by the mere existence and shenanigans of that other entity. Those are MUCH larger priorities than the blueprints of a UAV that is more known for being shot down than anything else. I hope all of this makes sense because you're the 2nd person who's said the same thing to me, the other being @Muhamad Bin Tughlaq. I replied to him with the same answer but I don't think he understood it very well. Cheers.

You are vigilante when it comes to Egypt. I do respect your opinions tho but hopefully as time passes by you will start to see the future more interest based than anything else for the short and long term gain for Egypt. Just furthering Egypt at all costs all this political brief quarrel it is not all that at the end and there is much more important things to look forward to but alas I won't repeat myself but you will come around to the only interest based no emotion politics it can be ruthless at times but neccessary

New Egyptian weapon systems that appeared in Qader 2021..existing or contracted.. among them a space vehicle..

202107030533153315.jpg

35910-35910-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%B1-2021-(3).jpg

Their ties are very close and he attends base openings frequently.

Sisi is gaining alot of followers in Egypt these days compared to 2013-14 it was rough phase for him in the fanbase department but since he reclaimed the desert and kicked start developing and building new cities around 50 his popularity has slowly started to peak locally which has kept increasing ever since and now in 2021 his very popular in Egypt and the people are pleased with him. That was a quite unique transition

Back
Top Bottom