What's new

"Qader 2021" Egyptian military exercise in the new 3 July Naval base

The growth of the Egyptian Armed forces has rapid and phenomenal. I would like to congratulate them. I believe some Egyptians do not like an Army man in charge but this is also what happens when you have competent leadership experienced in military affairs.

Type-209/1400 MOD launched the Sea Hake/DM2A4 heavy torpedo, guided by the fiber wire

A Polenki landing ship was targeted and destroyed..

211892877_1882906481880137_6977793648144092412_n.jpg

And the FREMM Aquataine launched an Exocet surface-to-surface anti-ship missile that sank a Soviet Yorka minesweeper..

Egypt's school of joint operations:

We saw landing, air intrusion, storming, sea landing, air security with fighters and multiple combat helicopters, engagement with air and sea targets with surface-to-air, land-to-air and surface-to-surface missiles, torpedoes, multiple coastal launchers, parachute landing, electronic warfare
All this in a relatively small space..

World class and unprecedented in the ME..

Egypt's school of joint operations:

We saw landing, air intrusion, storming, sea landing, air security with fighters and multiple combat helicopters, engagement with air and sea targets with surface-to-air, land-to-air and surface-to-surface missiles, torpedoes, multiple coastal launchers, parachute landing, electronic warfare
All this in a relatively small space..

World class and unprecedented in the ME..

Air intrusion with the EAF's F-16s put on a killer show! 2 Rafales, 4 Mirage 2000s, MiG-35s and C-130s as well as other EW aircraft. It was all packaged with the mistral pulling off the dock with the president and the 3 other dignitaries from the UAE, Bahrain and Libya on its bridge as it floated in place a couple hundred meters off the dock for the entire time. Them back to the dock without any tug boat assistance. This is a new revelation to me, TBH. They've always relied on tug boats for docking the big ships even with the long water breaks and that day was VERY WINDY! Still, this is also a testament that the Mistral captains have become very comfortable captaining those massive floating decks.

The 3 main naval bases spread out perfectly to deal with each portion of Egypt's coast. Port Said which has been there since the beginning. Bernice on the Red Sea and now the new Gargoub Naval base.

1625357622118.png

1625357854923.png

1625357818334.png

Torpedo launch was perfectly captured.

1625357904835.png

And the result...

1625357945084.png

ENS Tahya Misr FREMM Aquitaine-class frigate fired an Excoet Block III anti-ship missile (AShM) on a decommissioned Polnocny-class landing ship.

1625357988578.png

1625358010251.png

1625358024907.png

AW-149 making it's first official appearance on the Mistral. It also took off and made a few passes.

1625358211768.png

1625358230071.png

1625358256968.png

1625358303064.png

1625358319102.png

1625358337615.png

1625358355152.png

Last edited:
Wait what did I just saw MBZ in the video? It was super random

Is that a reply to Algeria’s warning before “NASR” military maneuvers in and around In Amenas..? Beautiful pictures….lack of experience is still plaguing Egyptian troops..need to train more..But pictures and scenario’s rival those of Hollywood…very impressive indeed…but Hollywood has never got a war movie right..

Last edited:
Is that a reply to Algeria’s warning before “NASR” military maneuvers in and around In Amenas..?.But pictures and scenario’s rival those of Hollywood…very impressive indeed…but Hollywood has never got a war movie right..

The Superpower has spoken.. The same Algeria that is stronger than the entire world combined and Algeria can even take out an army of aliens attacking earth single handily and how about Algeria can defeat all of the galaxy forces single handily.. :partay:

I hope that the indigenous MRSAM project is successful and are made into a canister launched system that can be used on ships for future EN needs.

EN needs a ship with a long range PESA/AESA and at least 48 VLS cells.

Their ties are very close and he attends base openings frequently.

No wonder why.. But on another note could the Libyan oil be part of why Eygpt have become all of sudden very strong. Because We know that Egypt has stack in Libyan oil recently

The Superpower has spoken.. The same Algeria that is stronger than the entire world combined and Algeria can even take out an army of aliens attacking earth single handily and how about Algeria can defeat all of the galaxy forces single handily.. :partay:
Algeria is confident that Egypt will stay parked and safe behind her borders…

Back
Top Bottom