What's new

Q/A about Bangladesh

We dint :blink:

Instead,You gave shelter to terrorists in ur country.

@ Man what you want to know about India regarding Bangladesh ????? It has a long long history !!!!

@ Hindus and Muslims were never never comfortable together in this area. If we go to right they goes to left. Inter marriage between these two groups hardly happened. I father used to tell me in those days during the British period, Hindus were dominating everywhere. The Headmaster was Hindu, Principal was Hindu, Daroga was Hindu, Jamider was Hindu, businessman was "Marwari". So we the Muslims in East Bengal were prison under the clutches of Hindus.

@ Once Congress formed the Central as well Provincial Govt Govt in 1037 under British system, many laws and rules were enacted which were against the Muslim interest. Singing of "Bande Mataram" was made compulsory in the schools throughout India.

@ In many areas in East Bengal slaughtering of cows were restricted. even people were not allowed to slaughter a cow for "Kurbani".

@ Muslims felt hesitated to go to school/collages. In the schools the Muslim students used sit at the back. In the hotels people were not allowed to take water.

@ Once Muslims formed their own political party named "Muslim Leaque", it was not liked by the Hindus. During the Calcutta riot which continued for 7 days were many many Muslims were killed. People said around 10,000 muslims alone in Calcutta were killed. In thoses days there were many people from Noakhali and Chittagong used to do work at Calcutta. In fact in those days the Calcutta port were being manned by the Noakhali people. There were many "Sharen" from Noakhali. I tell you all most all the Noakhali people were killed. For this reason there was an reparcation at Noakhali.

When I came to this forum , I thought , Bangladesh is a friendly country.

After seeing some super activated BD members, my thought does not remain same.

That would be true for 98% of Indians here. But then again you have to realized that many of these so called Bangladeshis here are leftovers, given a chance they would gladly be Pakistani again. The real world is not so much polarized.

What are Illegal Bangladeshis doing in Africa?

You mean south Africa? Looking for Job may be just like many indians! There was a report once - interview of two illegal Bangladeshis who went all the way illegally to BRAZIL! Happy??

why do we hate indians so much :lol:

i think indians know we already gave them many reasons :D

Do you guys see yourselves re-uniting with Pakistan again in the near future? I get the feeling that PDF Bangladesh members really want it, though the few (2) Bangladeshis I have met here in Canada during University seem to be anti-Pak in general. If you are going to re-unite, how would you convince these anti-Pak elements to rejoin Pakistan?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom