What's new

Q/A about Bangladesh

Why do we need to mimic other immature forumer and create a thread like that. I thought BD forumer will not fall for it.

Seeing the other similar threads, I say this is a great opportunity for Bangladeshi members to let the other members know about Bangladesh.

Although Bangladesh is friendly country, Indians know so little about Bangladesh.

If India has not helped you in 1971, Do you think, Bangladesh ever come to existence ?

YES! we were ready to sacrifice our blood. Vietnam was fighting a long war that time. today bangladeshis think they had the ability to win without india's invasion ! but we are grateful to india, they helped to minimize the casualty!! Most of bangladesh was free from Pak occupation prior to India's invasion.

How could Bangladeshi watch it silently, when military take over after killing father of Bangladesh aka Sheikh Mujibur Rahman?

Sheikh Mujib and His family members were very unpopular due to their misrule, Army took that opportunity!! Even freedom fighters took it normally, let alone common people!!

Most of Bangladeshis are Islamic extremist and hate other religions like most of Bangladeshi member in this forum or this fundamentalist just gather in this forum and giving bad image of Bangladesh?

Zabanya, Apo, Planet, Boltu good example of New generation from middle class and higher class family of Dhaka and other city!! But i am afraid 80% Bangladeshis donot live this highly urbanized life and they are moderate muslim, Bangladeshi muslims are progressive and not prejudiced. But if their religion is attacked or insulted they are susceptible to Radicalization... PDF is an example of this, all these Islamophobes roaming around here and there are the root cause of BD member aggressiveness. at least it was my case.

If India has not helped you in 1971, Do you think, Bangladesh ever come to existence ?

Many experts (who express their neutral view but could be/could not be supporter of political parties ) say we'd have won the war without india but it'd take time and that fruit would be sweeter other than signing the peace treaty avoiding our chief or armed forces. india in practical life played a role of striker at the end of war. However, giving shelter to more than 10 million people was a great job by indian side whatever the behind the scene play was.

Many experts (who express their neutral view but could be/could not be supporter of political parties ) say we'd have won the war without india but it'd take time and that fruit would be sweeter other than signing the peace treaty avoiding our chief or armed forces. india in practical life played a role of striker at the end of war. However, giving shelter to more than 10 million people was a great job by indian side whatever the behind the scene play was.

It was because most bengalis in west side consider the ones on east side as their brothers only..
During the war, people made free extra rooms and garages and even stair-cases just so that an extra person could be given a shelter.. most of them were given food and treated as guests..

Bangladeshi folk music also had a profound effect on the evolution of bengali music as a whole.. there are so many unknown bangladeshi bands who have inspired modern bollywood music directors like Pritam etc..

Even now middle class families while looking for a bride will first inquire if she is a first or second generation east bengali cause they are considered to be more adjusting and more closer to "ideal bengali wife" then their pure west bengali counterparts ( ofc this trend is fast fading due to unavailability of such brides :lol: )

In large social gatherings, even now the head cooks are(try to ) brought from Bangladesh since they are considered to be better in cooking mutton biryanis and macher jhol :P

LOL, a fisherman only have to convince you that the hilsa is from bangladesh to charge you a bomb for it :D

The older generations still take pride of their East Bengali roots and are happy to share their childhood stories with their grand children..

How is Jinnah seen in present day Bangladesh.

Zabanya, Apo, Planet, Boltu good example of New generation from middle class and higher class family of Dhaka and other city!! But i am afraid 80% Bangladeshis donot live this highly urbanized life and they are moderate muslim, Bangladeshi muslims are progressive and not prejudiced. But if their religion is attacked or insulted they are susceptible to Radicalization... PDF is an example of this, all these Islamophobes roaming around here and there are the root cause of BD member aggressiveness. at least it was my case.

Very well said bro ! .. I too come here for friendship peace etc.. After seeing so much aggression from Pakistani members I too become radicalized.

It seems real battle is with patience !

Very well said bro ! .. I too come here for friendship peace etc.. After seeing so much aggression from Pakistani members I too become radicalized.

It seems real battle is with patience !

ever visited ur own country's defence forums?...this forum is very much balanced...If i were a MOD wudve kicked out every Indian from this forum.

ever visited ur own country's defence forums?...this forum is very much balanced...If i were a MOD wudve kicked out every Indian from this forum.

I agree ! , Indian defence forum's are heavily biased , Even I too find myself suffocating.

MODs of PDF are more moderate.

Back
Top Bottom