What's new

Q/A about Bangladesh

Do you guys see yourselves re-uniting with Pakistan again in the near future? I get the feeling that PDF Bangladesh members really want it, though the few (2) Bangladeshis I have met here in Canada during University seem to be anti-Pak in general. If you are going to re-unite, how would you convince these anti-Pak elements to rejoin Pakistan?

No. I would like to unite with Malaysia, Indonesia and Brunei before Pakistan!!

Where is azzidaane ? Used to like his posts

Do you guys see yourselves re-uniting with Pakistan again in the near future? I get the feeling that PDF Bangladesh members really want it, though the few (2) Bangladeshis I have met here in Canada during University seem to be anti-Pak in general. If you are going to re-unite, how would you convince these anti-Pak elements to rejoin Pakistan?

We don't see us reuniting with Pakistan. A formal apology for the genocide and we might consider it though.

Why do you hate the very people who liberated your land and made it your country?

Indian Bengalis are widely considered as miser and coward as well. Old movies/literature are great but new generation dont really care for WB literature I guess. India TV shows are hot specially Sasuri/Bou fight. Most of the male member in the family already quit watching tv and turned to internet due to Indian Sashu/Bohu irritation.

Thanks for your reply.

Why does Bangladeshis consider Indian Bengalis as miser and coward?

(I agree with rest of the points, that saas bahu soaps are for women, however Farhan apparently watches them with her mom, so I asked.)

Thanks for your reply.

Why does Bangladeshis consider Indian Bengalis as miser and coward?

(I agree with rest of the points, that saas bahu soaps are for women, however Farhan apparently watches them with her mom, so I asked.)

I have no clue. May be something to do with cultural differences where WB treats guest differently than Bangladesh.
And the coward part, I think that probably has some truth to it. Look the way Hindus run away in the middle of the night without taking a stand for their right. Even Chakmas are far better in BD than Hindus when it comes to standing up.

I don't watch Indian dramas... kill me before accusing that. However, samresh Majumdar is very popular. Most of the teens got a copy of Gorvodharini !

Indian Bengalis are widely considered as miser and coward as well. Old movies/literature are great but new generation dont really care for WB literature I guess. India TV shows are hot specially Sasuri/Bou fight. Most of the male member in the family already quit watching tv and turned to internet due to Indian Sashu/Bohu irritation.

In India too, you will find find very very few males watching tv shows.

I met many Bangladeshis in Australia and were quite friendly with me. I had good time with them, but animosity of bangladeshi members of PDF for India is at high levels.

Back
Top Bottom