What's new

Q/A about Bangladesh

I have no clue. May be something to do with cultural differences where WB treats guest differently than Bangladesh.
And the coward part, I think that probably has some truth to it. Look the way Hindus run away in the middle of the night without taking a stand for their right. Even Chakmas are far better in BD than Hindus when it comes to standing up.

Ok that was confusing.

1. How does Bangladeshis treat guest and how does West Bengalis treat guest? (What I guess you meant to say West Bengalis(specially people from Calcutta are more formal towards people and generally don't entertain unknown people).

2. What has Bangladeshis Hindus running away from rabid jamatis got to with West Bengalis? If we make that a criteria then most people in the world are coward. :/

Farhan apparently watches them with her mom, so I asked.)

you know, every night at 11.30 pm it turns into a war like situation - Rashi Z Bangla vs T20 world cup! And what is 'her' mother?? Gee! I am a dude :s

you know, every night at 11.30 pm it turns into a war like situation - Rashi Z Bangla vs T20 world cup! And what is 'her' mother?? Gee! I am a dude :s

That was an honest typo! :lol:

What do bangladeshis think of Rabindranath Tagore

Ok that was confusing.

1. How does Bangladeshis treat guest and how does West Bengalis treat guest? (What I guess you meant to say West Bengalis(specially people are more formal towards people and generally don't entertain unknown people).

I don't know man, I never been to WB and most of my friend from India were Tamil and not miser for sure (but they were rich kid to start with). There are very few WB student in USA. I met some but they usually avoid telling that they are Bengali (Reason Unknown) and speak straight Hindi. I asked one of the guy, why the hell he speaks Hindi with me knowing that I am a Bengali, he replied, that is his national language. I did not reply in Hindi (I cant) but in English and he had to turn to English too. We never spoke Bengali to each other every time we met for the next two years. It was all fine and weird.

You should inquire about Rosgulla joke with Md_Akmal. He could give you better insight.

2. What has Bangladeshis Hindus running away from rabid jamatis got to with West Bengalis? If we make that a criteria then most people in the world are coward. :/

As they join WB hindus so Jamatis think they are the same flock.

Well, i have a muslim female friend who writes her religion - Tagore in her facebook profile... Lol we used to sing together in stage shows!! Anyway, tagore is widely respected, but a group of people hate him for some reasons. On the other hand, Nazrul is similarly popular and respected by all!

I don't know man, I never been to WB and most of my friend from India were Tamil and not miser for sure (but they were rich kid to start with). There are very few WB student in USA. I met some but they usually avoid telling that they are Bengali (Reason Unknown) and speak straight Hindi. I asked one of the guy, why the hell he speaks Hindi with me knowing that I am a Bengali, he replied, that is his national language. I did not reply in Hindi (I cant) but in English and he had to turn to English too. We never spoke Bengali to each other every time we met for the next two years. It was all fine and weird.

He was really weird guy I must say. Generally people here are fierce proud of their language, was he born and brought up outside?

Anyway since you know so much about Howrah station and the outskirt of Cal, so I presumed you have been to WB.

You should inquire about Rosgulla joke with Md_Akmal. He could give you better insight.

Ok that won't convince me since Rasagulla was originated in Kolkata and all famous shops are here as well.

As they join WB hindus so Jamatis think they are the same flock.

Seems Jamatis have rather high penetration in BD society.

:what::blink: How much apologies will we give till its formal? :woot:

The question of a formal apology must be discussed in and endorsed by the Parliament of Pakistan. So far, nothing like this happened and we believe Pakistan is not willing to apologise to the people of Bangladesh for the crimes that its west Pakistan-based army had perpetuated on them. Whatever it may be, there is no more any question of reuniting with Pakistan.

Only Sk. Mujib could have done it after he returned from Pakistan prison in 1972. But, he, being held in prison during 1971 war, lost control over the politics of Awmi League. In 1972 he was no more the absolute leader, there were others like Tajuddin Ahmed, Sk. Moni, Tofail, Syed Nazrul, General Osmani and all the Sector Commanders who opposed his idea of an united Pakistan. It could have started a spontaneous rebellion by the Mukti Fauj had he dared to declare unity. He could have been killed.

So, in the ensuing public meeting (at Paltan?) he declared, "Bhutto Sahab, live in your Pakistan and we live in our Bangladesh." But, while said this he was weeping with emotion. So, you can say after this speech the last hope of an united Pakistan was ended.

We don't see ourselves reuniting with any other country.

Silly question. But out of curiosity asking - as we know from Hadith - prophethood will be followed by Caliphate, Then Kingship, Then turmoil, sorry state of muslims and then the return of caliphate most probably by the leadership of Imam Mehdi! Then jesus will lead all muslims to fight the last battle in Jerusalem! Sorry i can't google for the exact Hadith as my google is blocked. so how do you feel about it?? Do you believe it?

Silly question. But out of curiosity asking - as we know from Hadith - prophethood will be followed by Caliphate, Then Kingship, Then turmoil, sorry state of muslims and then the return of caliphate most probably by the leadership of Imam Mehdi! Then jesus will lead all muslims to fight the last battle in Jerusalem! Sorry i can't google for the exact Hadith as my google is blocked. so how do you feel about it?? Do you believe it?

Why is google banned.Is gmail banned also. you can use search.yahoo.com

I don't know the reason. I can browse from my PC and laptop. But mobile browser blocking negative google search. I mean i can google love but can't google hate. Lol. It shows content blocked by operator on request from government

we cannot access youtube and dailymotion sites, these are banned in our country and u r sharing and distributing ur favourite songs to others on other thread :angry:

How do bangladeshis think of freedom fighters of british era like bhagat singh, subashchandra bose, gandhi, nehru etc

Why someone should refer to religious texts in this thread? Every religion has its own texts and it is unwise to proclaim one's own text as the only true and others as worthless. People should keep his faith within himself and should respect others who are also here to discuss matters. Why should someone bring Fatwa?

It has become a worthless thread with such a religious Fatwa? Can someone also tell us which religious text also has forecast about the recent video insult of our Prophet that happened? If not forecast then why should it happen in the first place? If everything is preordained and Muslims Saints knew everything beforehand they should have written it thousand years ago. So, we should not discuss ABSTRACT things here. Go to a mosque and talk there.

Why someone should refer to religious texts in this thread? Every religion has its own texts and it is unwise to proclaim one's own text as the only true and others as worthless. People should keep his faith within himself and should respect others who are also here to discuss matters. Why should someone bring Fatwa?

It has become a worthless thread with such a religious Fatwa? Can someone also tell us which religious text also has forecast about the recent video insult of our Prophet that happened? If not forecast then why should it happen in the first place? If everything is preordained and Muslims Saints knew everything beforehand they should have written it thousand years ago. So, we should not discuss ABSTRACT things here. Go to a mosque and talk there.
this is neither your bedroom nor you are a moderator here! Private chit chat is banned. I had to ask it here. If you don't like it pass to the next post.. I haven't insulted any other religion in my post!

Back
Top Bottom