What's new

Q/A about Bangladesh

Do not bring in religion here. It is one's personal faith. But, tell me why there are no futuristic prophecy about the current video? Answer it you will get answer to many others. You are making controversy with your own Fatwa. You want us to believe that the sun is mnoving around earth and everything has already been determined beforehand. Can it be called a religious explanation? Anyway, leave your Fatwas for other thread. It is about people knowing Bangladesh.

stop behaving like a brute all the time. kobiraaz is just trying 2 say there's always gonna b a bonding between sub continents muslims

What do bangladeshis think of british era freedom fighters like subash chandra bose, bhagat singh, gandhi, nehru etc

What do bangladeshis think of british era freedom fighters like subash chandra bose, bhagat singh, gandhi, nehru etc

not much...

How do bangladeshis think of freedom fighters of british era like bhagat singh, subashchandra bose, gandhi, nehru etc

Why? they are irelevant in today's BD. All of them are indians and have nothing to do with this country. :)

--deleted--

$7 billion is an estimate. But, look at the Padma Bridge which will cost $3 billion or more. There are many other infrastructural works will be needed to facilitate Indian transit through BD. Indi should not expect a free lunch at our expense. Instead of cultivating BD favour India should use Sittwe port in Burma for the transit. Burmese are friendly towards India. So, it will not be a political burden on any govt.

On the other hand, BD people are not willing to alow Indian transit. It will be big political issue within BD. So, why India should keep on insisting on land transit through BD? India should understand our mindset and should refrain from asking such routes. It is bad for developing a lasting good relationship between the two countries.

Why someone should refer to religious texts in this thread? Every religion has its own texts and it is unwise to proclaim one's own text as the only true and others as worthless. People should keep his faith within himself and should respect others who are also here to discuss matters. Why should someone bring Fatwa?

It has become a worthless thread with such a religious Fatwa? Can someone also tell us which religious text also has forecast about the recent video insult of our Prophet that happened? If not forecast then why should it happen in the first place? If everything is preordained and Muslims Saints knew everything beforehand they should have written it thousand years ago. So, we should not discuss ABSTRACT things here. Go to a mosque and talk there.

Are u the mod. Did anybody ask u about your worthless opinion? U are the one who is starting to flame in this thread. Grow a thick skin if you are allergic to ISLAM.

You asked the wrong question. Freedom from Britishers is taken for granted by Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.

In case of Bangladeshis, their freedom is also taken for granted by them as they see Indians as their enemy whereas we haven't killed millions that were killed by others (if you know what I mean).

stop behaving like a brute all the time. kobiraaz is just trying 2 say there's always gonna b a bonding between sub continents muslims

OK, understood. It means kobiraz himself is preaching and also prophesing the future. Who knows it can come true, but it should come through political dialogue among the muslims of subcontinent. When dialogue is absent and muslims have been fighting each other not only in the sub-continent but also in almost every country of the world, will delivering a Fatwa will do a miracle? We should better stop projecting future. Nothing but only FUTURE knows what is lying in the future.

a question about my own country

what do bangladeshis feel about muslims of india and pak ?

i mean there is always an anti india anti pak sentiment in Bd . between people . that divide people

:)

Do BD junta like Pakistan ?

Most don't have any love lost feeling about pakistan specially the younger gen don't even bother and yes there are still a lot of hatred against PAK thanks to Awami propaganda.Even tons of BNP supporters hate PAK or don't care. Awami-league want to keep the 71 issue alive and the easiest way to do that is to bring up 71 issue and PAK army's attrocities in 71.

For me, I like PAK just like l like Turkey, KSA, malaysia, and all other muslims states and wish them all the best. I consider all muslims around the world my brothers in ISLAM.:)

OK, understood. It means kobiraz himself is preaching and also prophesing the future. Who knows it can come true, but it should come through political dialogue among the muslims of subcontinent. When dialogue is absent and muslims have been fighting each other not only in the sub-continent but also in almost every country of the world, will delivering a Fatwa will do a miracle? We should better stop projecting future. Nothing but only FUTURE knows what is lying in the future.

he is being little naive thats all. now leave it

a question about my own country

what do bangladeshis feel about muslims of india and pak ?

i mean there is always an anti india anti pak sentiment in Bd . between people . that divide people

:)

useless Q bro

when its the matter of islam whole muslim world is united not jus pak india

Back
Top Bottom