What's new

Q/A about Bangladesh

527447_467188473326151_1005567107_n.jpg

Lol found this on fb..No offence to any Bangladeshi member..its just too funny :P

very bad, i and many people in pakistan were supporting bangldesh.:angry:

Why are Bangladeshis always in a peevish state of mind?

Even in this thread where all question should be answered without any hint of sarcasm or irritation(since it is Bangladeshis who want people to question them), I find people are quarreling, calling people name, sharply retorting. Even I(along with all other Indian Bengalis) have been called coward and miser in reply to an honest and harmless question which was thanked by many others Bangladeshis(It was okay if it was an honest answer but seemingly the reasons were rather phony and weird).

Why open a thread if you can't answer question honestly and can't take pointed question with a straight face?

527447_467188473326151_1005567107_n.jpg

Lol found this on fb..No offence to any Bangladeshi member..its just too funny :P

mama jis match ki ye pic hai us match me tum log harte harte jeet gaye the

so not an acceptable pic

Even in this thread where all question should be answered without any hint of sarcasm or irritation(since it is Bangladeshis who want people to question them), I find people are quarreling, calling people name, sharply retorting. Even I(along with all other Indian Bengalis) have been called coward and miser in reply to an honest and harmless question which was thanked by many others Bangladeshis(It was okay if it was an honest answer but seemingly the reasons were rather phony and weird).

Why open a thread if you can't answer question honestly and can't take pointed question with a straight face?

dada we like 2 argue a lot but that doesnt mean we r not united

You should recall some(may be many) of your posts where you showed your direct hatred towards Bangladesh and its people.

You should recall some(may be many) of your posts where you showed your direct hatred towards Bangladesh and its people.

leave it WB dadas r no differrent that other indians

they r all 2 faced people

why BD's people are so inferiority complexed way more than indians. ( no trolling, serious question )
Also at leat they need to be grateful to Jinnah's leadership because what happened after him is different.

leave it WB dadas r no differrent that other indians

they r all 2 faced people

Really bhagne?:coffee:

why BD's people are so inferiority complexed way more than indians. ( no trolling, serious question )
Also at leat they need to be grateful to Jinnah's leadership because what happened after him is different.

Double speak.:P

Stop being perennially petulant. How does it matter if I'm anti-Bangladeshi, you guys opened Q/A thread, then you should stop behaving like kids and answer people decently even if the questions are not comfortable.

By the way were you there when I had been badmouthed in a regular basis by zakir, dundun, eastwatch et al, oh you joined only some months back!

its not inferiority complex mama but anyway we dont know much about jinnah coz only bengali muslim politicians r praised in our books

its not inferiority complex mama but anyway we dont know much about jinnah coz only bengali muslim politicians r praised in our books

Then what? And if Pakistan didnt came into being there was also no BD. You are BD because you was Pak before.

What....? Aaab tou 'bhai' seh waaapis 'friend' ho giyaa hai ! One who doesn't admire Mr.Jinnah isn't my own ! :angry:

also dont believe everything taught to be true. A lot of things are used as propanda and politics... Pre 71 era deserves to be taught to yo atleast.

What....? Aaab tou 'bhai' seh waaapis 'friend' ho giyaa hai ! One who doesn't admire Mr.Jinnah isn't my own ! :angry:

I think its not a right forum to discuss about Mr. Jinnah. I was banned once, so I refrain this topic. ;)

Back
Top Bottom