What's new

Q/A about Bangladesh

It's Bangali who fought for Pakistan in the first row and it came in reality. Without Bangali there wouldn't be any Pakistan which is a 60 years long story only. But this Bangla did still exist 2000 years ago when there were people of different races, languages used to reside in current day Pakistan which is a country based on a theme like israel not based on heritage of people. Think before telling something as you are not mature on this yet.

dont talk like a moron both pak bd people wanted pak n they all fought for it.

we all suffered a lot. n by the way jinaah was a gujrati muslim not present day pakistani

What....? Aaab tou 'bhai' seh waaapis 'friend' ho giyaa hai ! One who doesn't admire Mr.Jinnah isn't my own ! :angry:
Agreed! There is no Bd without M. Jinnah. Kashmir is still burning. Bhai kya kare? Sab ke sab begairat ****** hai. No trace of M. Jinnah in Bd but there is road name after Indira and people know about Ghandi. Lanat bejo hum par q ki hum begairat log hai.

It's Bangali who fought for Pakistan in the first row and it came in reality. Without Bangali there wouldn't be any Pakistan which is a 60 years long story only. But this Bangla did still exist 2000 years ago when there were people of different races, languages used to reside in current day Pakistan which is a country based on a theme like israel not based on heritage of people. Think before telling something as you are not mature on this yet.

If 2000 years is the cut-off date then we Pakistanis have a history and culture even older than that ! The Pashtuns with their Pashtunwali go back at least 5000 years, so do the Baloch, the Sindhis and the Punjabis ! Heck even my ethnicity - the Kashmiris - have, from what I've heard, a 6000 year old civilization ! And no contrary to popular belief and continued assertions - We don't go about saying 'Ahlen Wasahlan' like Arab wannabes; we are proud of our heritage - both Islamic and Ethno-Linguistic ! And no current day Pakistan isn't a country based on a 'theme' it is based on an ideology - We are Muslims and as such We are One Nation ! Whatever tongues we may speak, whatever the color of our skin or the shape of our clothes - We will find unity in that which governs how we see life from cradle till grave - namely Islam !

Roshan-e-Rakshan Nayeer-o-Tabaan Pakistan aur Bangladesh rahei ! :pakistan:

Agreed! There is no Bd without M. Jinnah. Kashmir is still burning. Bhai kya kare? Sab ke sab begairat ****** hai. No trace of M. Jinnah in Bd but there is road name after Indira and people know about Ghandi. Lanat bejo hum par q ki hum begairat log hai.

aaap gali kis ko de rahe ho ??? aap unko gali de rahe ho jinko kuch pata hi nahi hai

We are proud to be a nation found on the name of Islam not bengali nationalism.

we all suffered a lot. n by the way jinaah was a gujrati muslim not present day pakistani

Not his fault but the lesson taught to him in school.

Lets not derail thread guys with flaming. Any questions. I am not in trolling mode today.:D

If I ever visit Bangladesh and I let it known that I'm a Pakistani what kind of reaction can I expect ? I ask this because I'm in two minds - the BD'ishes that I've met here on PDF are pretty nice to me but I've come across others on the same internet who've gone as far as saying when they go shopping and they see something that says 'Made in Pakistan' they feel it is their duty to not buy it ! Nothing major but its these little things that belly what goes inside the mind of such a person !

Don't read like a moron..I said Bangali fought in the 1st row, never said west people did not want. Do you know geographically where Gujarat is?

If 2000 years is the cut-off date then we Pakistanis have a history and culture even older than that ! The Pashtuns with their Pashtunwali go back at least 5000 years, so do the Baloch, the Sindhis and the Punjabis ! Heck even my ethnicity - the Kashmiris - have, from what I've heard, a 6000 year old civilization ! And no contrary to popular belief and continued assertions - We don't go about saying 'Ahlen Wasahlan' like Arab wannabes; we are proud of our heritage - both Islamic and Ethno-Linguistic ! And no current day Pakistan isn't a country based on a 'theme' it is based on an ideology - We are Muslims and as such We are One Nation ! Whatever tongues we may speak, whatever the color of our skin or the shape of our clothes - We will find unity in that which governs how we see life from cradle till grave - namely Islam !

Roshan-e-Rakshan Nayeer-o-Tabaan Pakistan aur Bangladesh rahei ! :pakistan:

Ok dude, you really got your numbers wrong there. Just to give you a head up, IVC is about 5000 years old, still no Indo-Aryan speaker in sub continent yet.

6000 years ago means Stone Age. :P

If I ever visit Bangladesh and I let it known that I'm a Pakistani what kind of reaction can I expect ? I ask this because I'm in two minds - the BD'ishes that I've met here on PDF are pretty nice to me but I've come across others on the same internet who've gone as far as saying when they go shopping and they see something that says 'Made in Pakistan' they feel it is their duty to not buy it ! Nothing major but its these little things that belly what goes inside the mind of such a person !

Normally people won't bother u at all. You will get the same treatment as any other foreigners bro. As I said majority of bangladeshis don't have any love lost feeling towards Pakistanis, they don't care specially the younger gen. And extreme hatred still remains specially by die hard awamileagers and they do spout a lot of venom but they will behave nicely with u in real life. Some naive lots even feel like Its their duty to show hatred to PAK as a sign of patriotism. But U comming to visit BD won't have any problem as a foreigner.:)

Don't read like a moron..I said Bangali fought in the 1st row, never said west people did not want. Do you know geographically where Gujarat is?

yes i know where gujrat is but its not about racism

urdu was sub continents elite muslims language jinnah wanted 2 unite us thats why he wanted same language in pakistan

n i agree with him. even present indian muslims learn urdu

Ok dude, you really got your numbers wrong there. Just to give you a head up, IVC is about 5000 years old, still no Indo-Aryan speaker in sub continent yet.

6000 years ago means Stone Age. :P

dada i dont want ur *** here

go join ur hindu dadas u guys killed many bengali muslim in kolkata for the partition

Back
Top Bottom