What's new

Python , Revolution in Iranian car design

Hi this is my very first post in this forum.
personal idea:i think the tires size is too small.

well I think the tire size is good for this class of cars , any bigger and it looked like SUV . by the way I like it that unlike other Iranian designs they used wider tires

Popquiz !

How many homegrown automobile firms are there in Pakistan ?

Hint : The answer lies between 'Nothing' and '0'.

Did, i make any comparison?, stop trolling.

thats a nice looking car :)

however car's name is not that catchy

how about abii's machine :lol:

Did, i make any comparison?, stop trolling.
is comparison some kind of trolling?in fact your meaningless and silly comment is a kind of trolling.in other words when a turk has thanked your post on Iranian section be sure that you are a troll.

damn.even this forum's mod is a troll leave alone its members.

lets ignore the trolls.here are some pictures...

I like the front of the car the best. The bonnet (hood), front lights and grill look really nice. It has a muscle-car type of vibe. From the side and the back however I think it can be improved.

Does anybody know which company is behind this concept? Hopefully they can be this bold and creative while making future real life Iranian cars.

I don't understand what's "revolution" part is?
how it's a revolutionary design than other cars?
as i know,in iranian brands, dena car has a good design.

I don't understand what's "revolution" part is?
how it's a revolutionary design than other cars?
as i know,in iranian brands, dena car has a good design.

It's not a revolution in other cars. As there have been other similar concept cars from other companies before. Jaguar for example makes many futuristic concepts.

It is a revolution for specifically Iranian cars. Because no Iranian car before has looked anything like this.

I like the front of the car the best. The bonnet (hood), front lights and grill look really nice. It has a muscle-car type of vibe. From the side and the back however I think it can be improved.

Does anybody know which company is behind this concept? Hopefully they can be this bold and creative while making future real life Iranian cars.
my friend,the car is designed and built in institute of art,culture and architecture.we should wait for companies to cooperate with them to produce the car.

my friend,the car is designed and built in institute of art,culture and architecture.we should wait for companies to cooperate with them to produce the car.

Yes I just found that out whilst I was doing research for the pics. What do you think are the chances it will be put into production?

Take the mullah regime out of Iran and it will become the powerhouse of ME!

Yes I just found that out whilst I was doing research for the pics. What do you think are the chances it will be put into production?
police of Iran has warned car producers that there will be registeration only for products with +4 euro standard for next Persian year(1392).it means saipa and IK have to stop producing some of their products as well.so they should look for new designs as well.

police of Iran has warned car producers that there will be registeration only for products with +4 euro standard for next Persian year(1392).it means saipa and IK have to stop producing some of their products as well.so they should look for new designs as well.

So which cars will stop being produced? Probably pride?

Back
Top Bottom