What's new

Python , Revolution in Iranian car design

i guess some types of pride and also Peugeot 405.producing rio is already stopped too.

Wow, that is big step! After Peykan production was stopped 405 is the most popular car in Iran. Guess cars like L90 and Samand will look to replace it.

Iran Khodro should look into making a luxury car. Maybe this design will be good for that. Because putting a weak engine in this car (to replace 405) would be rather stupid.

All products could be ctitized in respect of quality and innovations...But im very appreciate all such strives and determinations to develop domestic industry.
Congrats young engineers!

police of Iran has warned car producers that there will be registeration only for products with +4 euro standard for next Persian year(1392).it means saipa and IK have to stop producing some of their products as well.so they should look for new designs as well.

If I'm right, the Runna has 3 euro stars, so they will stop produce it?

با رونمایی از نخستین خودرو طراحی شده از سوی متخصصان جوان کشور، ایران در زمینه طراحی خودرو از شرکت*های خارجی بی نیاز شد. ایمان مقصودی سر طراح «پیتون»، در مراسم رونمایی از کانسپت این خودرو گفت: خودرو مذکور مطابق با استانداردهای جهانی و با هدف ارائه به بازارهای خارجی طراحی شده و این برای اولین بار در کشور است که یک نشریه خودرویی با برگزاری مسابقه، بهره گیری از استعدادهای خلاق و استفاده از امکانات صنعتی کشور، نسبت به چنین کاری اقدام کرده است.

به گفته عضو هیات تحریریه هفته نامه دنیای خودرو، طراحی خودرو «پیتون» 100درصد از ایده اولیه تا ساخت نمونه پروتوتایپ در داخل و از سوی بخش خصوصی انجام شده و برخی از اعضای تحریریه این هفته نامه به صورت مستقیم در آن شرکت داشته*اند.
مقصودی با اشاره به اینکه اعضای تیم این پروژه از مقام آوران در مسابقات جهانی طراحی خودرو و همچنین از فارغ*التحصیلان رشته*های مکانیک و طراحی هستند، اظهار كرد: این خودرو یک اتومبیل سدان در کلاس سی(C) است که در طراحی آن راحتی خانواده*ها ملاک عمل قرار گرفته. ن
در ادامه این مراسم، احمد عالی فر مدیرعامل دنتوس تهران که از حامیان اصلی این پروژه است، متذکر شد: کلاس C، کلاس خودروهای متوسط است که در حال حاضر بیشترین آمار فروش را در سطح جهان در اختیار دارد و خودروی «پیتون» نیز در این کلاس است.به گفته وی، «پیتون» خودرویی منحصر به فرد و 100درصد ایرانی در کلاس سدان چهار درب خانوادگی است و می*توان گفت با ساخت آن در داخل شاهد انقلابی در زمینه طراحی خودروهای ایرانی خواهیم بود.عالی فر خاطرنشان کرد: ساخت نمونه مشابه این خودرو در خارج از کشور توسط شرکت*های خودروسازی جهان بالای 150 هزار دلار هزینه دارد در حالی که خودرو فوق با استفاده از امکانات موجود کشور و تنها با هزینه*ای در حدود یک میلیارد ریال طراحی و ساخته شده است.

530800_10151209307624856_1544671849_n.jpg

If I'm right, the Runna has 3 euro stars, so they will stop produce it?

با رونمایی از نخستین خودرو طراحی شده از سوی متخصصان جوان کشور، ایران در زمینه طراحی خودرو از شرکت*های خارجی بی نیاز شد. ایمان مقصودی سر طراح «پیتون»، در مراسم رونمایی از کانسپت این خودرو گفت: خودرو مذکور مطابق با استانداردهای جهانی و با هدف ارائه به بازارهای خارجی طراحی شده و این برای اولین بار در کشور است که یک نشریه خودرویی با برگزاری مسابقه، بهره گیری از استعدادهای خلاق و استفاده از امکانات صنعتی کشور، نسبت به چنین کاری اقدام کرده است.

به گفته عضو هیات تحریریه هفته نامه دنیای خودرو، طراحی خودرو «پیتون» 100درصد از ایده اولیه تا ساخت نمونه پروتوتایپ در داخل و از سوی بخش خصوصی انجام شده و برخی از اعضای تحریریه این هفته نامه به صورت مستقیم در آن شرکت داشته*اند.
مقصودی با اشاره به اینکه اعضای تیم این پروژه از مقام آوران در مسابقات جهانی طراحی خودرو و همچنین از فارغ*التحصیلان رشته*های مکانیک و طراحی هستند، اظهار كرد: این خودرو یک اتومبیل سدان در کلاس سی(C) است که در طراحی آن راحتی خانواده*ها ملاک عمل قرار گرفته. ن
در ادامه این مراسم، احمد عالی فر مدیرعامل دنتوس تهران که از حامیان اصلی این پروژه است، متذکر شد: کلاس C، کلاس خودروهای متوسط است که در حال حاضر بیشترین آمار فروش را در سطح جهان در اختیار دارد و خودروی «پیتون» نیز در این کلاس است.به گفته وی، «پیتون» خودرویی منحصر به فرد و 100درصد ایرانی در کلاس سدان چهار درب خانوادگی است و می*توان گفت با ساخت آن در داخل شاهد انقلابی در زمینه طراحی خودروهای ایرانی خواهیم بود.عالی فر خاطرنشان کرد: ساخت نمونه مشابه این خودرو در خارج از کشور توسط شرکت*های خودروسازی جهان بالای 150 هزار دلار هزینه دارد در حالی که خودرو فوق با استفاده از امکانات موجود کشور و تنها با هزینه*ای در حدود یک میلیارد ریال طراحی و ساخته شده است.

530800_10151209307624856_1544671849_n.jpg

looks like it's at least half srs

I will fuk'n rage for months if IKCO doesn't make a deal with the design institute and the designers/engineers. They have their own wind tunnels, stick this in and make adjustments. I would so buy one and ship it to Canada. I'm sure a ton of Iranians overseas will get on this if they build it.

looks like it's at least half srs

I will fuk'n rage for months if IKCO doesn't make a deal with the design institute and the designers/engineers. They have their own wind tunnels, stick this in and make adjustments. I would so buy one and ship it to Canada. I'm sure a ton of Iranians overseas will get on this if they build it.

Yes, but I don't see Iran creating an automobile industry in Canada or elsewhere in the western world. How are you going to maintain your car, if for instance a technical error occurs, when there are no Iranian garages to help you with the technology or broken parts? Iran could cooperate with other foreign auto-branches, but I can't see which one would do business with Iran these days.

The design isn't that bad, but I don't like the back of the car. The car lights are for instance too small.

Yes, but I don't see Iran creating an automobile industry in Canada or elsewhere in the western world. How are you going to maintain your car, if for instance a technical error occurs, when there are no Iranian garages to help you with the technology or broken parts? Iran could cooperate with other foreign auto-branches, but I can't see which one would do business with Iran these days.

The design isn't that bad, but I don't like the back of the car. The car lights are for instance too small.

dude who cares lol

Just being able to piss off North American rednecks for as long as the car runs is enough for me. Plus you don't have to take the car to an authorized mechanic necessarily. It's not like the car is going to have German lvl tech. I'm a noob when it comes to cars but I know a few "jews" in my family that always take their cars to any shop instead of the actual authorized mechanics.

Good design. But it needs to be more sleek and the backtrunk needs modification. However, it does look like better than Toyota Yaris.

i guess some types of pride and also Peugeot 405.producing rio is already stopped too.

Isn't that Saipa's cash cow? What else do they have? No way they're gonna throw away that ugly piece of crap cheap shitty car w/out being forced by the govt.

Edit: just saw Kollang's post about new regulations
do you guys have more info (source)?

If that happens it would be awesome in so many ways but...

Anyone knows what the government is planning to do about the air pollution in Tehran in correlation with cars?

Good design. But it needs to be more sleek and the backtrunk needs modification. However, it does look like better than Toyota Yaris.

Concept cars usually have smaller lights and unusual body designs. If they're actually chosen for production then all the govt regulations come into play (the lights on the back for example will have to be bigger to acomodate break lights, the doors will have to be changed slightly etc...).

But yeah, the butt of the car looks weird (too fat). They need to do smtg about it.

Back
Top Bottom