What's new

Python , Revolution in Iranian car design

Isn't that Saipa's cash cow? What else do they have? No way they're gonna throw away that ugly piece of crap cheap shitty car w/out being forced by the govt.

Edit: just saw Kollang's post about new regulations
do you guys have more info (source)?

If that happens it would be awesome in so many ways but...
realy dont know if they are going to produce saipa xyz(forgotten the number lol) with 4 euro standards.but sth is sure and that is there will be no registeration for 3 euro stars cars by police.
plus tiba will be replaced by pride i guess.

realy dont know if they are going to produce saipa xyz(forgotten the number lol) with 4 euro standards.but sth is sure and that is there will be no registeration for 3 euro stars cars by police.
plus tiba will be replaced by pride i guess.

Oh yeah forgot about Tiba. But even Tiba is not exactly a looker. The nose of the car is so weird. The grill in the front reminds me of Hitler mustache. They should have gone with a wider grill but if this replaces Pride than that would be great. We don't wanna have another Peykan situation on our hands.

Saipa_Tiba.jpg

btw did you guys know Peykans are still being produced in Sudan? lmaooo
At least that was IKCO's plan in 2006. They were going to set up a plant in Sudan to make like 50,000 Paykans!

Super like

we pakistanis are not able to manufacture above 70cc engine at home.but are found among the first to criticize

Oh yeah forgot about Tiba. But even Tiba is not exactly a looker. The nose of the car is so weird. The grill in the front reminds me of Hitler mustache. They should have gone with a wider grill but if this replaces Pride than that would be great. We don't wanna have another Peykan situation on our hands.

Saipa_Tiba.jpg

btw did you guys know Peykans are still being produced in Sudan? lmaooo
At least that was IKCO's plan in 2006. They were going to set up a plant in Sudan to make like 50,000 Paykans!
Paykan is good for Sudan.we should pity our venezuelian friends. let me tell you pride's price there ...that is 14000$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no kidding.

tiba's price in azerbaijan:9600$......,in ukrain:8600$....in Iraq:8200$
pride's price in Egypt and Alegeria:8000$.......in Iraq:7000$.....in Syria:6400$

i will find the prices of IK products too.

Paykan is good for Sudan.we should pity our venezuelian friends. let me tell you pride's price there ...that is 14000$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no kidding.

tiba's price in azerbaijan:9600$......,in ukrain:8600$....in Iraq:8200$
pride's price in Egypt and Alegeria:8000$.......in Iraq:7000$.....in Syria:6400$

i will find the prices of IK products too.

fuuuuuuuu 14,000 for a pride in Venezuela? hahahaha OMG wtf

This is what you get with that money here in North America (though you need to add taxes and other fees)

files.php

I don't have a lot of information regarding this car... I know its assembled in Syria, and its Syrian- Iranian car project? or is it just Iranian? anyone have any information??

Sham
sham%20car1.jpg

0.jpg

image022.jpg

I don't have a lot of information regarding this car... I know its assembled in Syria, and its Syrian- Iranian car project? or is it just Iranian? anyone have any information??

Sham
sham%20car1.jpg

0.jpg

image022.jpg
that is samand the first Iranian designed car.and sham is the Syrian version of samand that is being produced by IK factory in Syria.unfortunately production line in closed due to terrorists attack.
anyway naturally some of the spare parts can be Syrian made.
plus Iran has(or will have in near future) car factories in Sudan,Egypt,Tunesia,Syria and Iraq.i may forgotten another country too.

Armenia Eyeing Setting Up Joint Car Assembly Line with Iran
TEHRAN (FNA)- An Armenian provincial official said his country is ready for mutual cooperation with Iran's Northwestern province of East Azarbaijan in the auto-making industry.

Governor-General of Armenia's Syunik province Suren Khachatrian made the remarks in a meeting with Governor-General of East Azarbaijan Alireza Beigi in Tabriz on Tuesday.

"Syunik province can pave the way for the presence of East Azarbaijan's auto industry in global markets by setting up assembly lines of Iranian cars," Khachatrian said.

He noted that the two countries have considerable capacities for boosting and reinvigorating their joint investments.

Armenia is a member of the World Trade Organization and its Gross Domestic Product hits $9.4bln.

Armenia's per capita income is $5,700 and the volume of foreign investment in the country is $570mln.

Last month, Iranian Ambassador to Yerevan Mohammad Rayeesi stressed the age-old and close ties and cooperation between Tehran and Yerevan, and said the relations with Armenia are of great importance to Iran.

The Islamic Republic of Iran welcomes expansion of ties with Armenia, Rayeesi said in December, adding that Iran is willing to develop cooperation with Armenia in all areas on mutual interests.

He made the remark during his tour of Yerevan College for International Relations Studies.

In recent years, Iran and its Northern neighbor Armenia have boosted cooperation, signed agreements on energy cooperation and agreed to cooperate in technology and research and to enhance ties in commerce and economy.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and his Armenian counterpart pledged in December 2011 to further expand "high-level relations" between their nations and, in particular, give new impetus to the implementation of joint energy projects that have fallen behind schedule.

In early October, Iranian Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi and his Armenian counterpart Edward Nalbandian met at the UN Headquarters in New York to discuss bilateral ties and regional and international issues.

ran to produce first full-hybrid car in 2013
» سرویس: Economy - Cars
کد خبر: 91022011782
Wed 9 May 2012 - 12:05
http://isna.ir/en/news/91022011782/Iran-to-produce-first-full-hybrid-car-in
TEHRAN (ISNA)-The first Iranian full-hybrid sedan would be manufactured in 2013, said a Development and Renovation Organization of Iran (IDRO) official Reza Mofidi.

"We hope three full-hybrid sedans will be manufactured in 2013," he said adding, "The cars are going to be built in C+ class and they would be mass produced after the early ones are made."

"Hybrid cars are made in 4 classes across the world and our intended car will be produced in full-hybrid level."

Iran is also carrying out projects on producing micro-hybrid cars as well.

End Item

well whoever designed it must be a fan of jaguar cars. Everything looks just like jags design being distorted..front grille from old jags made to look smiling like a turd :), front hood and the back from the new Jags made to look more masculine..not bad for people with certain kind of taste.. :P.. overall good from Iran's auto industry perspective..

Back
Top Bottom