What's new

PUTIN: Russia Will Continue To Help Syria If The US Attacks

Syrian people and assad are not compatible. Although, you can argue rebels are even worse then assad.

--
Btw, I don't think Putin did any thing exceptional for his country

come on just compare the Russia he get from Yeltsin and the one he handed over to Medvedev .
wasn't that enough to put him in another league from the rest of Russian leaders

come on just compare the Russia he get from Yeltsin and the one he handed over to Medvedev .
wasn't that enough to put him in another league from the rest of Russian leaders
@Putin was a genius he transformed Russia which had become a failed state into a superpower. He did what Maharaja Ranjit Singh and what Guru Gobind Singh ji accomplished by people who suffered from cowardice into a brave fighting force.

Thats the level ,putin achieved. I salute you ,Mr.Putin.

Last edited by a moderator:
No russian submarines???? strange

I wonder if you think there going to be a war and send some submarine , what will you do advertise them or try to hide their existence ?

Then Assad should arrange for a national election, and go by democracy to prove that maximum Syrians support him. Problem end.

Assad 100 time asked for that solution but the foreign mercenaries rejected it times and times.

The Russians won't drag their feets for someone else's fight, forget about it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom