What's new

PUTIN: Russia Will Continue To Help Syria If The US Attacks

iran is already there !!! just pull the trigger shyt head obama!!!
and see that hell is a paradise compared to what we prepared for u

Remember your words friend. Most of the Iranians here was mentioning the defense pact among Syria and Iran. This attack is going to happen and i'm itching to see your reaction. Let's see if you have any other weapons than your threats.

What are those Ba'athist Alawis fighting for?

An independent Alawi nation? Or an united Arab nation?

The Alawis are just an offshore branch of the Shia sect, so how they can unite the whole Sunni Arab World?

Saddam is a Ba'athist Sunni, so it is easier to get along with other Sunnis, but Alawis are not that easy to get accepted by the Sunnis as the leader of the Arab World.

an independent alawi nation?? Syrians will not allow division... let me remind you something... the main goal of Ba'ath is to unite Arabs... it doesn't matter what is the leader sect.. don't forget who created Ba'ath party... Ba'ath thought of uniting Arab world by having common enemy and common culture common language and etc.. however some Arabs slept in the enemy's bed, thus the ideology of Ba'ath of unity was impossible, due to some traitors... Plus I believe in SSNP ideology

an independent alawi nation?? Syrians will not allow division... let me remind you something... the main goal of Ba'ath is to unite Arabs... it doesn't matter what is the leader sect.. don't forget who created Ba'ath party... Ba'ath thought of uniting Arab world by having common enemy and common culture common language and etc.. however some Arabs slept in the enemy's bed, thus the ideology of Ba'ath of unity was impossible, due to some traitors... Plus I believe in SSNP ideology

Palestine is still at the hand of Israel, Jordan is pro-GCC, Lebanon and Iraq are divided from the sectarian conflict. The SSNP ideology isn't easy as well.

Iran fought for the Rise of the Persian Superpower status, while the Syrian Ba'athists fought for the unity of the Arabs. They were not fighting for the same goal, however they faced the common enemy that united them together.

Palestine is still at the hand of Israel, Jordan is pro-GCC, Lebanon and Iraq are divided in the sectarian conflict. The SSNP ideology isn't easy as well.

Iran fought for the Rise of the Persian Superpower status, while Syrian Ba'athists fought for the unity of the Arabs. They were not fighting for the same goal, however they faced the common enemy that united them together.

True, SSNP is not easy as well, but comparing 4 countries to 22 countries it is easier to unite... plus soon the so called "Arab" league will fall for sure... Arab countries will unite along with their neighbors mostly... for Example... I believe, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq will create a bloc.. Jordan might join the GCC... Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria and Libya in one bloc... and etc...

Arab unity will never happen... Arab unity means a new superpower, and don't forget if Arab unites... the whole world will need the Arabs, because of their oil... thus, the west will never let any Arab unity, they started with Shia- Sunni conflict to keep Arabs divided, and it is working, divide and conquer..

True, SSNP is not easy as well, but comparing 4 countries to 22 countries it is easier to unite... plus soon the so called "Arab" league will fall for sure... Arab countries will unite along with their neighbors mostly... for Example... I believe, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq will create a bloc.. Jordan might join the GCC... Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria and Libya in one bloc... and etc...

Arab unity will never happen... Arab unity means a new superpower, and don't forget if Arab unites... the whole world will need the Arabs, because of their oil... thus, the west will never let any Arab unity, they started with Shia- Sunni conflict to keep Arabs divided, and it is working, divide and conquer..

And don't forget that your GCC competitors are also trying to gain the control on Lebanon and Iraq.

GCC will control Syria if Alawis failed, meanwhile it would be same if the Shia in Lebanon and Iraq failed.

And don't forget that your GCC competitors are also trying to gain the control on Lebanon and Iraq.

GCC will control Syria if Alawis failed, meanwhile it would be same if the Shia in Lebanon and Iraq failed.

GCC is not competing for themselves, they are competing for the west...
all the GCC can do is just terrorism and terrorizing nations like all the bombings that happen in Iraq, Iraq refuses GCC orders, thus the GCC support Alqaeda there to weaken Iraq and force it to become more of an American friendly nation...

GCC is not competing for themselves, they are competing for the west...
all the GCC can do is just terrorism and terrorizing nations like all the bombings that happen in Iraq, Iraq refuses GCC orders, thus the GCC support Alqaeda there to weaken Iraq and force it to become more of an American friendly nation...

I think GCC has their own vision of the United States of Arabia under their own dominance, but they were using the West to achieve the goal.

For example, Saudi Arabia doesn't trust USA 100%, they are bringing China into there to create more balance with USA.

Iran is also fighting to become a new ME Superpower, but i do respect their determination and hard work though.

I think GCC has their own vision of the United States of Arabia under their own dominance, but they were using the West to achieve the goal.

For example, Saudi Arabia doesn't trust USA 100%, they are bringing China into there to create more balance with USA.

Iran is also fighting to become a new ME Superpower, but i do respect their determination and hard work though.
there won't be any new superpower any more speaking in military terms... USA will never let Saudi "Arabia" or Arabs become superpower... also don't forget that Saudi "Arabia" military equipment and weapons are mostly western, and yet they don't have their own tanks and such... USA knows everything about Saudi military... thus I don't see Saudi "Arabia" ever becoming a world superpower because AlSaud itself belong to the west...

there won't be any new superpower any more speaking in military terms... USA will never let Saudi "Arabia" or Arabs become superpower... also don't forget that Saudi "Arabia" military equipment and weapons are mostly western, and yet they don't have their own tanks and such... USA knows everything about Saudi military... thus I don't see Saudi "Arabia" ever becoming a world superpower because AlSaud itself belong to the west...

Would you support Iran to become a Superpower and to rule over the ME?

of course, Iran is way better than Saudi "Arabia"... however, now the countries that control the ME are not even in the ME, thanks to GCC puppets...

Although Iran has converted into the Islamic faith, but they never forgot about to rebuild the Persian Superpower.

They wanna rebuild the new Persian Empire bordering with China to North Africa.

Obama determination to attack Syria unilaterally after chemical attack seems as a retaliation as some of CIA operatives have been killed in that attack. I wonder how many were killed?

The US and Russia have a tacit understanding.

US will attack Syria and it will be more than a "message". Obama will "degrade" Assad's military capability to make sure he doesn't even think of doing it again, but will stop short of regime change.

[Bregs];4736813 said:
This man putin is different from past Russian/ Soviet presidents
He certainly is. When he jails dissidents, it's for "tax-evasion" rather than counter-revolutionary thought.

[Bregs];4736813 said:
This man putin is different from past Russian/ Soviet presidents

The difference between Putin and soviet presidents is that if the americans come Putin will help by saying agressive words and nothing else but not send,tanks,planes,soldiers like the soviets did.

Back
Top Bottom