What's new

PUTIN: Russia Will Continue To Help Syria If The US Attacks

He certainly is. When he jails dissidents, it's for "tax-evasion" rather than counter-revolutionary thought.

At least they don't have laws like NDAA which can torture and murder people without warrant. Just some months back ,I attended a Fair Russia which was against Putin policies .They did not put me in jail or torture me. I have criticize United Russia and Putin several times on Livejournal,but no intelligence services on my door.I have seen Communists call for killing putin in street rallies ,but none of ever jailed.

Compare that with the Marine who was detained for his facebook posts. Get off the propaganda Kool aid your Govt gives you. Russia is free today.

Although Iran has converted into the Islamic faith, but they never forgot about to rebuild the Persian Superpower.

They wanna rebuild the new Persian Empire bordering with China to North Africa.
who doesn't want to expand their territory, and increase their resources? but do you think it is possible?

of course, Iran is way better than Saudi "Arabia"... however, now the countries that control the ME are not even in the ME, thanks to GCC puppets...
iran dosent want to be a "persian superpower" , iran wants to start an "united islamic superpower"

what iran wants is that no country in the world dare to attack another muslim country 10000km far from him,
what iran wants is that all muslim countries have enough power to shut the aggressors hell hole!

At least they don't have laws like NDAA which can torture and murder people without warrant. Just some months back ,I attended a Fair Russia which was against Putin policies .They did not put me in jail or torture me. I have criticize United Russia and Putin several times on Livejournal,but no intelligence services on my door.I have seen Communists call for killing putin in street rallies ,but none of ever jailed.

Compare that with the Marine who was detained for his facebook posts. Get off the propaganda Kool aid your Govt gives you. Russia is free today.
Get off YOUR Koolaid. Most of the people here live in the US or Canada. And post the most anti-American stuff you ever saw....including support for our enemies. How many are in jail? As far as a Marine getting punished....you do know that what you can do while serving in a war-time military is a little different than what you can do as a civilian? If not.....feel bad for the Indian Army. (or Russian...whatever you are)

Although Iran has converted into the Islamic faith, but they never forgot about to rebuild the Persian Superpower.

They wanna rebuild the new Persian Empire bordering with China to North Africa.

with all do respect, so un-true:tdown:

iran dosent want to be a "persian superpower" , iran wants to start an "united islamic superpower"

what iran wants is that no country in the world dare to attack another muslim country 10000km far from him,
what iran wants is that all muslim countries have enough power to shut the aggressors hell hole!

and that won't happen thanks to puppets GCC... the west will never allow that to happen, united Muslims mean a total new superpower in terms of military and economy and etc... of course the west has installed its puppet in the ME to prevent unity..

No russian submarines???? strange

You want nuclear war or something? Russia will not fight with USA. Only help Syria with guns, materials, intelligence. Believe me, it is a huge help - like in Vietnam. Let's hope Syrians will be brave and kick a$ the agressor.

And just two days ago Obama and Putin took photo snap at G20 summit.

You want nuclear war or something? Russia will not fight with USA. Only help Syria with guns, materials, intelligence. Believe me, it is a huge help - like in Vietnam. Let's hope Syrians will be brave and kick a$ the agressor.

Russia should rethink of Iranian Arms embargo..

Yes,if you're brave AK 47 will triumph over F 22! Have a vodca before you go to war and you're all set! Russia stroooooong !:flame:

You think Syria people are not on the side of assad?
assad is fighting and protecting his country from Al qeada backed by US,Turkey,Saudi arabia.

Then Assad should arrange for a national election, and go by democracy to prove that maximum Syrians support him. Problem end.

Then Assad should arrange for a national election, and go by democracy to prove that maximum Syrians support him. Problem end.

Opposition not ready to go to election while Assad in power. They will not let Baath party to participate in Election. Like Egypt where Mubarok party was not allowed to participate.

Opposition not ready to go to election while Assad in power. They will not let Baath party to participate in Election. Like Egypt where Mubarok party was not allowed to participate.

Then they would need our Bangla solution of interim/care taker govt.

Russia should rethink of Iranian Arms embargo..

Yes. I think it is fair. If some countries think they can bomb everybody they want without UN approvement - then embargo must be taken off.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom