What's new

Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia If West Attacks Syria

Seems like Mr Putin's panties are in a bit of a jam since Saudi's EXCLUSIVELY buy Military Grade Weapons from the US unlike their golden customer, Syria :P

Putin is very brave politician .very brave decision.i suggest Russa to attack KSA if sham attacked by U.S .teach these arabs lesson .They are Destabilizing pakistan with chachen Gorillas .Playing dirty against muslim countries .Attack these criminal saudi's but please No damage to our holly places .

fullretard1.jpg

@Desert Fox

The Afghans couldn't do a damn thing to begin with. Without Gen Zia and Fahad, things could have never been turned that way. Simply and plainly, It was none other than Pakistan, KSA, and the Taliban who acted out in response to the invasion. The Afghans didn't have guns or bullets, nor have they ever had been trained to carry out a guerrilla warfare

Just an FYI, ~10k Saudis died for your own country, you may not know that, and we don't care if you do or don't, but these are static historic facts.

Regarding the insult on the Pashtuns, if you care to read what's been said in that thread, you will be seeing my post condemning such use of a poor language from YOUR END to Al-Hasani's. Funnily enough, you have been insulting us for almost a year, yet, we didn't whine about your poor attitude simply because we try not to sink into a level of immaturity.

We didn't claim anything that supposed not to be ours. You will want to ask @Aeronaut @BATMAN @Pakistanisage @Imran Khan and hear back from them.

Its interesting to see that that every party takes the credit of bringing the Russians to their knees.

1- CIA , americans takes the credit of defeating USSR, they provided funds and arms to Afghan mujaheddin.
2- ISI , Pakistanis takes the credit of defeating USSR, they provided sanctuaries and training centers to mujahideen and distributed American's arms and ammunition to them.
3- Fat saudi shaikhs takes the credit of bringing USSR to its knees by pouring as much money as america to afghan jihad.
4- Afghan people (pashtuns and tajiks) takes the credit of defeating USSR, they were already fighting puppet Communist regime and russian army for quite a time when America decided to jump into their war for the first time. If America had not decided to help afghans, they would have continued to fight russians any way untill end of occupation.

Last edited by a moderator:
You didn't bring the "Russians down their knees" in Afghanistan, the Afghans did. And who are the Afghans? Pashtuns, Tajiks, Hazaras, Turkmen, Uzbeks, and many more.

Sorry but i feel i should correct you, Only Pashtuns and Tajiks fought against Russia. Uzbeks under dostum sided with communists while hazaras remained neutral through out war on order of Iran.

The war itself was civil war, communist afghans (backed by USSR) vs Islamist Afghans (backed by Pakistan and America).

We don't have Shaikhs :lol:, But obviously you seem to have an issue with us, but we don't have any with you. In case you don't know, During the Soviet invasion many Saudis died for your country.

Its interesting to see that that every party takes the credit of bringing the Russians to their knees.

1- CIA , americans takes the credit of defeating USSR, they provided funds and arms to Afghan mujaheddin.
2- ISI , Pakistanis takes the credit of defeating USSR, they provided sanctuaries and training centers to mujahideen and distributed American's arms and ammunition to them.
3- Fat saudi shaikhs takes the credit of bringing USSR to its knees by pouring as much money as america to afghan jihad.
4- Afghan people (pashtuns and tajiks) takes the credit of defeating USSR, they were already fighting puppet Communist regime and russian army for quite a time when America decided to jump into their war for the first time. If America had not decided to help afghans, they would have continued to fight russians any way untill end of occupation.

We don't have Shaikhs :lol:, But obviously you seem to have an issue with us, but we don't have any with you. In case you don't know, During the Soviet invasion many Saudis died for your country.

My country is Pakistan and rich saudis didnt die for my country. Osama and other arabs were not needed (only their funds were needed) but their passion for jihad was appreciated by afghans even though they didnt contributed much to battles.
Nowadays arabs of alqaida have corrupted taliban by introducing them to tactics of suicide bombings, beheadings etc....so we pakistanis especially pakhtuns are not thankful to "help" of saudis and other arabs.....

Pakistan's existence was threatened on daily basis bro. Nearly ~6k died during the war, which means the help we offered wasn't solely materialistic or whatever.

Nowadays arabs of alqaida have corrupted taliban

Al-Qaida was formed by a bunch of scums, nothing more or less.
My country is Pakistan and rich saudis didnt die for my country. Osama and other arabs were not needed (only their funds were needed) but their passion for jihad was appreciated by afghans even though they didnt contributed much to battles.
by introducing them to tactics of suicide bombings, beheadings etc....so we pakistanis especially pakhtuns are not thankful to "help" of saudis and other arabs.....

And we :smitten: :pakistan:

A few Kh-55 launched from Yassen or Sckula SSN will do the work .We just need to target the oil processing facilities,refineries,terminals and LNG plants and we will cripple Saudis for years.

We're adults, right? United States will not rest until they destroy all of its competitors, even potential ones. All of these interventions - this is just the prologue, rehearsal of a major war. Hitler started out from small interventions just as well. The ultimate goal of all invaders - Russia.
carthaginem esse delandem
And we, the Russian, for some strange reason do not want to be destroyed. We want to live, build our country, explore the space.

Russia has a massive civil defence for fighting and winning a nuclear war which USA does not possess at all. 12,000 underground bunkers in Moscow itself with capability of each bunker to hold 1000-1500 people.

There is a reason why NATO has aimed 500-1000 nuclear warheads on Moscow itself ,as Moscow is a massive underground fortress. Then we have super underground city facilities like Yamantau which is 400 km2 in size and CIA estimates 32 such facilities in Russia and 200 underground towns/deep earth bases like Kosovhinsky mountains near Yamantau ,whose depth is 1.5 km into the earth.

Call me when NATO has something similiar ,till then we can survive and win the coming nuclear war.

You still think that russia has balls to use Nuclear weapons. :cuckoo:
Also, its not like, us has no nuclear warheads.

We will see .There is good reason for monster underground cities like Yamantau and 12000 underground civilian bunkers in Moscow ,each capable of holding 1000-1500 civilians.

US will not back out. They have done such things before (Iraq and Libya) and they are on the verge of attacking 3rd country with those same false accusations of WMD.

That's true.

USA will fall apart soon due to economic collapse or nuclear war with Russia.

the number of Russian navy lose very much. But we should not forget the fighting spirit - the Americans did not hurry to die, but Russian without doubt will press the button.
About the evacuation base already written a dozen times.
By the way, Cameron already has said he does not know who used chemical weapons. Maybe all the fuss - just fill price before Geneva-2.

As long as we have civil defence capabilities ,I am not worried. We shot down the Chelyabinsk Meteor whose speed was 30 km/second ,what will the puny tridents do ? Scratch our bunkers ?

As long as we have civil defence capabilities ,I am not worried. We shot down the Chelyabinsk Meteor whose speed was 30 km/second ,what will the puny tridents do ? Scratch our bunkers ?

WWIII:

Concentration camps for ethnic minorities ( Iranian, Pakistani, Arabs, Chinese , Russians etc.. )

FEMA coffins for everyone else/

Fema Camp Coffins Investigated - YouTube

WWIII:

Concentration camps for ethnic minorities ( Iranian, Pakistani, Arabs, Chinese , Russians etc.. )

FEMA coffins for everyone else/

So why are you living in USA? Go to Canada or Australia .Will be safe in WW3...

So why are you living in USA? Go to Canada or Australia .Will be safe in WW3...

If there is war, please please don't target California!!!!!!

Californians are innocent. We don't want war.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom