What's new

Putin could invade Ukraine within a week, Nato chief warns

So what? Ukrainian SSR Constitution was written in full compliance with the Constitution of the USSR. Besides, it is in any case does not indicate a gap of union relations with other republics. The EU has not have common constitution so constitutions of independent states still acting. This does not prevent them from being members of the Union.
I repeat once more. There was no referendum in Ukraine to exit from Union treaty.
In the Soviet Union exit from the union treaty was called "exit from the union treaty." And the referendum, in which there is the phrase "exit from the union treaty" means that the exit from the union treaty can not occur as a result of any other referendum. Changing the status of a republic does not involve an exit from the union treaty.

That is your interpretation.

There is nothing in the law you translated that specifically tell what to ask.
Show me a law that say what exactly to ask for!

The Declaration of Independance is (among other things) regarding whether USSR should have any jurisdiction
over Ukraine or not, and the answer was no. That is secession.
I am sure every voter was well informed what a yes meant.

That is your interpretation.

There is nothing in the law you translated that specifically tell what to ask.
Show me a law that say what exactly to ask for!

The Declaration of Independance is (among other things) regarding whether USSR should have any jurisdiction
over Ukraine or not, and the answer was no. That is secession.
I am sure every voter was well informed what a yes meant.
I showed you the law , following which the republic could secede from the USSR . For this it was necessary to hold referundum " about secession from the USSR ." And not a declaration of independence - especially as the all-Union referendum already recognized each republic sovereign. There was no other way to out from the USSR. The declaration of sovereignty and changing the status of the republic does not entail leaving the union treaty . Especially that was under developing new Union treaty - the Union of Independent States. Unfortunately, the traitors in the Bialowieza Forest signed an agreement on the establishment of the Commonwealth of Independent States - despite that those traitor had no right to speak on behalf of anyone. Therefore, Ukraine's withdrawal from the USSR - is illegal . And the creation of the CIS - illegall .

Back
Top Bottom