What's new

Putin and Modi have agreed on licensed production of a Russian attack helicopter in India

I agree,,i have rather poor knowledge of tanks.
I may have been wrong.

I dont give a hoot about poor knowledge of tanks.. its about making the effort to post better.

I dont give a hoot about poor knowledge of tanks.. its about making the effort to post better.

I believe u can find 100 times worst posters than me here,,generally i don't post such things wrt to jets and helicopters.I am rather not very well versed in tanks.

No need to become frantic.

the recent Iraq army vs. ISIS footage also doesn't do any favour to the Abram tank marketing.

again a poor deployment and lack of understanding or disregard of the SOPs meant that the Iraqi army was defeated despite having an indestructible tank. not sure if T-90 would have had any better fate in Grozni or Falujah if it was employed by the same people with the same thinking that saw their tanks failing cheaply

O bhai maaf karo.........i admit i am not sure.:wacko:

While I was hoping for a better heli (atack), this one definitely caters to an area that we lack in numbers. I can see at least 400 or more inducted in India alone for border areas, resupplies, rescue services, etc.

Regardless of the Heli type, its a big score for Modi.

400 in a year. not possible I guess. @sancho do you think its a realistic target?

More like crappy jounalism I guess. :coffee:

They inlcude the Mi 17 and the Ka 226, but I highly doubt that 400 of them would be needed a year, the reports seems to be not that reliable at the moment. The remark about India moving away from the LUH competition and towards production of Ka 226 would be very surprising and contrary to the Make in India approach, since they need to team up with an Indian partner first. However, lets see what actually comes out of these early reports.

Typical Desi.. Oh look, he's got more stains on his undies than me...so I can continue wearing these :tsk:

Am i allowed to reply to these persistent immature statements from ur side without a worry for ban or negative??
Typical bully with power.

O bhai maaf karo.........i admit i am not sure.:wacko:
take it easy yaar. I didnt mean to tell you off. you got the doze already. by the way if you feel like coming to Punja sahib then tell me so that we can meet up.

the Guru's Langer is awesome :)

Am i allowed to reply to these persistent immature statements from ur side without a worry for ban or negative??
Typical bully with power.

Nope. I however.. can cajole you with impunity to improve the quality of your posts with such statements as much as I wish.

Nope. I however.. can cajole you with impunity to improve the quality of your posts with such statements as much as I wish.

:mad:

take it easy yaar. I didnt mean to tell you off. you got the doze already. by the way if you feel like coming to Punja sahib then tell me so that we can meet up.

the Guru's Langer is awesome :)

We will see,,maybe one day.:tup:

Next generation kids will have fun if we make 400 Helicopters a year. When I was a kid, I had to settle down with dragonflies for amusement.

Breaking news - Dhoni has agreed for a complete TOT of his helicopter shot to the Russians. Once added this will be a lethal weapon with 100% hit ratio.

:lol::lol::lol:

:rofl:

Had a good laugh before going to sleep.

@he-man

What do think of this made in India "chopper" deal ?
I don't find it useful or even interesting infact the opposite
I guess we running out of items to buy from Russia .

Sensationalist journalism. There is no market. Moreover, this will probably be subject to india selecting the Ka 226 as an LUH, which is not happening.

Back
Top Bottom