What's new

put modi on banned topic list on PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

majja gamma

New Recruit

Reaction score
what is the policy....PDF dosent allows terrorists propoganda threads....see how many threads are there on this murderer modi who killed 4000 indian muslims in gujjrat and yet we allow so many threads....is this an indian forum???

Lol..yeah..Even I support that.....People who wanna discuss about Modi should go to Indian forums.

p.s.: Funny to see the casualty figures rise from 3000 to 4000 in just 15 minutes...:rofl:

It was 3000 Indians first and now it is 4000 muslims alone .........

Wait a day , it may even cross 10000 ..........

Modi is an elected official. he has been elected twice in 10 years. Within this year he will be elected again. A very independent Indian Supreme court held him not responsible for riots trigereed by overzealous local Mullahs setting a train on fire carrying Hindu pilgrims.

But what about LET leader Hafiz. He is neither elected nor appointed. He is a self styled head of a terror organization. Should he not be on the banned list?

Modi has someone burning...He is winning in Gujarat and Gujarat is doing its part in moving India Forward.

My 2 years in Gujarat has changed my perception of NaMo

o mery bhai politics ka koi dharam nhi hota jab faida tha mara diye ab faida hai to bhai bana liye . public pagal hai pure pagal

Which organisation declared modi a terrorist???

what is the policy....PDF dosent allows terrorists propoganda threads....see how many threads are there on this murderer modi who killed 4000 indian muslims in gujjrat and yet we allow so many threads....is this an indian forum???

Why do you feel that you had to post this question with a dummy id ???

This post by KRAIT says it all,

"You call hi mass murderer, just because he didn't take action, how about your PA and govt. who didn't take action against US on drone strikes. They are same as Narendra Modi according to your definition but difference is your establishments degrades your growth while Modi do the opposite."

This post by KRAIT says it all

"You call hi mass murderer, just because he didn't take action, how about your PA and govt. who didn't take action against US on drone strikes. They are same as Narendra Modi according to your definition but difference is your establishments degrades your growth while Modi do the opposite."

Best post on the topic

Quite frankly I am just sick of seeing all the threads about it.
We get it, You Indians are proud that he allowed Muslims to be killed, thus somehow making up for 800 years of Muslim rule.
but seriously guys, it's getting old now, lets move on.

This post by KRAIT says it all,

i disagree with him he took action in stopping the riots thats why riots of such magnitude stopped in 3-4 days otherwise think unlike him if there was some weak and incapable leader who didn't took action imagined how many more muslims would have died instead of some idiots who view him as a mass murderer of myslims despite no evidence against him i view him as a saviour of muslims

Quite frankly I am just sick of seeing all the threads about it.
We get it, You Indians are proud that he allowed Muslims to be killed, thus somehow making up for 800 years of Muslim rule.
but seriously guys, it's getting old now, lets move on.

No you dont get it....you can only look through the Muslim angle...he has given the basic things to common people to grow beyond their expectation. We dont care about 800 yrs of muslim rule....We the people of India look forward and study History for the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom