What's new

Why so many threads on Modi??

Bhai, 16th tak ruk ja.........agar ab tak Modi ki THREADS ki sirf leher thi PDF pey toh yeh jald THREADS TSUNAMI ban jayegi..........PDF Server will go DOWN come 16th May!!! :D

The way things are going, I don't think you are wrong in that context..

I wish we could have some form of list of threads created on Modi in last few days...

i think instead of count of threads you must just mark words of his supporters here who claim that Modi will do this and that :)

the reality is his might not be as nationalist as these supporters are and their expectations

I wish we could have some form of list of threads created on Modi in last few days...

i think instead of count of threads you must just mark words of his supporters here who claim that Modi will do this and that :)

the reality is his might not be as nationalist as these supporters are and their expectations

ohh.. I thought you were specifically talking about number of threads..
and yes.. I did go through what are you are pointing at.While some are rather intriguing, some are plain and simple hilarious..

Now, getting back to the topic, assertions are welcome, but I think we all are interested in knowing the rationale behind those assertions, thats what matters..
So, will you please share your take on the matter? What do you think of Modi, and why, in your opinion, there have been so many threads on Modi lately ?

i asked to create a sticky to avoid the number of modi threads..... some time i get feel "too much modi is injurious to health"

You will be PLEASED to know that more than Indians, it has been Pakistani/BD members here who have opened threads on Modi & I am sure that there aren't much supporters for Modi in any of these countries.

But even by abusing Modi, some people try to sell Cheap Books by opening threads.

Define Miracle.

If getting back to 10+ growth rate is termed as miracle than yes he can and he will.

U saw that growth under UPA 1. Do mindthat all that was coz of initiatives of NDA Govt. As u see, the development paralysis is all coz of UPA not able to push forward clearences. This shows how crucial and difficult it is to bring development till execution level. Land Aquisition, Environment Clearence, etc etc.

It needs ideology, policies and attitude which is always seen in BJP govts. May it be National level or State level.

By miracle i do not mean exactly 10% growth , but working on all fronts . People are expecting too much out of this man .
List is so huge that it can not be even piled up here :rolleyes:

Every other guy is saying let Modi come this will happen , let modi come that will happen. How is he going to fulfill everything people are expecting. I think he should just work to develop infrastructure of this country and push the growth rate . Rest can wait.

lot of hatred towards Modi I have seen among many members here, specially from the neighbouring countries of India.I wonder what they would have done, if they had someone like Modi as a leader.

By miracle i do not mean exactly 10% growth , but working on all fronts . People are expecting too much out of this man .
List is so huge that it can not be even piled up here :rolleyes:

Every other guy is saying let Modi come this will happen , let modi come that will happen. How is he going to fulfill everything people are expecting. I think he should just work to develop infrastructure of this country and push the growth rate . Rest can wait.
Thats because for all those things u need governance and trust me, its no rocket science. U need an innovative and forward looking man to get solutions and Modi indeed is one. The person who can bring surplus for cotton farmers in a infertile land like Gujrat can do anything. On the other hand our Pawar Sir still has cotton farmers commiting suicide in Vidarbha even when he is Agriculture minister.

Now u compare BJP n Congress govts. :)

Also to add, the reason I believe in Modi is his one statement, "MINIMUM GOVERMENT, MAXIMUM GOVERNANCE".

If u understand this, u wud know that the so called red tapism is gonna go. with that comes the long awaited development.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom