What's new

Why so many threads on Modi??

Skeptism shud never be forgone. U never know what happen after 10 yrs. And its foolish to assume that India wont get an even more progressive leader than NaMo.

I'am saying that you dont have to commit ,you will be forced to do so on watching the situation (that is my view).

My point is very simple Munshi has lost acumen of critical thinking being so called think tank here moreover his line of argument remains on propaganda of Indian or international media... On 2002 case many here believes that there personal beliefs are above than SC of India that leaves no space further arguments....
He posts what the media says. He argues based on different investigations by different entities.

You have right to disagree with him but killing the messenger is no logical answer

He posts what the media says. He argues based on different investigations by different entities.

You have right to disagree with him but killing the messenger is no logical answer
His sole line of argument is based on someone vendetta not on factual occurrence which is why many here strongly oppose his position on Modi...

I am not a regular member here, although I have been in this forum for a long time..I remain active in this forum for some time, take some time off and again return..I am well aware of what goes on around here..

But this is something new to me.I have never seen so many threads being spawned for one Indian leader, Narendra Modi ? Well, what is the reason ? What is your opinion ?
Speak of your mind..And please, keep your points brief, to the point and rational.
Modi For Indians is hope for others it is fear that manifests.

Back
Top Bottom