What's new

Why so many threads on Modi??

Nowadays if people want to be famous they talk about those issues which is famous in their region and when its done So then start to be threat and these threats r made by himself to gain the sympathy, so in my POV Modi himself is threat to Indian people specially Hindus,

Sorry.. couldn't understand.

Hang their heads in shame?

In response to your question, India is the biggest regional power in south Asia, so a major shift in its policies would have repercussions for the whole region.

The potential effect on the wider geopolitical issues with China, USA and other major powers is also of interest.

Most outsides don't care about Modi's effect on domestic politics, but on international relations.

Why do you think there will be a change in foreign policies? Is that a speculation ?

Pakistanis ......... in there pants hearing Modi's name.God(Allah in case of Pakistani's)know's why.so they open a lot of threads about him to bring down the fear.

Why do you think there will be a change in foreign policies? Is that a speculation ?

Modi is riding the wave of his personality cult as a tough, "no nonsense" guy.

Sometimes, one becomes hostage to one's own creations.

Anyway, let's wait and see...

We believe, India is overcoming religious bigotry, superstitions into a western style secular country. but, reality is different. RSS and Other rightwing groups are actively in their mission to destabilize and destroy democracy, as their numbers were minimum, was not a cause earlier. now it is not so. unfortunately, north India is falling for religious bigotry and anti-democratic ambitions to install Hindu nation. Modi is liked for being a swayam sevak who is filled with hatred for Muslims and other communities. Most of the members from India are rightwing supporters and they joined here for getting a kick out of spreading hatred for Muslims and other minorities. many may be Sanghi Cyber propaganda cell members. they sees Modi as a messiah who will make India a Hindu Rashtra. It can be true. Remember, these are bigots who want to enforce archaic laws and dress codes, controls what to eat and not to. Sri Rama Sene or Shiva sena are nothing when Modi will unleash us 7000 years back to vedic civilization.

bwahahah...cry louder. :cray:

Its so funny that abrahamics who literally spread hate everyday saying and believing that their God is the one true God and others are fake are crying about tolerance from others..

Get one thing very clear - the more you people try to take advantage of tolerance of Hindus and subvert the majority opinion, the more the hindu consolidation will happen. :)

Modi is riding the wave of his personality cult as a tough, "no nonsense" guy.

Sometimes, one becomes hostage to one's own creations.

Anyway, let's wait and see...
I couldn't figure out how that answers my question.
Anyways.. what you are saying is indeed the prudent thing to do..Who knows, there is a possibility that he might not win the elections at all.
The reason why the Indians see him as the "no nonsense" guy, a man of action, is due to the socio-economic development that he has facilitated in the last decade in the state of Gujarat.

Unless AAP gets rid of the drama queens on the top,they have no future as a big player.

Congress is doomed until they have Pappu and Co.They only have a chance if BJP screws it up pretty badly .
This is politics. No leader is bad or good. Its just experience and situation. Nobody wud have imagined Congress facing their worst defeat in 2014 when we grew 10 percent in and around 2008. Nobody thot Modi wud be CM of gujarat anymore after 2002. Today he is the saviour of all Indians.

So Arvind needs some experience. Papu needs some good leaders in congress. A good team who dont manipulate him. Today demise of Papu's leadership is lack of experience and his advisors who fulfill their own agenda.

You Don't have to give Him,He will DO SO MUCH that you will be FORCED to GIVE him NEXT term .
Dont talk like Pakistanis. :P

Skeptism shud never be forgone. U never know what happen after 10 yrs. And its foolish to assume that India wont get an even more progressive leader than NaMo.

This is politics. No leader is bad or good. Its just experience and situation. Nobody wud have imagined Congress facing their worst defeat in 2014 when we grew 10 percent in and around 2008. Nobody thot Modi wud be CM of gujarat anymore after 2002. Today he is the saviour of all Indians.

So Arvind needs some experience. Papu needs some good leaders in congress. A good team who dont manipulate him. Today demise of Papu's leadership is lack of experience and his advisors who fulfill their own agenda.
Well in layman's terms he's not cut for Politics.He is the male version of Rakhi Sawant or Veena Malik and soon he will fade with his troupe into oblivion.

Papu is still Papu after 10 yrs in politics expecting anything from him in the future is futile.

ohh.. I thought you were specifically talking about number of threads..
and yes.. I did go through what are you are pointing at.While some are rather intriguing, some are plain and simple hilarious..

Now, getting back to the topic, assertions are welcome, but I think we all are interested in knowing the rationale behind those assertions, thats what matters..
So, will you please share your take on the matter? What do you think of Modi, and why, in your opinion, there have been so many threads on Modi lately ?

1. Why there are so many threads on Modi: I personally believe the with opening up of social media such discussions are increasing about "popular" (by popular i mean those names or things that are trending ) on every fora/medium.

secondly since many in India specially those who are nationalist in nature and have excess to internet and such discussion foras or mediums are openly showing their support for him.

thirdly these nationalist Indian members here on PDF though on surface use "secularism" slogans for standing up to foreigners but insider they are nationalists and consider this word somewhat a negation of their nationalism which is indeed also soaked into religion as well. (Not a bad thinking i believe).

fourthly these members are expecting too much out of hard talk by Modi so they feel happy that he is fulfilling their nationalist ego boosting it by political statements.

My Personal Views on Modi: I believe if he comes to power he wont do anything harsh as far as foreign policy is concerned unlike the expectations of hardliner Indians. I feel he will adopt a diplomatic policy NOT angering rivals much or adversaries. Neither he will be able to afford any misadventure.

May be he will focus on development (i cant say this with conviction as i am not familiar with his earlier development/growth performance). But for his own future.

At internal front viz a viz Non-Hindus specially Muslims are concerned : I dont know what exact policy he will adopt because personally i feel if he facilitates Muslims then he will be angering nationalist Hindus and if he suppresses Muslims then it will create communal headache for him.

So i will be waiting to see if he is pragmatic politician what balancing policy he can adopt.

Over an all i feel he becomes PM of India atleast i being a Pakistani dont have any worries :)

:laugh: most of the threads are by Modi nationalist hindu members from India. the rest few are by others
That's not true Munshi n his breed has all copyright of Anti Modi thread... Though Indians love to see fear n Modi phobia amongst Pakistanis n Bangladeshi......

That's not true Munshi n his breed has all copyright of Anti Modi thread... Though Indians love to see fear n Modi phobia amongst Pakistanis n Bangladeshi......

anti Modi threads? HOw posting of a news item/analysis or article by Indians themselves or statement by other Indians about him becomes automatically fault of MB Munshi??

anti Modi threads? HOw posting of a news item/analysis or article by Indians themselves or statement by other Indians about him becomes automatically fault of MB Munshi??
My point is very simple Munshi has lost acumen of critical thinking being so called think tank here moreover his line of argument remains on propaganda of Indian or international media... On 2002 case many here believes that there personal beliefs are above than SC of India that leaves no space further arguments....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom