What's new

put modi on banned topic list on PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post by KRAIT says it all,

"You call hi mass murderer, just because he didn't take action, how about your PA and govt. who didn't take action against US on drone strikes. They are same as Narendra Modi according to your definition but difference is your establishments degrades your growth while Modi do the opposite."
Both are same. Lets c what u all have to say when some one killer of ur family mems develops.

Any ways He wont be PM advani declared.
His own act always keep him away from PM post.

what is the policy....PDF dosent allows terrorists propoganda threads....see how many threads are there on this murderer modi who killed 4000 indian muslims in gujjrat and yet we allow so many threads....is this an indian forum???
plz be specific with your post which is misleading.........no one can ignore modi............because development = modi......:tup:

what is the policy....PDF dosent allows terrorists propoganda threads....see how many threads are there on this murderer modi who killed 4000 indian muslims in gujjrat and yet we allow so many threads....is this an indian forum???

You are right Sir,

If we do not allow the terrorist propaganda of Talibans then why not ban the discussion about a terrorist who killed 3000 Muslims?

I actually gave this suggestion couple of months ago but could not follow the discussion afterwards. Well there are many Indian websites where they can discuss MODI jee and it's always a headache for me to moderate this terrorist's countless threads. Aik shareef bande ko dehshat gard se kya kaam so I try to avoid his threads as much as possible.

PS: Your suggestion has been conveyed to the management and it is up to them to decide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom