What's new

Pushto singer Ghazala Javid gunned down

Are you nuts?

Do I only call those armed islam group terrorists hiding in caves taliban or muslim fundamentalists???

In fact, all of those fxxked-up muslim males who believe they have supreme rights over women, abuse women, threaten women into following the so-called male orders either from the women's husband side or their own family side can be called muslim fundamentalists!!!

I do not know what is wrong with your fxxked-up mind. Oh, you probably are one of those above as well.

What is so different between his fxxked-up husband and taliban???

BTW, you deep down know what "taliban" means and stands for!!!

what is the difference b/w alqaida who killed a few thousands and America and her fkiiiiiing NATO allaiance who have killed hundred of thousands of innocents in iraq and afghanistan...Whos the bigger terrorist..

Her sister has filed an FIR against her ex Husband.

Why is it so hard for you thick brain Indians to understand that she was killed by her husband. Show some respect please and get over this Islamophobia stuff... there's no such thing that people don't like Dance so you kill a dancer. In fact she was on her way to attend a show while she and her father were gun downed.

Even it a murder case but I have come across many well educated Pakistanis who thinks that woman singing and dancing is greatest evil and make her characterless.

Are you nuts?

Do I only call those armed islam group terrorists hiding in caves taliban or muslim fundamentalists???

In fact, all of those fxxked-up muslim males who believe they have supreme rights over women, abuse women, threaten women into following the so-called male orders either from the women's husband side or their own family side can be called muslim fundamentalists!!!

I do not know what is wrong with your fxxked-up mind. Oh, you probably are one of those above as well.

What is so different between his fxxked-up husband and taliban???

BTW, you deep down know what "taliban" means and stands for!!!

Too much use of the word FCuked up !! Was there a Habshi in yr room last night ?

Even it a murder case but I have come across many well educated Pakistanis who thinks that woman singing and dancing is greatest evil and make her characterless.

I have come across Indians who were justifying killing of daughter by his father....

Point me those Pakistan plz just few 2 or 3 !

If you cant then stop yr trolling.

R.I.P

pakghazala1.jpg

her Ex-MUCHAR HUSBAND HAS KILLED HER .........

Sad...heard some of her songs before though I don't understand pashto....

can someone give me translation of this song:

Last edited by a moderator:
Want to discuss the conflicts between Christians and Muslims??? Start another thread.

Here a few nuts want to claim this is simply an isolated incident in which husband murdered his wife.

Is it???

There are a great numbers of such abusing, murdering against women in muslim countries and the only reason this became news is that the female victim is a famous person.

There is no denying that there exists muslim male who respects their female counterparts and their choices. However, there exists even great numbers of muslim male fxxked-ups who want to control their female counterparts using various barbaric ways, e.g. murdering, stoning, beating, beheading and etc.

You want outsiders to have any respect for you??? Do something respectful!!!

what is the difference b/w alqaida who killed a few thousands and America and her fkiiiiiing NATO allaiance who have killed hundred of thousands of innocents in iraq and afghanistan...Whos the bigger terrorist..

That has already been the least emphasizing word I could find for those muslim males who believe they have ultimate rights over women and justify any techniques, e.g. beating, murdering, beheading, stoning and etc, using against women to make them submissive to their male demands.

Too much use of the word FCuked up !! Was there a Habshi in yr room last night ?

There is no denying that there exists muslim male who respects their female counterparts and their choices. However, there exists even great numbers of muslim male fxxked-ups who want to control their female counterparts using various barbaric ways, e.g. murdering, stoning, beating, beheading and etc.

No you ******* idiot, you have it wrong.

Back
Top Bottom