What's new

Pushto singer Ghazala Javid gunned down

I don't see Pakistani pop star Hadiqa Kiani complaining who is even more western than this Pashto singer.

Maybe a crazy fan killed her or maybe she needed more security guards to protect her. A celebrity can't walk in the open without proper security, even in the west.

maybe she needed more security guards to protect her. A celebrity can't walk in the open without proper security

What a convenient way to find an excuse...
lata mangeshker, asha bhosle, alka yagnik, usha mangeshker, and host other singers DO NOT have body gaurds.
Blame your own who dont like dance n music.
Just because they think its against Islam.
Introspect dear.

Her sister has filed an FIR against her ex Husband.

What a convenient way to find an excuse...
lata mangeshker, asha bhosle, alka yagnik, usha mangeshker, and host other singers DO NOT have body gaurds.
Blame your own who dont like dance n music.
Just because they think its against Islam.
Introspect dear.

Why is it so hard for you thick brain Indians to understand that she was killed by her husband. Show some respect please and get over this Islamophobia stuff... there's no such thing that people don't like Dance so you kill a dancer. In fact she was on her way to attend a show while she and her father were gun downed.

@ Pakistanis :

dont_feed_the_trolls_mousepad-p144780005188802012envq7_400.jpg

P.S 'To God we Belong and to Him do we Return' - RIP, Khor ! :pakistan:

What a tragedy. I heard her story over KERA and her voice is really great.

When can Pakistan get rid of those fxxked-up islam fundamentalists once for all???

News coming in that Ghazala Javid has been gunned down in Peshawar and has died.

Pashton%252C+pakhtun+Best+singer+Ghazala+Javed+pictures+Photos%252C+Ghazal+javed+sexy+photos+%25284%2529.jpg

36251_151829068202509_100001262508640_295783_6176427_n.jpg

Justice should prevail , and hopefully police and authorities are on the case to resolve matter waste of life

What a tragedy. I heard her story over KERA and her voice is really great.

When can Pakistan get rid of those fxxked-up islam fundamentalists once for all???

Do you have comprehension/reading problems or what? She got divorced, the husband was pissed and killed her... now where is Islam fundamentalism in that?

Justice should prevail , and hopefully police and authorities are on the case to resolve matter waste of life

I've heard the loser is already in Afghanistan.

RIP . Death to Taliban

:hitwall:

^^ probably you are dealing with vicitms of brainwashing- they just cant read- comprehend- instead come up witht heir own twisted stories that has been fed to them day and night 24/7- pitty those stupid and silly posters--

Are you nuts?

Do I only call those armed islam group terrorists hiding in caves taliban or muslim fundamentalists???

In fact, all of those fxxked-up muslim males who believe they have supreme rights over women, abuse women, threaten women into following the so-called male orders either from the women's husband side or their own family side can be called muslim fundamentalists!!!

I do not know what is wrong with your fxxked-up mind. Oh, you probably are one of those above as well.

Do you have comprehension/reading problems or what? She got divorced, the husband was pissed and killed her... now where is Islam fundamentalism in that?

I've heard the loser is already in Afghanistan.

:hitwall:

is hard to comprehend that her husband killed her? ill explain it easy way, herrr, hussssbannddd, killleeeddd, herrrrr

What is so different between his fxxked-up husband and taliban???

BTW, you deep down know what "taliban" means and stands for!!!

Back
Top Bottom