What's new

Pure Hypocritical RAGE against Pakistan by Sen.Rob

US immensely helped pakistan in all the wars it fought with India.

Indira Gandhi was dead set on invading West Pakistan after the Surrender at Dacca and finish the problem once and for all and the Indian Army was also intent on it given the morale of [West] Pakistanis was at its lowest ebb and there was dis-illusionment,confusion all around. But the only thing that stood between Indira and Pakistan's existence was US. Nixon made it clear that any attack on [West] Pakistan would invite retaliation from US irrespective of Soviet support to India.

Thanks but no thanks for your advice.
Do not take my advice, take it from your own brothers atleast, many on this forums..

When some of your brothers say the same thing you guys want to hang them.. Irony!

No it is for you to show honesty and give credit where it is due.

How does it matter to the Bosniaks and Kosovars who were facing the Serb bullets for what purpose USA intervened ? And what is there to keep Russia in check ? USSR had long been demolished and there was US influence in countries as close to Russia as Ukraine. Why would they go to war for the sake of some Muslims in Kosovo at the risk of facing off Russia ?

Difficult as it may seem to you to hear, America still values freedom,human rights, religious tolerance than almost all Muslim countries in the world and that too by miles together.

I hate to say this but as a Muslim I have to admit it is the radical Muslims who are the biggest trouble makers. They destroyed yugoslavia just like taliban did with pakistan/afghanistan only to a smaller scale. Serbia is independent now as well as Kosovo and perhaps what happened was for the best. I hope they prosper.

Of course. You will notice most people who bash US has the flag of US (or at least, a western infidel secular democratic country) in their profile...

No, you have not. US aid includes F 16s and other aircrafts without which pakistan's airspace would be essentially defenseless. Pakistan was already defenseless in 1999 skirmish when F16's spare parts were stopped and could only be used in emergencies. Indian MiGs bombed pakistan's positions at will without any fear of air combat...

What we had already bought from the US doesn't mean that the "US helped us". We payed for what we already had, and even then, we had our money robbed for the F-16s we bought days before the nuclear tests.

I didn't quite understand the point you are trying to make. Some elaboration would be appreciated

Not signing the NPT gave us the legality of developing the nuclear weapons.

I see. You should get rid of this image of United States as a "lier" and "stupid" and whatnot. It is easy to blame others. Now let me bring you down to earth.

- Compare US with British Empire, Nazi and their actions. I'm sure US is far, far, FAR better

- Many nations today depend on US for their security. US is THE peace-making force in the world. You hate US just because anti-Americanism has become a fashion across the Muslim countries today. Most Arabian people hate US although US never harmed them in any way. Can you imagine what would happen to far east nations and Israel today if not for US? They would easily be up in flames by now and there would be no jew left in the world.

- There is a REASON why US, Europe, Russia etc are developed and are superpowers/great powers today... Shifting the blame to US won't help you in any way. US is the easiest scapegoat for Muslims anyway but you are overlooking the fact that 90% of the blame for pakistan's lack of progress should go to its mismanagement practices rather than the US.

- Let me clear this: US NEVER intervenes in any country unless it has the support of other Muslim nations. Arab countries supported the Libyan and Iraq intervention. Had it not been for Russia, they would have intervened in Syria as well because US has the support of Muslim nations. Do you deny that all of Syria's neighbours support NATO bombing of Syria? I do not see anything wrong with US actions. Many Muslim nations support US intervention to bring democracy... why are you blaming the US??

Note: I'm not blaming any nation (in this case, Arabs) that supports the US. It is their matter and perhaps in their interests to do so. They have the right to self-determination which suits their best interests.

I never denied those things. But, this still doesn't disprove of what I said.

Yes, he is pissed off. But from his perspective he sees it like this:

You give your friend billions of dollars in aid over 10 years. Yet your friend betrays you and backstabs you repeatedly, latest move being to block the road through which you travel (nato supply).

Not that I'm advocating such a view as I recognise pakistans sacrifices. But this is how he sees it so, from his perspective, being "pissed off" is quite 'reasonable'.

You sanction ur "friend" during wars for decades, u create taliban to bring down USSR and leave us with hundreds of thousands of heavily armed militants.... than u attack ur friends,make BFFs with india... ur "friend" loses 70 billion dollars in infrastructure,350000 people including 5000 soldiers,crippled economy ... u accuse it for ur own "tuck ups"... u offer N.deals to india and have a discriminatory policy towards ur friend... u martyr ur friends children and ur still angry?

The friend says "TUCK YOU"........"NOUGH IS NOUGH".

DANA u lil shemale:-)lol: he has a female name) twerp u can go and kill urself u lil american troll.

Do not take my advice, take it from your own brothers atleast, many on this forums..

When some of your brothers say the same thing you guys want to hang them.. Irony!

Doesn't matter whether a few Pakistanis living in west believe in this American cr@p. A great majority of Pakistanis living in Pakistan don't agree with this rubbish war and that's what matters.

I hate to say this but as a Muslim I have to admit it is the radical Muslims who are the biggest trouble makers. They destroyed yugoslavia just like taliban did with pakistan/afghanistan only to a smaller scale. Serbia is independent now as well as Kosovo and perhaps what happened was for the best. I hope they prosper.

Of course. You will notice most people who bash US has the flag of US (or at least, a western infidel secular democratic country) in their profile...

Well dont loose hope. Christianity had its similar moments in the 14th and 15th centuries. Hope for your sake Islam too has a renaissance.

Indira Gandhi was dead set on invading West Pakistan after the Surrender of Dacca and finish the problem once and for all and the Indian Army was also intent on it given the morale of [West] Pakistanis was at its lowest ebb and there was dis-illusionment,confusion all around. But the only thing that stood between Indira and Pakistan's existence was US. Nixon made it clear that any attack on [West] Pakistan would invite retaliation from US irrespective of Soviet support to India.

I know. You may wish to check Russia-India cooperation topic I posted. But personally, I think India could have settled Kashmir issue then. US wouldn't have intervened if the matter only involved a territory that is recognised as a disputed zone by UN. Maybe Indira was on her own and her associates discouraged her. But she must be commended for being the most courageous leader in India's history. Fortune indeed favours the brave.

You sanction ur "friend" during wars for decades, u create taliban to bring down USSR and leave us with hundreds of thousands of heavily armed militants.... than u attack ur friends,make BFFs with india... ur "friend" loses 70 billion dollars in infrastructure,350000 people including 5000 soldiers,crippled economy ... u accuse it for ur own "tuck ups"... u offer N.deals to india and have a discriminatory policy towards ur friend... u martyr ur friends children and ur still angry?

The friend says "FUUUUUUUUUURK YOU"........"NOUGH IS NOUGH".

DANA u lil shemale twerp u can go and ... urself u lil american troll.

Would you mind keeping your language civil? Using such personal attacks and obscene language only demonstrates how uncivilized you are... I won't bother replying to such a post.

I know. You may wish to check Russia-India cooperation topic I posted. But personally, I think India could have settled Kashmir issue then. US wouldn't have intervened if the matter only involved a territory that is recognised as a disputed zone by UN. Maybe Indira was on her own and her associates discouraged her. But she must be commended for being the most courageous leader in India's history. Fortune indeed favours the brave.

Well she got what she deserved? shot by her own sikh bodyguard..... Khalistan issue.. which indians accuse us of creating... Karma is a witch... heck look what happened to USSR...

What we had already bought from the US doesn't mean that the "US helped us". We payed for what we already had, and even then, we had our money robbed for the F-16s we bought days before the nuclear tests.

Off topic, Your Avatars are quite interesting :)
Dude, please understand one thing, you got F-16s not because you paid for them, it was because you guys were of strategic interest to US via USSR and China. There are somethings money cant buy for everything else one gotta struggle or has to be plain lucky.
Not signing the NPT gave us the legality of developing the nuclear weapons.
I'm sorry, I see a disconnect here, the country you are so bent to refute and discredit is the one who created NPT and you are discussing about the legality of that treaty?

Yes you guys then had money, no denying but then again money is not everything, dude :coffee:

Would you mind keeping your language civil? Using such personal attacks and obscene language only demonstrates how uncivilized you are... I won't bother replying to such a post.

Personal attacks? lol..... is dona ur friend or family? coz i dnt care unless tht twerp stops swearing at MY COUNTRY.

Doesn't matter whether a few Pakistanis living in west believe in this American cr@p. A great majority of Pakistanis living in Pakistan don't agree with this rubbish war and that's what matters.
See again you go on about the rubbish war and do not agree to it, but you fail to understand the root cause.. Wish one day you realise what goes around comes around..

Well she got what she deserved? shot by her own sikh bodyguard..... Khalistan issue.. which indians accuse us of creating... Karma is a witch... heck look what happened to USSR...
Going off topic, atleast not hanged on popular request!

F16 is not a toy that anyone can buy from a shop. Russia sells India Su-30MKIs... With the money that pakistan bought its F 16s, it could have bought several times the quantity of top tier Russian planes.. But would Russia sell? Many countries wait for decades to get their F 16s.

The point is, you were of strategic interest to US. You did not sign NPT and violated the norms which led to sanctions, which you are terming as "robbed". You should read up NPT regulations. It is pakistan's foreign policy failure that it did not balance its foreign policy between US and Russia. Why do you blame US for your own failures?

You cannot deny them. Those absolutely blasted your pre-conception about "lier" and "stupid" US bringing democracy "forcefully".

F16 is not a toy that anyone can buy from a shop.

Yes, where did anyone say that? It's an air craft which we bought with our money.

Russia sells India Su-30MKIs... With the money that pakistan bought its F 16s, it could have bought several times the quantity of top tier Russian planes.. But would Russia sell? Many countries wait for decades to get their F 16s.

Your point?

The point is, you were of strategic interest to US.

Yes, of course we were in use for the strategic interest of the US during that time.

You did not sign NPT and violated the norms which led to sanctions, which you are terming as "robbed". You should read up NPT regulations. It is pakistan's foreign policy failure that it did not balance its foreign policy between US and Russia. Why do you blame US for your own failures?

Wrong. Not signing the NPT gives us the legality of developing nuclear weapons, you do not seem to understand this. And of course, we were robbed of our F-16s, since we had paid for those with our money.

As for not balancing our policy with Russia and US, what in the name of hell do you mean by that?

You cannot deny them. Those absolutely blasted your pre-conception about "lier" and "stupid" US.

Sigh. You never seem to understand anything.

Your point?

Well, I already made my point very clear kindly refer to my previous posts. It seems we are going about a circular argument now. Sometimes I wish I was debating in real life with these people. Very hard to make people understand even simple ABC stuffs over the internet it seems...

Personal attacks? lol..... is dona ur friend or family? coz i dnt care unless tht twerp stops swearing at MY COUNTRY.

Does he have to be my "friend and family" for me to point out to the vulgarity in your rants thereof?

Back
Top Bottom