What's new

Pure Hypocritical RAGE against Pakistan by Sen.Rob

The survival of Pakistanis should never be questioned we are a people that will survive till the end of time insh'allah......................

No.... Allah will not be so willing.....

........not if you don't express due gratitude and act so arrogant.

.................. Coming onto your earlier dreams about if the US didn't supply Pakistan with weapons it would be north india. I don't think so son, there probably wouldn't be no india.....................

Explain your rationale for that assertion?

I saw a picture somewhere in the forum... an Indian soldier standing in front of a big city of pakistan (lahor)'s police station. If they could capture a big city of pakistan within a few days, imagine what they could do with some more effort.

Yet, they retreated to pre-war positions after each war. According to me, India has been too merciful towards pakistan in all wars. In 1965, it gave up all captured areas which was substantial. In 1971, it did not annex the eastern wing of your country despite having occupied it. It restrained despite having achieved nuclear bomb capability in the 70s when pakistan was only starting its program...

Don't mind. I admire pakistan but this kind of arrogance from you is not justified. Everybody has to face the reality.

How is it hypocritical? Because you are our buddies? I read these forums, maybe he does too.

The question should rather be: can Pakistan survive without USA?

We have proven we can from 1998-2001

NPT is obviously a major reason why sanctions were imposed. As per sanction protocols, any arms delivery would be stopped. I think those f 16s are already fully delivered to pakistan by now.

But we didn't SIGN NPT, so the Americans decided that they were imposing sanctions on us legally developing it.

Who doesn't?

But these Americans love to bash how they spread peace and democracy through the land with their lies and stupidity, other countries don't do that (though they also have their own goals and intentions).

Obama talking Turkey Nigel Farrage - YouTube

.........We have proven we can from 1998-2001........

No, you have not. US aid includes F 16s and other aircrafts without which pakistan's airspace would be essentially defenseless. Pakistan was already defenseless in 1999 skirmish when F16's spare parts were stopped and could only be used in emergencies. Indian MiGs bombed pakistan's positions at will without any fear of air combat...

................But we didn't SIGN NPT, so the Americans decided that they were imposing sanctions on us legally developing it................

I didn't quite understand the point you are trying to make. Some elaboration would be appreciated

But these Americans love to bash how they spread peace and democracy through the land with their lies and stupidity, other countries don't do that (though they also have their own goals and intentions)....................

I see. You should get rid of this image of United States as a "lier" and "stupid" and whatnot. It is easy to blame others. Now let me bring you down to earth.

- Compare US with British Empire, Nazi and their actions. I'm sure US is far, far, FAR better

- Many nations today depend on US for their security. US is THE peace-making force in the world. You hate US just because anti-Americanism has become a fashion across the Muslim countries today. Most Arabian people hate US although US never harmed them in any way. Can you imagine what would happen to far east nations and Israel today if not for US? They would easily be up in flames by now and there would be no jew left in the world.

- There is a REASON why US, Europe, Russia etc are developed and are superpowers/great powers today... Shifting the blame to US won't help you in any way. US is the easiest scapegoat for Muslims anyway but you are overlooking the fact that 90% of the blame for pakistan's lack of progress should go to its mismanagement practices rather than the US.

- Let me clear this: US NEVER intervenes in any country unless it has the support of other Muslim nations. Arab countries supported the Libyan and Iraq intervention. Had it not been for Russia, they would have intervened in Syria as well because US has the support of Muslim nations. Do you deny that all of Syria's neighbours support NATO bombing of Syria? I do not see anything wrong with US actions. Many Muslim nations support US intervention to bring democracy... why are you blaming the US??

Note: I'm not blaming any nation (in this case, Arabs) that supports the US. It is their matter and perhaps in their interests to do so. They have the right to self-determination which suits their best interests.

No, you have not. US aid includes F 16s and other aircrafts without which pakistan's airspace would be essentially defenseless. Pakistan was already defenseless in 1999 skirmish when F16's spare parts were stopped and could only be used in emergencies. Indian MiGs bombed pakistan's positions at will without any fear of air combat...

Are you ignorant or just a troll? F-16s and other planes in aid? what are you smoking? we paid BILLIONS OF $$ FOR THESE WEAPONS as for the migs.. im sure a few were shot to kingdom come.... Also thts why JF-17,FC-20 etc came into the picture.

I didn't quite understand the point you are trying to make. Some elaboration would be appreciated

I see. You should get rid of this image of United States as a "lier" and "stupid" and whatnot. It is easy to blame others. Now let me bring you down to earth.

- Compare US with British Empire, Nazi and their actions. I'm sure US is far, far, FAR better

- Many nations today depend on US for their security. US is THE peace-making force in the world. You hate US just because anti-Americanism has become a fashion across the Muslim countries today. Most Arabian people hate US although US never harmed them in any way. Can you imagine what would happen to far east nations and Israel today if not for US? They would easily be up in flames by now.

- There is a REASON why US, Europe, Russia etc are developed and are superpowers/great powers today... Shifting the blame to US won't help you in any way. US is the easiest scapegoat for Muslims anyway but you are overlooking the fact that 90% of the blame for pakistan's lack of progress should go to its mismanagement practices rather than the US.

- Let me clear this: US NEVER intervenes in any country unless it has the support of other Muslim nations. Arab countries supported the Libyan and Iraq intervention. Had it not been for Russia, they would have intervened in Syria as well because US has the support of Muslim nations. I do not see anything wrong with it. Many Muslim nations support US intervention to bring democracy... why are you blaming the US??

Well atleast i thank USA for helpin out in wipping the USSR...

- Let me clear this: US NEVER intervenes in any country unless it has the support of other Muslim nations.

If not for US and NATO, a section of Ummah, the Bosniaks and later then Kosovars would have been wiped clean off the face of earth. This is just one instance.

America is the easiest target for the Muslims across the world who just cannot face upto reality that every misery they are wallowing in is majorly of their own making.

Are you ignorant or just a troll? F-16s and other planes in aid? what are you smoking? we paid BILLIONS OF $$ FOR THESE WEAPONS as for the migs.. im sure a few were shot to kingdom come.... Also thts why JF-17,FC-20 etc came into the picture.

Firstly, a polite language and tone would be appreciated.

Why not? Natives here were acting as if they do not need US at all. You should check previous posts.

If not for US and NATO, a section of Ummah, the Bosniaks and later then Kosovars would have been wiped clean off the face of earth. This is just one instance.

America is the easiest target for the Muslims across the world who just cannot face upto reality that every misery they are wallowing in is majorly of their own making.

That's pathetic. Did they really intervene in Kosovo to help Muslims, or to keep Russia in check?

Please show some intellectual honesty.

:tup:

It has become a fashion to bash US. Any Mullah who does so instantaneously becomes famous and gathers 1000 followers.

That's pathetic. Did they really intervene in Kosovo to help Muslims, or to keep Russia in check?

Please show some intellectual honesty.

No it is for you to show honesty and give credit where it is due.

How does it matter to the Bosniaks and Kosovars who were facing the Serb bullets for what purpose USA intervened ? And what is there to keep Russia in check ? USSR had long been demolished and there was US influence in countries as close to Russia as Ukraine. Why would they go to war for the sake of some Muslims in Kosovo at the risk of facing off Russia ?

Difficult as it may seem to you to hear, America still values freedom,human rights, religious tolerance than almost all Muslim countries in the world and that too by miles together.

The way this clown senator has behaved in the recent past, I am damn sure that some Pakistani snatched his candy in his childhood and he is still pissed over it.

The way this clown senator has behaved in the recent past, I am damn sure that some Pakistani snatched his candy in his childhood and he is still pissed over it.
You know, Pakistan will be left in the cold just like your avatar.. time to clean your house I guess!

Back
Top Bottom