What's new

[PURE EVIL] the business of cat skinning in Yulin

Cats/Dogs were domesticated by human to serve them as companions. Infact the only 2 animals in the world to have done so.

The fact that they are eaten or used for fashion is absolutely sickening. Cats were quiet loved by the Prophet and the sahaba.

some western countries clubbing dolphins to death en masse...

You are wrong, we are going to be the top world biggest 5 economic power in year 2030, after China, US, India, Japan, leaving Vietnam.

We are going to be the biggest player in electrical vehicle battery in SEA, it is better than just assembling 5G equipment or cameras, or rebranding it without own IP right, technology and R&D.

Your economy was helped by China investment actually.
Okay, then when will ID able to make 5G stuff ??

I bet that if u guys keep stay "neutral " instead of trying to get rid of CN influence and stand by your own feet like what Striver want,u still can't make 4G stuff even when VN successfully make 6G stuff plus your own Electric vehicles still cant sell cos no one buy.

Okay, then when will ID able to make 5G stuff ??

I bet that if u guys keep stay "neutral " instead of trying to get rid of CN influence and stand by your own feet like what Striver want,u still can't make 4G stuff even when VN successfully make 6G stuff plus your own Electric vehicles still cant sell cos no one buy.

Soon within 2 years ahead. Why?

• I'm an Indonesian
  • I'm not French
  • I'm not Indian
  • I'm not Australian
  • I'm not an American
  • I totally don't work for the CIA
  • I totally don't work for the US state dept
  • I don't work for a foreign government.
Nice cover.

Man its always fun to watch these cat and mouse US vs CPC bot games on here. Why did they even hire a boomer as a State Dept/CIA bot dude?

It's absolutely horrifying to watch them poor kitties die for a stupid coat. But then again you can expect anything from "Asians", man they wont even spare poisonous snakes. If I just look at a snake on Animal Planet I start to feel something cold and long start climbing up my butt(scares the living day lights out of me), but when a snake sees "Asian" folk coming it probably runs the other way.

On the other side of the spectrum I once told my cousins in Pakistan how white people treat dogs. And they were like we barely are getting by and white peoples' dogs are living like kings and even get to boss around their masters wow.

@Hamartia Antidote you're missing from the party.

BTW @Hamartia Antidote where'd you even get your name from bro? I know it's an archery term when you miss a target. But, my professor was like it is also a Christian word for when you sin?? Are you Mr. Wolf my religion professor?

Last edited:
It's absolutely horrifying to watch them poor kitties die for a stupid coat. But then again you can expect anything from "Asians", man they wont even spare poisonous snakes. If I just look at a snake on Animal Planet I start to feel something cold and long start climbing up my butt(scares the living day lights out of me), but when a snake sees "Asian" folk coming it probably runs the other way.

Well it's not just cats...I believe they use dogs too. But on the other hand it's just as bad using a real mink so pointing a finger and specifically saying "naughty-naughty" about cats seems rather dumb when you look at the big picture.

Man its always fun to watch these cat and mouse US vs CPC bot games on here. Why did they even hire a boomer as a State Dept/CIA bot dude?

Stop with the bot talk. Probably the main reason I joined was the absolutely stupid misconceptions about life in the US that permeated here...not because of some government schill thing.

Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 12.49.29 AM.jpg

There was a thread with this pic that went on for pages about "dumb Americans in pool". It takes only two seconds to realize these aren't Americans. The only dumb people were those on here who thought they were.

The more I tried to clear things up the more the ignorant and the paid CPC stooges started posting.

Last edited:
Well it's not just cats...I believe they use dogs too. But on the other hand it's just as bad using a real mink so pointing a finger and specifically saying "naughty-naughty" about cats seems rather dumb when you look at the big picture.

Stop with the bot talk. Probably the main reason I joined was the absolutely stupid misconceptions about life in the US that permeated here...not because of some government schill thing.

View attachment 706707
There was a thread with this pic that went on for pages about "dumb Americans in pool". It takes only two seconds to realize these aren't Americans. The only dumb people were those on here who thought they were.

The more I tried to clear things up the more the ignorant and the paid CPC stooges started posting.
Alright you did not explain the origin of your name tho?

View attachment 706707

That happened way back in April 1992. Is that all your desperate Google scraping can dig up?

Apr 28, 1992

"In a rare news conference, King County Prosecutor Norm Maleng this morning announced he is filing felony charges against two men and one juvenile arrested last week in the killing of the popular donkey Pasado at a Bellevue children's park."

Do you know how many videos of dogs being cooked alive in China have been posted in just the last few years...so get lost before the real horror starts getting posted.

Last edited:
That happened way back in April 1992. Is that all your desperate Google scraping can dig up?

Apr 28, 1992

"In a rare news conference, King County Prosecutor Norm Maleng this morning announced he is filing felony charges against two men and one juvenile arrested last week in the killing of the popular donkey Pasado at a Bellevue children's park."

Do you know how many videos of dogs being cooked alive in China have been posted in just the last few years...so get lost before the real horror starts getting posted.

So you admit that animal abuse happened in America too right?

That make your first statement a joke ;)

Quite horrible.

@jamahir

If I was the Cold War era leader of a transnational revolutionary group I would have sent people there to make a world example out of these evil cat killers. With their necks hanging off the same mesh that that terrified cat is holding.

@Indos @shanlung

Last edited:
Yulin are known as the dog capital of China. I am uncertain about cats. They view cats and dogs there the same way they view cows, pigs, chicken and goats. My opinion is that the choice of meat consumption is a personal matter based on your own beliefs. At the end of the day, you're still killing an animal for food. Just because you consider something to be cute and cuddly, doesn't mean others share that sentiment.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom